Narlee Electric Ltd.

Electricians
59 MARWOOD PL Maple ON L6A 1C5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Maple  >  Narlee Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Narlee Electric Ltd.

Basements by Ballantyne
Basements by Ballantyne

Renovation electrical rough-in and finishing

It could be almost 20 years that I've had the pleasure and confidence in knowing Frank and his guys. Not only has Narlee Electric looked after my projects and kept me on time and budget, they're so personable, my own family members use them as well! Thank you Frank, Claudio and John!

Anne  I.  - North York
Anne I. - North York
1 review ,

Den Renovation - wiring room for plasma, stereo equipment, cabinet lighting, new potlights and much more

I was very pleased with the work that Frank and his employees did on the recent renovation we did in our den. He was very careful with the extensive wires that had to be hidden, with putting in new small potlights in the ceiling, for the wonderfully lit atmosphere lighting on our shelving and for coordinating the lights efficiently and effectively. He listened to our requests was very accomodating. His prices were reasonable as well. He came right away and was prompt and attentive. Would highly recommend him.