Fogfree Window Restoration

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1790 Shaver road Brantford ON N3T 5L4
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ancaster  >  Fogfree Window Restoration

Reviews for Fogfree Window Restoration

window replacement

We called Phil and he quoted us in a timely and efficient manner. As soon as the window was ready he installed it himself both quickly and professionally. His pricing is good and very comparable. I would not hesitate to call him back for any future window needs!

thanks much appreciated.

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window replacement

Phil is always a pleasure to work with. We've had a number of windows replaced and every time the job done was excellent quality and fair prices.

thanks andrew.

Lesley Short from Cambridge
Lesley Short from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Fog free window repair

Phil did work for us over a year ago. A couple of the windows he worked on are worse than when he came out. One is constantly sweating and dripping on the inside , and creating mold . He said he would come out and repair it next time he was in the neighborhood but he never showed up. I have left multiple messages and emails. He has never responded

Joyce Young from Hamilton
Joyce Young from Hamilton
1 review Ancaster, ON

Fog Free Window Repair

Very disappointed in this repair. Phil came out April 27th and did a fog free repair to my window. It looked great for less than a week, and since then all the moisture has come back. We called him and he said he would come back out and do it again. Has not returned yet. After 240.00 fix - window is still full of moisture. Waiting to him to come back and do it again.

Harry Lawson in Paris
Harry Lawson in Paris
2 reviews Paris, ON

foggy window replacement

Phill Smid who owns fog free windows responded quickly to my problem which was moisture in my thermal pain windows. He pointed out the problems and sujested answers then gave a fair quote.
I could not find this service any where else and the company that I bought the windows from couldn't help me.
Phil installed the low E windows which was a match to the existing windows and he also installed a large safety glass in a exteriour door.
Fog Free Windows gave excelant service for my R2000 house which windows are a very important instalation.
Thanks Phil
Harry M. Lawson

Dianne in Oakville
Dianne in Oakville
10 reviews ,

Window Restoration

A neighbour recommended Fog Free to me since they took care of 9 of her windows a couple of years ago. I had Phil from Fog Free come out last week to quote me on removing the inner condensation from 3 windows. He came yesterday to do the job. He was very professional, efficient, friendly etc. The kitchen window had been badly fogged up for about 3 years and 2 bedroom windows failed this past winter. Phil drilled 2 small holes in each window, got the moisture and condensation out, sealed up 1 hole and left a release valve in each window so the problem doesn't happen again. I can now see clearly out of all 3 windows so I am very pleased with the end results. I would recommend Phil to others looking to improve the condition of their windows, without having to replace the glass or windows. I also get a 20 year warranty as well.

More about Fogfree Window Restoration