Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
400 Applewood Crescent Suite 100 ON L4K

best of 2019 winner 7 timesbest of 2019winner 7 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Edward Y.
Edward Y.
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Replaced windows and patio door

Thanks to Homestars again, I found a great company to work with in Ambia Windows and Doors.

This review is well overdue as the windows were installed in April 2018 however it also gave me an opportunity to see how the windows performed over the summer and as well during a recent cold snap.

We replaced all the windows upstairs and some of the windows in the main level, for a total of 11 windows, brick to brick replacement, plus replaced the patio door. The 10 windows qualified for rebate, and Vinylbilt Diamond triple pane windows were installed.

I had a great experience working with Michael, the sales rep, as well with Tony, the owner. Michael was very responsive, often responding sometimes within minutes to a few hours and never more than 24 hours. He was also very consultative and provided good advice, such as recommending replacing the kitchen window with an awning window, which we really like and had never thought of. I never felt any pressure during the sale. I've heard stories of reps pressing clients in high pressure sales situation and quoting a high price but would get a generous discount if they signed right away. There was none of that with Michael. I got a very fair price upfront. I even gave Michael the opportunity to upsell me on a more expensive patio door but instead he maintained his original recommendation, which was cheaper, as he said that it was a great products and his other clients were very happy with it.

The installers were terrific to deal with. They were very friendly and also explained what they would be doing. They showed up when they said they would and completed the job when they said they would. They paid a lot of attention to detail, and also were very neat and kept things as clean as possible by containing and reducing the dust and particles.

During the summer, with the new windows, I noticed that the house was much more comfortable, and I also found that the 2nd level of the house wasn't as warm as it used to be in comparison to the main level. Measuring the temperature on both levels I found similar temperatures, while as before, the 2nd level would be 2 degrees warmer. Also noticed the south facing window did not transmit as much heat through the window. Things that were on my desk were no longer warm or hot to the touch.

In the winter, there were no drafts around the windows, and I had absolutely no condensation on the windows, while with the builder windows there would be time we would need a towel to wipe off the condensation that pooled in the window sill.

I give a lot of credit to the workmanship of the installers. Even with a great product, if it is not installed properly, then all the benefits are lost. Given my observation through the summer and now winter, the windows are terrific and the installation was outstanding.

Overall, I'm very happy with Ambia and would not hesitate to use them again for the remaining windows or recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Edward for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for your thoughtful review . Thank you for your recommendations we appreciate it very much

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

basement and octagon windows install

Tony from Ambia Windows and Doors was very knowledgeable and provided a reasonable quote. He also followed up to make sure everything was right. Tato did a quality install of the basement and octagon window. He took the time to install it with a clean finish and detail. Thanks Tony, Tato and Ambia Windows and Doors

Niki in Toronto
Niki in Toronto

Our Go-To Window and Door Team

We have had the pleasure of working with Tony and his team over 3 times now. They have replaced two windows and a door and we are now in the process of replacing all of our windows with Ambia. Before we started working with Ambia, we spoke with several other companies but chose to work with Tony based on his honesty and the quality of the products provided. And I'm very glad we made that decision. We have always been extremely happy with the work done and the finished product. We're excited to finally have the budget to finish replacing the rest of our windows knowing we are working with a solid team that have always proven their great workmanship time and time again. Having that confidence with such a big ticket investment is so comforting to us. Would highly recommend and always do in fact! Thanks Tony and your awesome team!

Thank you Nikki for your wonderful review. We appreciate your loyalty and for continuing to choose Ambia for your window and door projects.It It is a pleasure to work with you as well. We look forward to working with you once again soon.

AJ29 in Toronto
AJ29 in Toronto

Brick to brick replacement of 9 windows

Needed to replace 9 rotting windows and was thoroughly happy with Ambia Windows. Price was in the same range as most of the other companies I got quotes from. The salesperson, Brian, fully explained the process and all the options available. Answered all my questions in a timely manner. The installers worked quick (even in the bitter cold!) and the finished product looks fabulous. I was also impressed with Vinylbilt fulfilling the window order in just about a month, I expected it to take at least 2!

They were also able to remove and re-install 2 sets of California shutters that other companies were unsure about.

I definitely recommend Ambia!

AJ Thank you for your kind review . We are glad we could accommodate you with a quick turn around time and able to reinstall the California shutters.

mary S in Vaughan
mary S in Vaughan

Windows Replacement

I would like to thank you Tony for your excellent service and workmanship. I am very satisfied with your work and would highly recommend you to my family and friends.

Mary

Your very welcome Mary glad to hear your happy with our products and services . Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for your recommendations and referrals.

Adamo P in Bolton
Adamo P in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Brick to Brick Replacement.....

My wife and I have been debating on weather to change the windows this year or next year. We decided to change the windows given they were still from the builder and started to feel a draft on a few. We changed all the windows and the front door. After several quotes and visiting showrooms, we decided to go with Ambia.

Tony the owner is one of a kind. Respectful, reasonable, honest, transparent and most important always looking out for his clients. From start to finish he was involved in the whole process. Making the whole process a real breeze.

His installers are the best. Showed up on time, put carpets throughout the house in front of the windows where they were working and made the sure house was left in the same position they found it in. At one point I saw one of the guys on his hands and knees washing the floor as some insulation glue fell. I told him don't worry I will clean it and he insisted he had to do it and for my wife and I not to worry and the best part of all given the huge investment on the windows, the installers made sure I still can use my existing vinyl shutters on the new windows.

Truly and great company and would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Adamo for your wonderful review we are glad you are happy with our products and services. We appreciate your kind words and referrals.

mark in Mississauga
mark in Mississauga

Window replacement brick to brick

After humming and hawing for about a year we decided to make the investment to replace four of our windows for various reasons including noise, energy efficiency and aesthetics. After several quotes we decided on AMBIA, in part for the price, but mostly due to our experience with Tony.
We were not disappointed!!
The windows look great, the house is noticeably warmer, and we can sleep without hearing the constant traffic off of our street.
The install was on time and very professional, his team had the four windows installed in one afternoon and they did a fantastic job.
We went brick to brick and the seal on the windows is perfect.
My family wholeheartedly recommends AMBIA Windows and Doors.

Thank you Mark for your kind words and photos.You live on a major street and I am very pleased that our windows make a difference for your home comfort and offer a quieter environment for your family to sleep in.We appreciate your recommendations and referrals.Thank you from the team at Ambia

scooby
scooby

Ambia Windows and Doors Review

My wife and I were very happy with the installation and Quality and speed in which these windows were installed in Aug 2018. All windows in the house were replaced brick to brick--17 windows altogether. The entire installation was completed in two days. The workmen were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Ambia Windows men worked very clean and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend that if you are having this type of job done--make sure you cover all your furniture and beds with covers as this job is a very dusty one. I would recommend Ambia windows if having yours done without any worry. I have included some before and after pics in random order.
The pics with bottom sliders are before pics March 2018 the new ones are Aug 2018.

Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for your thoughtful review including the before and after photos. We appreciate it very much

Markham Li in Markham
Markham Li in Markham

Two projects in 4 years, 30 windows, 2 doors

Ambia did 22 windows 4 years ago. We were very happy with their works. This year, we had them back to do another 9 windows and 2 doors. They are very professional from start to the end. Both jobs were excellent! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your kind review Leo we are glad you are happy once again with our products and services. We appreciate your loyalty and referrals

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, KV Custom windows and Doors, Dayside Windows and Doors , Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors,
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.