Victorious Carpet Installation & Repair Services

Best of 2021 winner 18 timesBest of 2021winner 18 times

Reviews for Victorious Carpet Installation & Repair Services

Kerry in Leslieville
Kerry in Leslieville

Vinyl flooring installed in kitchen and front hall.

Victorious Carpet did an excellent job installing vinyl flooring for a great price! The product they use is wonderful, the work was done quickly, and the quality of work is amazing. The most impressive aspect was how much they cared that we were happy with their work. I will use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Peter M
Peter M

Basement and Stairs Carpet

I bumped into Homestars.com website by accident after a No call, No email, No follow-up, No "sorry we wasted your time" note on my estimate date from EmpireToday (sheesh... wasted half a day waiting for any sign at all, nada..)

So I contacted Mark, he came, gave an estimate great samples to choose from. I was impressed with his profesionalism, Mark and Matt arrived on time and did the install. Very friendly, easy going guy with a very serious attitude towards his work.

He did the whole basement and two sets of stairs (basement to main and main floor to second flr). He took into consideration my heavy recording equipment and home theatre stuff and have placed double tack to give the carpets extra grip for when I move my super heavy gear.

Wonderful job, Great guy. Will definitely recommend to anyone easily. Looking forward to do more business with him

Thanks Mark!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Laminate floor

I hired them to install laminate floor in my apartment. They were able to give me the best quote and I am satisfied with the service. Their service is affordable, professional and fast. I highly recommend them.

Ian Parker - Fort York
Ian Parker - Fort York

Replacing underlayment and relaying back the carpet

Due to the waterflood in our basement, we thought we had to replace the carpet. We called few other companies for a quote. Mark said that he could simply use the existing carpet with some minor repairs and replacing the underlayment. He saved us close to $900!

We were very satisfied with the service and we will definitely recommend him to our friends.

Maggie in Toronto
Maggie in Toronto
10 reviews North York, ON

basement...removal of old carpet, installation of new carpet, incl. stairs

Mark and his crew came to my house to install a basement carpet, he first came for a free quote and brought samples with him, so i could choose the new carpet on the spot..no running around stores for me!

Mark is dependable, polite, reliable, works with you, only too willing to accommodate your needs/timetable/schedule.

This is the guy to get! I recommend him to everybody.

Amir, Richmond Hill
Amir, Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Carpetting

Mark cleverly puts customer interest first and rewards himself with more clients. He took back the padding he brought into the house saying that I did not need it replaced. I saved nearly $200.
Excelelnt company to do business with.

yesim in East york
yesim in East york
1 review East York, ON

Carpet runners on our odd shaped stair case

We bought a wool runner from a so called pro retailer few weeks ago. They send their guy to do the runners. When he was on the fourth step, I have noticed that the runner was lopsided. The installer said it’s because of the stair case which he was right. After measuring carefully each step we recognized that there is a difference on each tread and on the risers but the estimator lady from the store and the installer should had paid attention to this matter and should warned us before conducting the sale. After numerous phone calls they refunded our money less the installation charges. We called few people without telling them what happened. All of them gave us some figures to done the job. When we called Mark, his first question about the job was “your stair case might not be straight, hence I prefer to provide an onsite estimate” Bingo! So he came in, ensured us that it won’t locked curved. We’re very happy with the result. We’ll definitely refer him to our friends. Thank you again Mark!

Steve in Heartlake
Steve in Heartlake

Repaired damge to berber carpet

After living 2 years with this eyesore damage done to our carpet by an electrician, Mark was in and out when it was convenient for us. Great repair, fast, cheap. We will recommend him to anyone.

Agop Bogusyan
Agop Bogusyan

carpet repair and squeaky floor fix

i had a lot of buckles and some seams that where coming apart (thanks my little kitty) and additionally some irritating squeaky noises through the second floor hallway, stairs and on the main floor entrance. I had 3 guys coming over for an estimate, Mark was the only one who responded in a very professional manner and was well equipped. He was the last one but definitely the best one. Don't look around, call victorious carpet for a effective and professional and in-expensive solution.

Jonathan & Mississauga
Jonathan & Mississauga

new laminate flooring on my hallway

I would be glad to recommend Victorious Carpet
new laminate flooring on my hallway I was impressed with Mark and his installation crew who were very efficient,obliging and cleaned up when they finished the job in quick order as promised.

More about Victorious Carpet Installation & Repair Services

► Victorious Carpet and Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair, and Carpet Re-Stretching Services ◄

▬ Visit us online at → https://www.victoriousflooring.com/
Your Experienced Carpet & Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair & Stretching Services With Satisfaction Guaranteed!

****

We have solutions for all occasions and budgets! Now select beautiful and less costly carpets from inside your own home or office! Our free Shop-At-Home service lets you choose the right carpet in the comfort of your own place. Make the right choice when viewing samples within your décor and under your lighting conditions. Take advantage of our low-cost overhead now! We'll be happy to assist you in making the right choice for your décor and budget.
Call us today or e-mail us to book your Shop@Home visit!

▬ Things Happen... We Can Help!
We offer a wide range of installation and repair services for common flooring materials across the GTA with no obligation consulting and estimate service.

▬ Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy From Us;
1. GTA's Award-Winning Service - Rated Toronto's #1 Carpet Installation Company for the last 14 years in the row
2. Honest Upfront Pricing - No Hidden Costs. Written Contract, Detailed-Itemized Estimate / Invoicing Provided
3. Computerized Calculation to Optimize Material Usage With Minimum Wastage
4. Free "Accidental Service Request"
5. Unbeatable Lifetime Labour Warranty
6. Clear Explanations & Written Pre-Installation Checklist
7. In-house Installation Service.
We DON'T Sub-Contract. (Read Competitors & Big Box Stores Fine Print)
8. Professional / Written Site Inspection
9. Convenient weekend and evening appointments
10. Wide Range of Payment Options (Finance, Personal Cheque, Interac E-mail Money Transfer, PayPal, Visa & MasterCard)

▬ Buy with confidence! All of our products are DIRECTLY from the manufacturer.
Residential Wall to Wall Carpet Sales, Carpet Installation, Carpet Repairs & Carpet Stretching Services
A wide range of Berber (Loop), Plush, Patterned, Saxony Carpet Selection.
Now offering inexpensive Basement Carpeting. Full cover Stairs or Runners. Silky soft Bedroom / Living Room Carpeting

▬ We are also specialized in;
• Berber Snag Repairs
• Wrinkled, Bulged & Buckled Carpets (Carpet Stretching Services)
• Irons Burns
• Bleach & Paint Spots
• Pet (Cat, Dog) Damages, and much more!

Please feel free to call us at (416) 858-7006 Or visit us at https://www.victoriousflooring.com/
7 days a week for a no-obligation estimate!

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Carpet Installers, Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Wall to Wall Carpet | Berber Carpet | Broadloom | Commercial Carpet For Heavily Occupied Offices and Heavy Traffic Retail Stores | VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) | Luxuries Vinyl (LVT/VCT) Flooring | Special Basement Carpet | Carpet Cushions / Carpet Underpads | Stair Carpeting | Carpet Stretching | Carpet Repair | Carpet Pet Damages | Silky Soft Bedroom Carpets | Inexpensive Carpets for your rental property
We offer a wide range of carpeting services in Toronto including but not limited to Wall to Wall Carpet Sales, Installation, Repairs and Stretching. Not only supplying you with affordable and competitive priced wall to wall carpets, but also providing expertise repairs for all sorts of carpet issues. With our satisfaction quarantined service, you will receive a life time labour warranty that covers wrinkling, bulging, split seams, detached edges and anything else related to our craftsmanship. What’s more, we also include Free of Charge Accidental Service to appreciate your business by choosing us. We won’t let anything stay between you and your newly installed carpet, ensuring you with one of the best “Flawless Customer Service” available for your custom tailored needs.
StainMaster | Shaw | Mohawk | Kraus | Armstrong | Dixie Home | DRICore | Anderson Tuftex | Milliken | Gulistan Carpet and many more... Please inquire within for more information at (416) 858-7006
Berber Carpet | Saxony Carpet | Plush / Velvet Carpet | Cut Loop Carpet Floating Subfloor Systems | VCT / Vinyl Composition Tile | LVT | LVP | Wool | Nylon | Chromolon | Olefin / Polypropylene | Polyester | Basement Carpet Specials | Silky Soft Bedroom Carpet | Inexpensive Carpets for your rental property
Residential | Commercial | Industrial | Watercraft | RVs |
2001
Cheque | Visa | MasterCard | Interac Email Money Transfer | Financing
WHMIS | WSIB | Insured & Bonded | Commercial Liability
Canadian Flooring Cleaning & Restoration Association | Flooring Institute of Ontario | CFI
CFI Certified RI Carpet & RI Resilient Flooring Contractor & Certified Flooring instructor
No minimum. (Excluding promos)
PROJECT RATE
Basic Repair Starting from $299 (2nd Tech +$100) - Labour Min for Install $399
Life Time Labour Warranty | 10 to 25 year manufactures warranty. (Some conditions may apply)