Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
50 Bartor Rd Toronto ON M9M 2G5

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Aigburth
Aigburth

Service excellent from Tony at Ambia

I recently renovated my house and had all my windows and doors replaced by Tony at Ambia. I 100% recommend Tony for the level of service, quality of the product and workmanshop of Ambia.

Background: I was living abroad for the last 8 years and moved back. I needed to replace my old windows and I shopped around. Many places didn't even respond. Some were way too expensive. For others, I wasn't really sure of the quality. I remembered I dealt with Tony from Ambia MANY years ago, so I looked him up and luckily for me, he was still working at Ambia. When I met Tony again this time, right away, I knew why I remembered him. Tony is SO nice and was responsive to all my questions. He always responded to me so professionally and was eager to help me make the right decisions for my house. He never was pushy in any way. He felt like a long lost friend. The quality of the products too is amazing. A neighbour inquired about my windows and doors and has been working with Tony and Ambia as well. After the installation, there were some minor issues that came up and immediately, Tony was on the case and came out and had everything all sorted. It was like a dream working with Tony. For the high quality of service, product and very competitive price, I highly recommend Tony and Ambia Windows and Doors.

Thank you for your kind words Elaine it was a pleasure working with you as well.I am glad you remembered us when your returned. We appreciate you referrals and for recommending us.

parisa5150
parisa5150

Both, products and service was great

Reliable, and great work... I highly recommending this company...
I changed my whole house windows and doors, have no complaints at all...

Thank you for your review Parissa. We appreciate your referrals and recommending us.

Roxanne Tang in Scarborough
Roxanne Tang in Scarborough

Window replacement

We had most of our ground floor windows replaced/upgraded recently and were very pleased with the customer service as well as the value and quality of the windows provided by Ambia. Brian, sales rep, was extremely knowledgeable and informative; he provided us with good education and demonstrated great attention to detail. Installation went smoothly with the "Polish team" headed by Chris. They were punctual, courteous and professional. Business owner Tony came to check on the work and ensure we were happy. We would recommend Ambia.

Thank you for your review Roxanne and for recognizing our teams professionalism. We appreciate your comments and photos

Window replacement

I must say, this was such a great choice we made. The windows look amazing and we're so happy with everything. After doing a lot of due diligence on window companies taking part in the GreenOn rebate program, we went with Ambia. Cameron was a great rep who answered all of our questions and came to the house twice to discuss details before we gave the green light. He also did a great job of keeping us informed of the status of things while we waited for the windows to be ready - there were some delays due to the volume of orders their manufacturer had because of the rebate program. During the install he came to make sure everything was ok with the crew. Paul and the crew did a great job with the install itself. We initially had a problem with the incorrect trim being ordered for a rounded frame, but the team at Ambia corrected the problem and came back a few days later to finish. Tony was great to us also, checking in on how the install was going, apologizing for the mix up on the rounded pieces and assuring us that they would take care of it. Between the time we placed our order, and install, is when the government cancelled the GreenOn program - which made us very nervous that we would miss the deadline to install and be stuck without a rebate. But Tony and his team were so good at communicating dates, how things would work, and ensuring us that everything would be signed, sealed and delivered - both the windows and all the paperwork they had to submit afterwards. Everything turned out amazing. The windows, the service, the rebate process. Just can't say enough good things about this team of true professionals.

Thank you Anthony for your kind and thoughtful review and for the uploading some photos. We are very happy that everything worked out and was taken care of. It was a pleasure to work with you on your project and we appreciate your recommendations and referrals.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

basement and octagon windows install

Tony from Ambia Windows and Doors was very knowledgeable and provided a reasonable quote. He also followed up to make sure everything was right. Tato did a quality install of the basement and octagon window. He took the time to install it with a clean finish and detail. Thanks Tony, Tato and Ambia Windows and Doors

Thank you for your review we are glad you are happy with our services and products.

Helen in Mississauga
Helen in Mississauga

Front entrance door

We are very happy with the new door and the installation. They look gorgeous and we got lots of compliment from relatives and friends. We are really glad that we went with Tony and he helped us in our decision making in term of door and lockset. We highly recommend Ambia Windows and Doors to anyone.

Thank you for the review and photos Helen . Good to see you are receiving a lot of compliments of your Front double door and multipoint lock. This will add curb appeal and enhanced security for your home.

Niki in Toronto
Niki in Toronto

Our Go-To Window and Door Team

We have had the pleasure of working with Tony and his team over 3 times now. They have replaced two windows and a door and we are now in the process of replacing all of our windows with Ambia. Before we started working with Ambia, we spoke with several other companies but chose to work with Tony based on his honesty and the quality of the products provided. And I'm very glad we made that decision. We have always been extremely happy with the work done and the finished product. We're excited to finally have the budget to finish replacing the rest of our windows knowing we are working with a solid team that have always proven their great workmanship time and time again. Having that confidence with such a big ticket investment is so comforting to us. Would highly recommend and always do in fact! Thanks Tony and your awesome team!

Thank you Nikki for your wonderful review. We appreciate your loyalty and for continuing to choose Ambia for your window and door projects.It It is a pleasure to work with you as well. We look forward to working with you once again soon.

AJ29 in Toronto
AJ29 in Toronto

Brick to brick replacement of 9 windows

Needed to replace 9 rotting windows and was thoroughly happy with Ambia Windows. Price was in the same range as most of the other companies I got quotes from. The salesperson, Brian, fully explained the process and all the options available. Answered all my questions in a timely manner. The installers worked quick (even in the bitter cold!) and the finished product looks fabulous. I was also impressed with Vinylbilt fulfilling the window order in just about a month, I expected it to take at least 2!

They were also able to remove and re-install 2 sets of California shutters that other companies were unsure about.

I definitely recommend Ambia!

AJ Thank you for your kind review . We are glad we could accommodate you with a quick turn around time and able to reinstall the California shutters.

mary S in Vaughan
mary S in Vaughan

Windows Replacement

I would like to thank you Tony for your excellent service and workmanship. I am very satisfied with your work and would highly recommend you to my family and friends.

Mary

Your very welcome Mary glad to hear your happy with our products and services . Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for your recommendations and referrals.

Edward Y.
Edward Y.
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Replaced windows and patio door

Thanks to Homestars again, I found a great company to work with in Ambia Windows and Doors.

This review is well overdue as the windows were installed in April 2018 however it also gave me an opportunity to see how the windows performed over the summer and as well during a recent cold snap.

We replaced all the windows upstairs and some of the windows in the main level, for a total of 11 windows, brick to brick replacement, plus replaced the patio door. The 10 windows qualified for rebate, and Vinylbilt Diamond triple pane windows were installed.

I had a great experience working with Michael, the sales rep, as well with Tony, the owner. Michael was very responsive, often responding sometimes within minutes to a few hours and never more than 24 hours. He was also very consultative and provided good advice, such as recommending replacing the kitchen window with an awning window, which we really like and had never thought of. I never felt any pressure during the sale. I've heard stories of reps pressing clients in high pressure sales situation and quoting a high price but would get a generous discount if they signed right away. There was none of that with Michael. I got a very fair price upfront. I even gave Michael the opportunity to upsell me on a more expensive patio door but instead he maintained his original recommendation, which was cheaper, as he said that it was a great products and his other clients were very happy with it.

The installers were terrific to deal with. They were very friendly and also explained what they would be doing. They showed up when they said they would and completed the job when they said they would. They paid a lot of attention to detail, and also were very neat and kept things as clean as possible by containing and reducing the dust and particles.

During the summer, with the new windows, I noticed that the house was much more comfortable, and I also found that the 2nd level of the house wasn't as warm as it used to be in comparison to the main level. Measuring the temperature on both levels I found similar temperatures, while as before, the 2nd level would be 2 degrees warmer. Also noticed the south facing window did not transmit as much heat through the window. Things that were on my desk were no longer warm or hot to the touch.

In the winter, there were no drafts around the windows, and I had absolutely no condensation on the windows, while with the builder windows there would be time we would need a towel to wipe off the condensation that pooled in the window sill.

I give a lot of credit to the workmanship of the installers. Even with a great product, if it is not installed properly, then all the benefits are lost. Given my observation through the summer and now winter, the windows are terrific and the installation was outstanding.

Overall, I'm very happy with Ambia and would not hesitate to use them again for the remaining windows or recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Edward for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for your thoughtful review . Thank you for your recommendations we appreciate it very much

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.Custom and specialty work is our expertise. Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, Mastergrain Doors , KV Custom windows and Doors, Dayside Windows and Doors ,Avanti Custom Doors , Dorplex doors , Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors, Gentek building products , Door Lites: Masonite, Trimlite, Miliano, ODL, Novatech, Verre Select ,York Aluminum storm doors - Porch Enclosures.
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.