AVANTE Raise-Right Contracting Ltd

Concrete Contractors
5155 160th St Surrey BC V3S 0L2
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Surrey  >  AVANTE Raise-Right Contracting Ltd

Reviews for AVANTE Raise-Right Contracting Ltd

Derek from Vancouver
Derek from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drainage

When we bought our house we new the drainage would need re-doing. Avante came recommended from friends, and while not cheap, it was definitely cheaper having them do it right the first time (unlike the horror stories we've heard from people who tried to go with cheaper options first, and then had to bring Avante in to clean up). It's 10 years later and there's still no problems with our drainage.

Henderson in Fleetwood
Henderson in Fleetwood
4 reviews Surrey, BC

stamped concrete patio

Good process with consult and worked with the creative vision I had. I designed a custom shape and selected a custom colour. Installation went well. All interactions were courteous and professional. Would hire again despite feeling that the price may be on the high side. Quality work with rebar and 10 year guarantee. Still love my patio 4 years later.

Perry Kaye in Richmond
Perry Kaye in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Raised Concrete slab to level my house.

The most professional company I have ever had do any sort of work for me. They did the Work efficiently, and put everything back just the way it looked before. I would never even had known they were there.

Dianna  from Surrey
Dianna from Surrey

new concrete patio

I hired Avante to put in a large new patio covering most of my back yard. I found their quote/price for this job to be fair. They have very nice and very competant employees and I was very happy with the way they treated me and did the job. They were always available for information and punctual. The job is not yet finished due to weather conditions but I expect the results will be very good.

Manofthepeople
Manofthepeople
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Complete Draintile Replacement

Avante has remained the single best contractor we have ever worked with. They definitely deserve 10 out of 10.

They did a great job replacing our drain tile. They quality of work was greatand they were diligent in the attention to detail - making sure our property was protected during this major construction.

They are respectful and courteous - going as far as asking us when if our young infant was napping because they were going to be jack hammering. Amazing and I can't say enough good things about them.

They were recommended to us and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Ray in Vancouver
Ray in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Draintile/concrete

Replaced my drain tile and concrete sidewalks around my home. Timely and efficient. great job. Price quoted was price paid for the job. They even provided cement blocks for esthetics. Added risers to my sump to bring it up to building codes.

Laura, Surrey
Laura, Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

raised the patio

my patio had cracked, they came out and lifted it. they were on time, below budget, they were done early. they completely cleaned up after they were done. they were awesome.

More about AVANTE Raise-Right Contracting Ltd

Click to go to Avante's website for more information. Avante Raise-Right Contracting specializes in Residential and Commercial concrete work including foundations, retaining walls, driveways and patios etc in all finishes. Also we are complete storm drainage contractors. Other processes include deep grouting and slab lifting and stabilization as well as ...