RK Painting And Decorating Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  RK Painting And Decorating Ltd.

Reviews for RK Painting And Decorating Ltd.

BOhdan IN MIssissauga
BOhdan IN MIssissauga

painting & decorating

Roman's knowledge brought us to a new level.He gave us ideas that we never thought of. His work was exceptional and on time. We would definitely recommend him to all our friends . His skills were astonishing.Excellent personality and easy to work with.He never went over budget.

Downtown-5561
Downtown-5561

Paint several rooms

Unlike the other reviewer, Roman had problems at my place. Firstly there was a lot of paint being sprayed on everything uncovered. Secondly, one room was primed, but not prepared properly and I was left to clean up the mess. Likely I will have to re-drywall the room rectify. I was hoping to save some money, but in the long term this will cost me a bundle. I will look elsewhere in the future.

Review has 1 previous version