Bio-Logic

Linman in Vaughan
Linman in Vaughan
1 review Zephyr, ON

Lawn Care

This is the 3rd that I have hired this company for “lawn care”. They applied A.D.I.O.S. weed control at the beginning of June and those areas that were treated have never fully recovered notwithstanding Bio-Logic’s assurance that it would. I have sent pictures of the damaged areas & e-mails. They initially suggested that the damage was due to the dry weather however, when I pointed out to them that I water every 2nd day and the rest of the lawn is fine, they took a different approach. On June 26 I received an e-mail in response to my complaints, (excerpts) “I will speak to Mitch and ask him when we will come and repair the lawn and will let you know...” “Please tell me what we can do to make this situation better as this is most important to us.” I sent an e-mail in response on June 27th & a follow-up on July 10. I have had no further response from this company. I can only assume that I am not a “valued customer”. There are far too many companies out there that are not willing to accept that sometimes things go wrong and that they need to make it right. I WOULD NOT recommend this company!!!

Hi Linman

I cannot seem to find you in our system. Sometimes there is slight damage to lawns when weed control is applied on hot days. This is an unfortunate side affect if the product is over applied. Mistakes do happen and we will be glad to fix and damage we have done to your lawn.

Lyn P.
Lyn P.

garden design, planting, prune juniper and adjustment to three stone steps

Made 50% down payment in March. Work began second week of July. Paid $350 for travel time to Toronto for crew of three, who were hard workers, but untrained in gardening and landscaping work. Job was ravine property - plant 20 shrubs on hill and cultivate and reorganize an overgrown 12 by 9 foot perennial side garden; also adjust large stone steps that had moved due to soil slippage going into the ravine. Mitch spent 30 minutes talking to the crew and left me to instruct and supervise the crew on the design placement of the plants in the perennial garden and movement of patio stones to accomodate placement of a stone step down from the deck. Austin did a great job creating a Juniper Bonsai. Three stone steps on the ravine were adjusted but the spaces between the steps were piled with loose soil rather than being properly leveled and graded and laid with gravel for proper drainage. My credit card was charged with the final payment on the job without my authorization.

Hi Kathy

We are glad you were happy with the pruning and planting.

Austin, did in fact, level the 3 stone steps with limestone screenings. He topped up the cracks with soil so it would blend in with the other steps to allow moss to grow. We wanted to keep the natural aged look! You were informed of this after you presented your concern to us!

All of our staff are perfectly capable and have appropriate experience according too their positions.

In regards to the travel time...you were aware that we are not located in your area and have over an hour drive each way to and from your property. The travel time costs were noted in the initial quote, of which you agreed to go ahead with!

To be blunt...we feel your review is inappropriate for the service we provided. We stand by our work!

Mitchell Levine
President

More about Bio-Logic

GTA's and York region's only 100% organic lawn care and gardening company. With over 24 years in the business, we have built our reputation as the most professional and reliable lawn care company in the region ! Services we offer : Fertilizing, aeration, over seeding, de-thatching, topdressing, weed control, grub ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Richmond Hill?