Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Showroom - 133 Milani Blvd , Unit 102, Vaughan Ontario L4H 4M4 Vaughan ON L4H 4M4

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Winston in Richmond Hill
Winston in Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New windows

905-265-1117
400 Applewood Crescent Suite 100
L4K

I had 4 window companies come and give me quotes for 17 windows (10 openings), not only was Ambia the best price but Cameron was the least pressure and straight forward than the others. From beginning to end Cameron was there to help and answer any questions I had. I was so impressed with Ambia, I referred a number of friends and family to them.
This install was part of the Greenon program which meant they were very busy. I had my windows installed at the beginning of May. Simon and his crew worked quickly and did a great job. There were some issues with the Vinylbilt windows (quality control issues, no fault of Ambia) and Vinylbilt came out a few weeks later to fix the issues (this is why you get windows with a good warranty).
I did have some issues with the Greenon rebate submission by Ambia as a number of errors caused a few delays. I had to use my own time to call Greenon a number of times to get things sorted out.
Overall, I would highly recommend Ambia and will be going to them to get the rest of my windows done in the future.

Winston thank you for your for choosing Ambia Windows and for taking the time to submit your review .We are glad we have met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our products and services.Green On is understaffed and very slow to respond , it does take some time for them to make corrections but we learned they have hired more staff to mange the registrations.Thank you for the referrals we appreciate this very much.

Daniel Grima from Toronto
Daniel Grima from Toronto

Glad we chose Ambia

We used this company to replace all our upper floor windows. Windows were gorgeous and they did a fantastic job with the installation. In and out in 1 day didn't even seem like they were there. They even took care of the government rebate for me as well which I will be getting half my money back :)

Maulik
Maulik

Windows replacement (10)

Cameron was the sales person for my job. He helped me go through the quotation / selection process with great patience. He arranged factory tour as well for me. Tony is very helpful person. I had minor issue in screen of kitchen window which he handled in timely manner. Installers did good job. Overall very satisfied. I am now waiting to receive my eligible GreenOn rebate.

joseph.prochilo83
joseph.prochilo83
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Replace all windows and trim

I am so happy and thankful for using Ambia. They we so nice, and helpful. George the installer was very knowledgable punctual as well as very very clean. I would recommend them to everyone I know. we have the nicest windows on our street all of my neighbours are talking about it. it was an absolute pleasure doing business

joseph
joseph

Front door

905-265-1117
400 Applewood Crescent Suite 100
L4K

We were extremely pleased with our new entrance door. Tony was helpful with ideas and answered our questions along the way. The installers did a thorough job, leaving us with an entrance way to be admired. We’ve received many compliments.

spencer12 in Caledon
spencer12 in Caledon
0 reviews Caledon, ON

whole house window replacement

The recent government rebate program prompted us to replace all our windows. We contacted numerous highly rate companies for quotes. We were going to cancel our appointment with Ambia as we felt we had made our decision…thankfully we did not!!...Ambia came in and gave us a very competitive quote!! Cameron our sales rep, who we HIGHLY recommend, came to our meeting well prepared, brought samples of the windows and color choices. He worked with us to determine a solution for the non-functioning half moons over some our windows (see photos). Cameron and everyone in the office (including Tony the owner) always answered our numerous questions throughout the process. AFTER the install, Cameron came by to ensure we were happy with everything. Simon and the crew did the install and were meticulous and very thorough. Again, I could not recommend them enough. They replaced all the windows in ONE DAY. Well done and very impressed with the QUALITY of the work. In fact, many neighbors have since stopped by (some even taking pictures) and have commented on how much better the house looks. At least 2 neighbors that we know of have use Ambia after seeing our home. All in all we are very, very happy and totally satisfied with Ambia (and Cameron and Simon) and would not hesitate to recommend them enough…Excellent job everyone!!

Thank you Spencer for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for taking the time to submit your review and posting some photos.We are happy to hear we have met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our products and services. Thank you for the referrals this is very much appreciated

retro fit replacement windows, porch enclosure.

We recently replaced all our window on our main floor, and replaced our porch enclosure.
From the get go, Mike was on point, and was bar none, the most patient and knowledgeable of all the sales reps we had come out for quotes (15+ quotes).
Ambia was not the cheapest, and not the most expensive. What they were was the best. Mike was beyond professional and his communication throughout the process set a bar that I can't see being reached by anyone else.
George and his crew were amazing come install time.
Ambia took good care of us, and they will take care of you too!
When it's time to do the basement windows, we are going straight to Ambia!

Hello Michelle and Greg thank you for your for choosing Ambia Windows and for taking the time to submit your review .We are glad we have met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our products and services. we appreciate the compliments

Vida in Vaughan
Vida in Vaughan

Window Replacement

Replaced windows in our 24 year old home. From ordering to installation the process was effortless. We knew we were getting good product from a reliable company. The installer George and his assistant worked respectfully to complete the job with no complaints from us. The windows work perfectly and look amazing. Thank you to Ambia and the owner Tony for a job well done!

Hello Vida Hello thank you for your for taking the time to submit your review and upload a photo! It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad we have met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our products and services. We are confident you will benefit from the triple glazed windows to reduce your energy bills.It's great you had the opportunity to take advantage of the generous rebates .The SDL grills on your new windows look very nice and much better than the previous internal grills. We appreciate your referrals.

lisa in Toronto
lisa in Toronto

very good job!

Cameron the sales person is very professional and nice, follow up the whole progress really well. Tony is kind enough to accommodate our schedule.
We changed 8 windows,George our installer did very good job. We did not even show up the second day!

We are very happy about result, highly recommended.
I must say I am very satisfied with the services provided by Ambia Windows & Doors, especially from Cameron.

Hello Lisa Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We are glad we were able to accommodate you and that you are satisfied with our products and services.

Nick Waterton
Nick Waterton

New Patio Doors and Window to Garden Door Conversion

Needed new patio doors to replace the 20 year old builders doors, plus convert an existing window to a garden door out to our new deck.

Ambia gave us several options, and we chose the doors with the integrated retractable screen, and e glass.

Cameron was the sales person, and he was helpful, but it took a bit of to and fro before we agreed on the plan (including the cut down for the window to door conversion).

The project finally started 2 weeks late, but Jerry (the lead installer) was very good. They had the old doors out, and the cut down done in a couple of hours, and everything finished at the end of one day.

I also needed some baseboard installed which they were happy to do for a nominal extra fee.

I docked one star, as there was sime minor damage (tends to happen when you have workers all over the place), and I asked Cameron to look at a sticking screen door (which never happened - I finally fixed it myself).

We are very pleased with the final result, the new doors look fantastic.

A good company, they tidied up after themselves very well, and the doors are installed well (the screen was an easy fix).

I would choose them again.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Nick thank you for your for taking the time to submit your review and and upload plenty of photos! We are glad that you are satisfied with our products and services. We are confident you will enjoy your new doors and the additional access to your back yard.

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, KV Custom windows and Doors, Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors,
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.