Hi Susie, I do appreciate when customer do take time out to leave review, even if it is a bad review based on actual facts, which would help us to improve our services or dealing with customers because customer satisfaction is our foremost priority, but not just few statements written being pissed off as in your case since the refund was not issued.
And I am glad that I have not issued you any refund because you can not threaten me that you will leave a negative review here just to get your money back.
I would have refunded your complete charges if the service we have provided was not done right. If you were able to show us any dust build up in your ducts that we cleaned when we came to clean your system second time.
We provide you service and you called us that you are not satisfied because you were still getting the dust in your house. When I asked you if you were running your AC or Heating Unit and you said no. Despite explaining the fact that if your system is not working that is if you are not using your AC or heating or running your furnace fan how would dust come from your duct system. In order for you to get the dust from your duct system you need to run the blower for your heating or air conditioning. But You did not get the point and just to make you satisfied we did your thorough cleaning 2nd time showing you all the duct main lines and vents that there is no dust whatsoever build up and it is all cleaned.
I will put it in easy way for you to understand. Do not use your Furnace unit for anything (Fan, Heat, AC) close all the supply and return vents even if you have to just put duct tape on all the vents so you know everything is completely closed just to make sure no dust is coming from your duct system. Now if you still get the dust in your house which you will for sure since you have windows, doors, carpets, pets, yourself living there who also contribute in dust yes your dead skin basically becomes dust and so many other reason outside environment that would contribute to bring the dust in your house but your duct system.
Yet you called after 3 weeks of 2nd duct cleaning service that we provided, leaving us a threatening message to send you a refund else you will leave a negative review. Well guess what I am happy that you left a review at least other people would get better understanding.
Lets talk about FACTS:
1) Jokers don't provide duct cleaning service and certainly they would not care if the first time it was done right or not. We did provide duct cleaning service 2 times without you showing us any dust in your duct system or in your vents when we came 2nd time. Still we cleaned all your system again.
2) If you are not running your AC or Heating in other words if the blower (Fan) does not come on there is no air circulation. Which mean there is nothing getting blowing from your duct system. So the dust you have in your house that is your ENVIRONMENTAL dust.
3) If your system is not working i.e your AC or Furnace, whatever dust is flying in your house will settle on your floor and on your furniture.
4) Good Filter does help too not the one $2.00 filter that you had. Even for filter to work you need to run your blower. Again IF YOUR BLOWER IS NOT WORKING THERE IS NO AIR CIRCULATION AND IF THERE IS NO AIR CIRCULATION NOTHING IS GETTING FILTERED.
5) Clean your house and leave the unit shut to see how often do you get the dust. Again this is not the dust that comes from your duct system because remember your unit is shut, this is your environmental dust.
6) If your house got worst in dust than before than you should clean your house instead of blaming your duct system for the cause.
Trust me it did not surprise me that you would come up with this kind of review because when you have called us after 3 weeks after 1st duct cleaning was done and you asked me "WHY AFTER DOING MY DUCT CLEANING I STILL HAVE DUST IN MY HOUSE" with all due respect Ma'am the dust in your house is your environmental dust and you can not get rid of it. You do need to clean your house whenever you find dust on your floors or furniture. If you are thinking that by doing duct cleaning your house is not going to be dusty for 3 to 6 months then you should consider some isolated house where there is no traffic in the house no pets carpets humans windows or doors then may be. By doing duct cleaning you can reduce the dust but you can not eliminate it. And I really do hope that you would understand this.
I would end this by informing you that your ducts system is cleaned and it was cleaned 2 times. The dust you have in your house is from your environment and you do need to clean your house.