Victorious Carpet Installation & Repair Services

Best of 2021 winner 18 timesBest of 2021winner 18 times

Reviews for Victorious Carpet Installation & Repair Services

Steve in Heartlake
Steve in Heartlake

Repaired damge to berber carpet

After living 2 years with this eyesore damage done to our carpet by an electrician, Mark was in and out when it was convenient for us. Great repair, fast, cheap. We will recommend him to anyone.

Agop Bogusyan
Agop Bogusyan

carpet repair and squeaky floor fix

i had a lot of buckles and some seams that where coming apart (thanks my little kitty) and additionally some irritating squeaky noises through the second floor hallway, stairs and on the main floor entrance. I had 3 guys coming over for an estimate, Mark was the only one who responded in a very professional manner and was well equipped. He was the last one but definitely the best one. Don't look around, call victorious carpet for a effective and professional and in-expensive solution.

Jonathan & Mississauga
Jonathan & Mississauga

new laminate flooring on my hallway

I would be glad to recommend Victorious Carpet
new laminate flooring on my hallway I was impressed with Mark and his installation crew who were very efficient,obliging and cleaned up when they finished the job in quick order as promised.

Tracy St.Clair & Bathurst
Tracy St.Clair & Bathurst

2 rooms and stairs

I've never had such an easy time with getting anything installed in my home. Mark and his partner Matthew were awesome. Got the job done quickly, correctly and for what he told me it would cost. I would hire them again in a heartbeat...and recommend them to anyone who is looking for carpet or flooring.

Mike, duffrin and queen
Mike, duffrin and queen

kitchen and dining room laminate flooring

The guys at victorious carpet, were great, they came in and gave a very affordable estamet,and had the job done in the same week, they were able to do are kitchen and dining room in one day, and did a fantastic job, we were very happy with the work they did as well as with there attitude, they were very friendly I would definitely hire them again.

Alex from North York
Alex from North York
1 review Scarborough, ON

Laminate installation to our condo

Mark and his crew had all the necessary tools and equipments with them at the job site. I was very impressed with their knowledge and customer oriented attitude. They haven't wasted any time and material. Way better than expected. I liked that Mark called me after few days to ensure our satisfaction. I have already suggested them to my nice for laying theirs carpet.

John & Pam North York
John & Pam North York
1 review North York, ON

Carpet and floating subfloor

I really enjoyed dealing with Mark. His customer service was superb. I always received calls back immediately, and he helped me to stay on budget and on time with my project. He and his team were reliable and helpful, and I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for carpet and Dricore floating subfloor system. In fact, I'm hiring them again!

Al Gordon, Toronto
Al Gordon, Toronto

Re-laying carpet, repairing cat-shredded carpet

Mark Aydin and his partner Matthew proved to be the kind of contractors who renew your faith in the trades. I called yesterday morning, and they arrived in the afternoon to evaluate the job. They returned the next morning, and completed the job by noon.

The carpet in our house had been incompetently laid about 8 years ago, and was stretching and baggy. To make matters worse, the carpet had been shredded by cats in several places. Mark and Matthew returned the carpet to a like-new state, eradicating both the bagginess and the cat damage. The result was beyond what I thought would be possible. They also laid double tack strips all round, something that the first installer should have done. Furthermore, they proved ingenuous in solving some of the nastier problems that they encountered.

Victorious will be my go-to guys for any carpet work in the house, and I can recommend them to anyone.

Martin in Etobicoke
Martin in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Carpet repair, basement

You could not ask for a more professional person than Mark. From first contact he took the time to understand the nature of the job and answered all my questions in detail. I sent out 5 requests for a quote and out of all the replies Mark was the only one who showed concern for my job, as small as it was. He arrived on time, did great work and finished ahead of schedule. All that for a very reasonable price. You can't ask for more in a professional. I will have no trouble recommending him to others.

More about Victorious Carpet Installation & Repair Services

► Victorious Carpet and Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair, and Carpet Re-Stretching Services ◄

▬ Visit us online at → https://www.victoriousflooring.com/
Your Experienced Carpet & Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair & Stretching Services With Satisfaction Guaranteed!

****

We have solutions for all occasions and budgets! Now select beautiful and less costly carpets from inside your own home or office! Our free Shop-At-Home service lets you choose the right carpet in the comfort of your own place. Make the right choice when viewing samples within your décor and under your lighting conditions. Take advantage of our low-cost overhead now! We'll be happy to assist you in making the right choice for your décor and budget.
Call us today or e-mail us to book your Shop@Home visit!

▬ Things Happen... We Can Help!
We offer a wide range of installation and repair services for common flooring materials across the GTA with no obligation consulting and estimate service.

▬ Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy From Us;
1. GTA's Award-Winning Service - Rated Toronto's #1 Carpet Installation Company for the last 14 years in the row
2. Honest Upfront Pricing - No Hidden Costs. Written Contract, Detailed-Itemized Estimate / Invoicing Provided
3. Computerized Calculation to Optimize Material Usage With Minimum Wastage
4. Free "Accidental Service Request"
5. Unbeatable Lifetime Labour Warranty
6. Clear Explanations & Written Pre-Installation Checklist
7. In-house Installation Service.
We DON'T Sub-Contract. (Read Competitors & Big Box Stores Fine Print)
8. Professional / Written Site Inspection
9. Convenient weekend and evening appointments
10. Wide Range of Payment Options (Finance, Personal Cheque, Interac E-mail Money Transfer, PayPal, Visa & MasterCard)

▬ Buy with confidence! All of our products are DIRECTLY from the manufacturer.
Residential Wall to Wall Carpet Sales, Carpet Installation, Carpet Repairs & Carpet Stretching Services
A wide range of Berber (Loop), Plush, Patterned, Saxony Carpet Selection.
Now offering inexpensive Basement Carpeting. Full cover Stairs or Runners. Silky soft Bedroom / Living Room Carpeting

▬ We are also specialized in;
• Berber Snag Repairs
• Wrinkled, Bulged & Buckled Carpets (Carpet Stretching Services)
• Irons Burns
• Bleach & Paint Spots
• Pet (Cat, Dog) Damages, and much more!

Please feel free to call us at (416) 858-7006 Or visit us at https://www.victoriousflooring.com/
7 days a week for a no-obligation estimate!

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Carpet Installers, Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Wall to Wall Carpet | Berber Carpet | Broadloom | Commercial Carpet For Heavily Occupied Offices and Heavy Traffic Retail Stores | VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) | Luxuries Vinyl (LVT/VCT) Flooring | Special Basement Carpet | Carpet Cushions / Carpet Underpads | Stair Carpeting | Carpet Stretching | Carpet Repair | Carpet Pet Damages | Silky Soft Bedroom Carpets | Inexpensive Carpets for your rental property
We offer a wide range of carpeting services in Toronto including but not limited to Wall to Wall Carpet Sales, Installation, Repairs and Stretching. Not only supplying you with affordable and competitive priced wall to wall carpets, but also providing expertise repairs for all sorts of carpet issues. With our satisfaction quarantined service, you will receive a life time labour warranty that covers wrinkling, bulging, split seams, detached edges and anything else related to our craftsmanship. What’s more, we also include Free of Charge Accidental Service to appreciate your business by choosing us. We won’t let anything stay between you and your newly installed carpet, ensuring you with one of the best “Flawless Customer Service” available for your custom tailored needs.
StainMaster | Shaw | Mohawk | Kraus | Armstrong | Dixie Home | DRICore | Anderson Tuftex | Milliken | Gulistan Carpet and many more... Please inquire within for more information at (416) 858-7006
Berber Carpet | Saxony Carpet | Plush / Velvet Carpet | Cut Loop Carpet Floating Subfloor Systems | VCT / Vinyl Composition Tile | LVT | LVP | Wool | Nylon | Chromolon | Olefin / Polypropylene | Polyester | Basement Carpet Specials | Silky Soft Bedroom Carpet | Inexpensive Carpets for your rental property
Residential | Commercial | Industrial | Watercraft | RVs |
2001
Cheque | Visa | MasterCard | Interac Email Money Transfer | Financing
WHMIS | WSIB | Insured & Bonded | Commercial Liability
Canadian Flooring Cleaning & Restoration Association | Flooring Institute of Ontario | CFI
CFI Certified RI Carpet & RI Resilient Flooring Contractor & Certified Flooring instructor
No minimum. (Excluding promos)
PROJECT RATE
Basic Repair Starting from $299 (2nd Tech +$100) - Labour Min for Install $399
Life Time Labour Warranty | 10 to 25 year manufactures warranty. (Some conditions may apply)