HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

Mike Li from Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

i had two times cleaning last 5 years because my kids have breathing problems. these guys did the best job.they dilled more holes and use the snake for the cleaning. they take their time to do the right job.
mike

Job Price

Dear Mike, First of all let me thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. Your duct cleaning was not done properly before as we have showed you that there were no openings for hook ups and there was a lot of debris was still in your duct lines. We have managed to clean out all of you supply and return ducts and I am glad that you see the difference in the service that we have provided. We really appreciate your business!!! Duct Care Inc (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

diya from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

If you really wana get your duct cleaning done hire duct care :) these people are good at what they do. I am really amazed with the service they have provided and specially the knowledge I have received from the technician. The price was reasonable too.

I had problem with the flow in my one room and they fixed that too. I am very happy with their service.

I would recommend them without a doubt.

Job Price

Dear Diya, Thank you for your positive review. I am really glad that you were amazed with our service. We work hard to provide our customers with exceptional service and the knowledge. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with our services. We really appreciate your Business!! Duct Care Inc. (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

Jack Siboni from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Our house ducts haven't been cleaned for several years and we have noticed a lot of dust in side the house, so we decided to have the ducts cleaned. We contacted various companies and we got the best deal with "Duct Care". We hired them to do the work and it was efficient, well done and very prompt. We recommend this company.

Job Price

Dear Jack, We really appreciate for your wonderful review. It was a small house with a lot of dust but good thing is we have taken care of it. I am glad that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with our services. We really appreciate your Business!!! Duct Care Inc (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

Andy Powell from Martinez
1 review Martinez, CA

I had my ducts done twice before and got ripped off. I decided never to get my ducts cleaned ever again. But due to renovation I had no choice but to try one more time. But luckly this time I've found Duct Care who not only provided a very good job but also put everything upfront.
First time in my duct cleaning history no hidden charges. Well I would refer these guys without a doubt.
Thums Up

Job Price

Dear Andy, First of all let me thank you for your wonderful review. I could understand that there are many companies out there scamming customers in the name of Duct Cleaning. We work hard to provide our customers with upfront charges and exceptional service and I am glad that you are satisfied with our services. We really appreciate your business!! Duct Care Inc (647) 376-7678 www.ductcare.ca

HH from Toronto

Ihsan Chughtai is the owner of the company. He called and confirmed our appointment before arriving. He came along with another worker and was on time. He took the time to explain how our furnace works and exactly what was going to be cleaned. They took care not to damage anything in the process. At the end, the price was exactly what we had agreed to over the phone, no hidden costs. Also, the price was the cheapest quote I got.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time out and leaving us a review. I am glad that you are satisfied with our services. We do appreciate your business. Thank you, Duct Care Inc (647) 376-7678

Jennifer in On
1 review On, ON

Hi this is Jennifer, I and my sister were planning to get the ducts cleaning. Last year we were ripped off by a company so this time we were very keen to pick up the right people. Couple of day’s back I got a call from 905-698-0159 and some one asked for air ducts cleaning. The package was good and the price ($100) was economical so he was told that I will give you a call back after consulting. I discussed it with my sister and we called back that number. There was guy Eric on the phone he was so friendly and supportive, we were having a lot of questions and he answered all of them with confidence.
Yesterday truck came from Duct Care INC and did the services, what ever we were told on phone everything was according to that. I and my sister both got the services and we are both very happy about the quality of work. I would recommend you all to try them as they are good at there work.
Eric asked me for references and I couldn’t provide him one, but reading this if any one is willing to give them a try please call 905-698-0159 and make sure to talk to Eric may be it can help him :)

Job Price

Dear Jennifer, Thank you for leaving us a review but the phone number you have mentioned is not our contact number. We are Duct Care Inc and our contact number is 647-376-7678 and our website is www.ductcare.ca

Darshan Singh in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

The company came ot clean my ducts but did not clean the cold air return vents as originally agreed upon. I received a call from them to ask about the service and I mentoined that the cold air returns were not cleaned and was told they would come back to finish the job. But they are a no show.

Job Price

Dear Darshan, Customer satisfaction is our foremost priority and we work very hard to make our customer satisfied. As we have informed you that after consulting with our crew and tech mentioned that they did clean all of your return vents but you do have grease build up on one of your return vent close to the kitchen. You should remove the vent cover and soak in hot water and use some degreaser and that would get rid of grease that is build up on vent cover. But as for the cold air return ducts, that are all cleaned and you could open and check it yourself. And if you are still not happy please do give us a call at (647) 376-7678 and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you Duct Care Inc (647) 376-7678

More about Duct Care Inc

Duct Care Inc is in Duct Cleaning Industry providing Quality Duct Cleaning Services to all over the GTA including Halton Region, Peel Region, York and Durham region. We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. ...