Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Showroom - 133 Milani Blvd , Unit 102, Vaughan Ontario L4H 4M4 Vaughan ON L4H 4M4
Winston in Richmond Hill
Winston in Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New windows

Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.
905-265-1117
400 Applewood Crescent Suite 100
L4K

I had 4 window companies come and give me quotes for 17 windows (10 openings), not only was Ambia the best price but Cameron was the least pressure and straight forward than the others. From beginning to end Cameron was there to help and answer any questions I had. I was so impressed with Ambia, I referred a number of friends and family to them.
This install was part of the Greenon program which meant they were very busy. I had my windows installed at the beginning of May. Simon and his crew worked quickly and did a great job. There were some issues with the Vinylbilt windows (quality control issues, no fault of Ambia) and Vinylbilt came out a few weeks later to fix the issues (this is why you get windows with a good warranty).
I did have some issues with the Greenon rebate submission by Ambia as a number of errors caused a few delays. I had to use my own time to call Greenon a number of times to get things sorted out.
Overall, I would highly recommend Ambia and will be going to them to get the rest of my windows done in the future.