HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

Peter S from York
2 reviews York, ON

Our appointment was promptly made and they did a good job. Customer service was great & the difference in our duct air flow after the cleaning was evident. We will use Duct Care in the future. Thanks so much!

Job Price

Hi Peter, First of all thank you for the review. I really appreciated it. I am glad that you are satisfied with our services. I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you our services.

Judith Gallimore from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

This service was very efficiently delivered. The servicemen were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They pleasantly explained the procedures and made suggestions for more efficient filters for our furnace. They did an excellent job in a very professional manner. I highly recommend them.

Job Price

Hi Judith Gallimore, We really appreciate your effort to post a review for us. Our focus is to provide our customers with exceptional service and professionalism and provide them knowledge about duct cleaning. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you our services. We appreciate your business. Thank you so much.

cloudy in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Ihsan and his colleague was very efficient, polite and knowledgeable. They arrived on time as promised, answered any questions I had, explained the process to me. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them for duct cleaning.

Job Price

Hi Cloudy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for writing this amazing review. It always make me very happy to hear about customers positive experience with us. It was a pleasure providing services at your house. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you our services. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Ihsan Chughtai Duct Care Inc (Tel :647-376-7678) (Web: www.ductcare.ca)

Dave  from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Purchased Duct Care through WagJag. We were very happy with the service we received (duct cleaning, sanitizing). They are very courteous and professional. They were very accommodating when scheduling the appointment and on the day of the appointment they arrived on time. We would certainly recommend Duct Care.

Job Price

Thank you very much for writing such a nice review. I am glad that you are satisfied with the services that we provided. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you our services. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Ihsan Chughtai Duct Care Inc (Tel :647-376-7678) (Web: www.ductcare.ca)

Had the ducts in at my Parents house and my house cleaned. Ishan's crew of Diya and Omran both were professional, knowledgeable, and always carried a smile. They even cleaned up any mess made! Air in the house is great now. Will contact these guys again next time it's time to clean the duct.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time out and for leaving us such a wonderful review. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you our services. We appreciate your business.

Ihsan Chughtai
Duct Care Inc
Tel :647-376-7678
Web: www.ductcare.ca

brent from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Professional, courteous and I was able to learn some helpful tips from these gentlemen. Great price through groupon and I would recommend to family and friends. Thank you duct care inc!

Job Price

First of all let me thank you for taking the time out and for leaving us such a wonderful review. I am glad that we have contributed in provided you with some knowledge about Duct Cleaning.

We appreciate your review and for your business.

Ihsan Chughtai
Duct Care Inc
Tel :647-376-7678
Web: www.ductcare.ca

Ken from North York
1 review North York, ON

I contacted Duct Care thru Groupon with a 99$ offer (12 vents+Furnice+Basis sanitizing). They are very professional, very responsible team, punctual and did an excellent . They explain you in details what they are doing and why. Thanks Ihsan

Job Price

Hi Ken, We really appreciate your effort to post a review for us. Our focus is to provide our customers with exceptional service and professionalism and provide them knowledge about duct cleaning.

We really appreciate your business. Thank you so much, Duct Care (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

Ruti Weiss from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

I hired Duct Care and I am really satisfied with their professionalism and quality of service they have provided.

They were on time and I really admired the knowledge that they have provided. They explained and go through each and every step of cleaning.

I never though I had that much dust was sitting in my duct system. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Very satisfied !!!

Thank you for providing such a good service.

Job Price

Dear Ruti, Thank you for leaving us such a nice review. We really appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Duct Care (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

Jason from ??????????
2 reviews ??, ON

Ihsan and his staff did a good job. They cleaned all registers and A/C coil thoroughly. I also bought a electrostaic air filter from Ihsan, which is washable and re-usable with lifetime warranty.

Job Price

Dear Jason, Let me first thank you for your review. We work very hard to provide our customer with excellent service and I am glad that you admired our work. We really appreciate your business!! Thank you, Duct Care Inc (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

Alana Borsa  from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I recently had my ducts cleaned by Duct Care. I would recommend this company and would hire them again. They were extremely professional and courteous and very helpful in explaining everything. They also pointed out some problems that I should look into.

Job Price

Dear Alana, Really appreciate your feedback and for your business. Thank you, Duct Care (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

More about Duct Care Inc

Duct Care Inc is in Duct Cleaning Industry providing Quality Duct Cleaning Services to all over the GTA including Halton Region, Peel Region, York and Durham region. We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. ...