Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Simon in West Hill

Before choosing Ambia windows and doors I consulted with four vendors. I chose Ambia simply because they were the most professional, responsive and asked the most questions taking a sincere interest in my plans and requirements. They worked within the budget and started the work when they said they would.

I Want to sincerely thank Shay and Tony for the incredible service I received from both of them from sales to installation and quality of product. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and we will definitely be a returning customer on other projects. I already mention to Shay regarding a window to French Door conversion project.

We are very happy with the finished product and Shay spent a solid eight hours with the installation ensuring it was to his exacting standards. It’s nice to deal with professionals who treat their customer projects like their own. Thank you again. I am confident the fit and finish will stand the test of time.

John in Toronto

I have just got 10 windows, backyard door and entry door replaced by Ambia windows. I have called over 20 companies to get quotes and finally I decided to go with Ambia, it was an excellent choice. I was luck enough to deal with Tony, all started by him being very responsive, knowledgeable and patient over the phone, and in my house for the quote. Tony was so patient and professional during the process, we have changed colors and features multiple times and Tony was a pleasure to work with, very patient and accommodating. Job price was very competitive as well. Kyle was the installer came to my house for measurements and installation, Kyle is fantastic person, showed up on time and completed the job on time, cleaned after completed the job, took the extra mile helping me out with door bell, backyard door kick lock, entry door security guardian, Kyle explained to me how installation will be done prior to beginning and he was always ready to answer my many questions throughout the installation. Kyle was able to install the new windows using retrofit method exactly as I wanted and he was able to save my California shutters as we hoped. The final product look great, I am so happy getting a lot of compliments from my neighbors and most important no more air leaks or condensations.
overall I am extremely satisfied with Ambia Windows and doors and will definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Shevin in Toronto

We had a great experience with Tony and George (installer) from start to finish. We had spoken to several window companies, and Ambia made the most sense due the quality of their products, customer service and skilled/knowledgeable staff. We had all of the upstairs windows completely replaced in addition to one on the main floor and another in the basement.

Tony is real asset to the company, he was incredibly patient and informative. He was always available to speak on the phone or via email - and was understanding of our revisions and endless questions.

We were so impressed with Tony, George and Ambia that we decided to hire them again to replace our front door - and would recommend them to everyone!

Doug F.

We needed a replacement for our front door. It was the original builder's door (read: cheap) and it was getting drafty and looked badly beaten up. After reading the reviews, we contacted Michael at Ambia who came out and gave us a number of recommendations.

We decided to go with his advice and we ordered a fiberglass door with the wood grain appearance. We were tired of the old door with the giant window giving solicitors full view of the house so we went with a solid door. Are we glad we ever did.

It was a bit of a wait between ordering and installation, but it was right in line with Michael's estimate of time. When George the installer was done with the installation, we noticed a couple of things we didn't like. It was probably a matter of personal taste, but we contacted Michael to see what they could do and he opened up a work order. Sure enough, George came back out today to make it right for how we wanted it to look. We're VERY impressed with that level of customer service.

Thank you Michael, George and the whole Ambia team. We've dealt with many many contractors in this house over the past few years - some good, many bad -- and you are definitely one that we would use again.

Thank you!!

Annie in Toronto

I had a sliding patio door installed by Ambia windows and doors in April. I was very pleased with the service I received when deciding which door to choose. All of my questions were answered and the sales representative took time to explain my options.
The door came in earlier than expected and was installed at a time which was convenient for me. The installer was very friendly, experienced and quick.
We had this door replaced as the old door was very drafty. Since installing the door there is no draft at all.
The 1st and 3rd photos are of the new door and the 2nd is of the old door.

Hello Annie
Thank you for your review and for posting the photos we appreciate this very much.
Were glad the drafts are gone for good and that you are happy with our products and services.

Lisa

In March I had a patio door and picture window installed and or purchased from Ambia Windows. From sales to installation the company was responsive, helpful, patient with my decision making and accommodating with my schedule as far an setting an installation date. I would definitely use this company again for any window projects in the future.

The only criticism would be that a heavier padding is used on the floor in the future. A sheet was put down for debris but I did find
lots of dents in my hardwood flooring around
the work area. But other than that the product service and staff were great.

Hello Lisa

Our installers are generally very careful in protecting flooring and in cleaning up after themselves. it has been a couple of months since the installation and we were not aware of any issues with the hardwood flooring. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you and we will be in touch with you.
Thank you for your review we appreciate it very much

Josephine in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

I was shopping around for a company that would be able to produce the door I loved, replace some windows with condensation issues, and do it all at a great price. Having had 2 other companies come out to quote my front door and windows, my husband and I were most impressed by Michael at Ambia. He was kind enough to come to our home on a holiday and we were very happy with all of the information presented (brochures, actual product samples, and door options) without a huge sales pitch. We later received our quote via email and Ambia's pricing was the most competitive while providing high quality products.

My windows and front door were installed and we are incredibly happy with the products and installation. I ordered a taller door to replace my front door with transom and the new door has given my porch some serious curb appeal! In addition to looks, the door also feels really solid and seals well so there are no drafts (a big issue with my old door). George completed the installation (showed up right on time!) and did a great job and was courteous and polite. The day of the installation, Michael called to see how things were going (I missed his call due to being in an appointment) and he followed up with an email as well. I was very impressed with the follow up and great customer service I received throughout the transaction. I will definitely contact Ambia to replace other doors and windows in the future. Without a doubt, I will be recommending Ambia to my friends and family. If you choose Ambia, you won't be disappointed!

Hello Josephine
Thank you for your review , we are happy to of been able to accommodate you and we appreciate your comments.The front door looks great and we are glad to hear your are happy with the curb appeal it has brought to your home.
As always we appreciate our customers responses and feedback very much.

Hamideh

As first time home owners we did not have much experience regarding window replacement. We had previously hired a contractor to replace the windows and he was a disaster and he left with lots of damages to our house and unfinished work. Thanks to HomeStars we found Ambia.

We are extremely satisfied with their professionalism, quality of work, and costumer services. We had two odd shaped windows and one was particularly challenging to make casings for. Thanks to Michael the coordinator and George our installer the final result is perfect.

With their excellent work, Michael and Goerge's team at Ambia have restored our faith in professional service when you find the right one. Thank you so much!

Job Price

Hello Hamideh , we are grateful we were able to restore your faith in professional workmanship.
Thank you very much for kind words and for the review.
We appreciate this very much.

Rob D in Mississauga

We hired Ambia to replace six 28 year old windows with Vinylbilt windows. Of the contractors we had in to provide quotes, Michael was very knowledgeable, honest and provided the best quote. He was very detailed in explaining the installation process and the options available. Unlike some of the other contractors, he made recommendations based on what made sense economically. 5 of the 6 windows were brick to brick installations with the exception of the bay window. Doing a brick to brick installation would have added a further $1500-2000 to the installation cost (due to rebuilding it) and would most likely take over 20 years to pay itself of in energy savings. The wood frame was still in good shape so they capped it with metal, which looked awesome in the end. Also, the warranty provided is good/transferable (not all companies have a warranty like this). Payment was easy as they accepted both email transfers and cheque.

The windows were installed by a two-man crew. They showed up at 8am and were gone shortly before 4pm. George and the other fella were very respectful, professional and got the job done right. We are very pleased with the windows and the installation. The trim we chose is better than the standard and looks great. The rooms are much warmer, there are no more drafts and my wife doesn't have to ask me to open the windows that were seized shut.

If I had to do it again, I would go with Ambia again.

Job Price

Thank you Rob for taking the time to write a review including photos. We appreciate your compliments and for recognizing Michael's recommendations and are installers workmanship.
It is good to hear you are already benefiting from the new windows.

Raj S from Toronto

This was the third time we've had windows installed by Ambia - a testimony to our belief in the quality of their product and work. We had five windows done this time (bringing us to eight Ambia windows in the house). Michael was very responsive going back and forth with setting us up with what we were looking for, even going the extra mile and helping to change the order weeks after we'd submitted it. George led the installation, working around the challenge of bars on the basement windows. Once again, we are very happy with how things turned out. The frosting on the bathroom window and the rain pattern on the basement windows looks amazing.

There are probably only a few windows left to be replaced. When their turn comes, we'll be calling Ambia once again.

The attached pictures don't do the final product justice.

Job Price

Hello Raj thanks for your compliments and taking the time to write a nice review including some photos we appreciate this very much.You are a loyal client and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, VWD windows,Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.