Berkoffs Roofing

jen in oshawa
jen in oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

roofing

I had them come and give a estimate, because I need new shingles. They came right away, and seemed to know their stuff, but in the end I decided not to go with them because I found someone else who was $1000 cheaper.

girly in the city
girly in the city
5 reviews ,

roofing

My roof had been leaking into the garage for some time, by the time I realized it was leaking, there was quite a mess. I'm just glad I noticed it when I did, otherwise it could have been much worse! They were very thorough and knew exactly what the problem was, the roof is no longer leaking! I would recommend this company to my friends and family because I am impressed with the quality of workmanship and the service that was provided.