Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Simon in West Hill

Before choosing Ambia windows and doors I consulted with four vendors. I chose Ambia simply because they were the most professional, responsive and asked the most questions taking a sincere interest in my plans and requirements. They worked within the budget and started the work when they said they would.

I Want to sincerely thank Shay and Tony for the incredible service I received from both of them from sales to installation and quality of product. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and we will definitely be a returning customer on other projects. I already mention to Shay regarding a window to French Door conversion project.

We are very happy with the finished product and Shay spent a solid eight hours with the installation ensuring it was to his exacting standards. It’s nice to deal with professionals who treat their customer projects like their own. Thank you again. I am confident the fit and finish will stand the test of time.

Nature1984 in Toronto

Another great experience with Ambia. We installed a custom door and a picture window and even though there was a hiccup-- the door trim we chose wasn't exactly what we hoped for (it showed a different image in the manufacturer's catalog) , Tony was very responsive and attentive to our needs. He was able to get the door trim switched to one we preferred more and we couldn't be any happier! It was a tough door to install but Ambia got the job done and done well!! This is our second time using them again and I will use them again in the future without hesitation. Tony is such a great person and I know he's very genuine and truly cares about his clients. Thank you so much Ambia for all your amazing help. Shay and team did very well too. Cannot rave enough, you will not be disappointed if you go with Ambia!!

juliasmeed
4 reviews Milton, ON

Ambia Windows & Doors Inc. is such a fantastic company to work with. Just yesterday I had 4 new windows and a sliding glass door installed. From the very beginning I was confident that I was getting great value for the price. Michael had some great suggestions of the best windows for our space, and he priced things out in an easy-to-understand format. The installation happened quicker than promised and the installer George did an incredible job. They cleaned up so well that you hardly knew they were there! I'd recommend Ambia Windows & Doors in a heartbeat. Thanks for helping make this process so smooth for me!

lwu1990 in Toronto

Replaced all of my old windows throughout the home (about 20 windows) with Vinylbilt windows in a brick-to-brick installation.

Tony from Ambia came to give us the quote and was extremely detailed in explaining the installation process, the types of windows available, color options, and what to expect (in terms of work involved, timeline, end product expectations, considerations when selecting windows, and work required on the homeowners end). Overall the quote process was very smooth and the quotes received really show that a degree of time was spent on preparation. We got a mix of picture windows, sliders, and casement windows installed; only regret was not getting more casement windows.

The windows were ready for installation a lot faster than I anticipated, approx. 5 weeks after ordering. Kyle was the installer and with his team, did a great job installing the windows. He was also very accommodating to our requests and walked through what he did - giving us options for certain parts of the installation. Although the installation took a few days longer than expected, I appreciate the time he spent to not rush through the project, including adding in jambs on site to ensure our existing shutters can be installed back in if we wanted to. He also did a great job cleaning up the job site after he finished.

Few things to expect for Brick to Brick installations which they also noted in advance: you will likely have to paint your own window jambs/frames after installation and there may be paint touch ups required on the wall surrounding the windows.

Overall happy with the quality of windows and installation. The price point was in the middle of the range we got quoted amongst 5 companies.

burroz in Mississauga

Had a few companies come in and give out a quote. Was really impressed with Michael because he wasn't trying to upsell anything but rather educate me on my options. I didn't feel any pressure with my choices, he took plenty of time to answer anything that popped into my head.

The installation technicians were great, arrived and wrapped up on time. Meticulous work!

John in Toronto

I have just got 10 windows, backyard door and entry door replaced by Ambia windows. I have called over 20 companies to get quotes and finally I decided to go with Ambia, it was an excellent choice. I was luck enough to deal with Tony, all started by him being very responsive, knowledgeable and patient over the phone, and in my house for the quote. Tony was so patient and professional during the process, we have changed colors and features multiple times and Tony was a pleasure to work with, very patient and accommodating. Job price was very competitive as well. Kyle was the installer came to my house for measurements and installation, Kyle is fantastic person, showed up on time and completed the job on time, cleaned after completed the job, took the extra mile helping me out with door bell, backyard door kick lock, entry door security guardian, Kyle explained to me how installation will be done prior to beginning and he was always ready to answer my many questions throughout the installation. Kyle was able to install the new windows using retrofit method exactly as I wanted and he was able to save my California shutters as we hoped. The final product look great, I am so happy getting a lot of compliments from my neighbors and most important no more air leaks or condensations.
overall I am extremely satisfied with Ambia Windows and doors and will definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Shevin in Toronto

We had a great experience with Tony and George (installer) from start to finish. We had spoken to several window companies, and Ambia made the most sense due the quality of their products, customer service and skilled/knowledgeable staff. We had all of the upstairs windows completely replaced in addition to one on the main floor and another in the basement.

Tony is real asset to the company, he was incredibly patient and informative. He was always available to speak on the phone or via email - and was understanding of our revisions and endless questions.

We were so impressed with Tony, George and Ambia that we decided to hire them again to replace our front door - and would recommend them to everyone!

Doug F.

We needed a replacement for our front door. It was the original builder's door (read: cheap) and it was getting drafty and looked badly beaten up. After reading the reviews, we contacted Michael at Ambia who came out and gave us a number of recommendations.

We decided to go with his advice and we ordered a fiberglass door with the wood grain appearance. We were tired of the old door with the giant window giving solicitors full view of the house so we went with a solid door. Are we glad we ever did.

It was a bit of a wait between ordering and installation, but it was right in line with Michael's estimate of time. When George the installer was done with the installation, we noticed a couple of things we didn't like. It was probably a matter of personal taste, but we contacted Michael to see what they could do and he opened up a work order. Sure enough, George came back out today to make it right for how we wanted it to look. We're VERY impressed with that level of customer service.

Thank you Michael, George and the whole Ambia team. We've dealt with many many contractors in this house over the past few years - some good, many bad -- and you are definitely one that we would use again.

Thank you!!

Annie

I had a sliding patio door installed by Ambia windows and doors in April. I was very pleased with the service I received when deciding which door to choose. All of my questions were answered and the sales representative took time to explain my options.
The door came in earlier than expected and was installed at a time which was convenient for me. The installer was very friendly, experienced and quick.
We had this door replaced as the old door was very drafty. Since installing the door there is no draft at all.
The 1st and 3rd photos are of the new door and the 2nd is of the old door.

Hello Annie
Thank you for your review and for posting the photos we appreciate this very much.
Were glad the drafts are gone for good and that you are happy with our products and services.

Lisa

In March I had a patio door and picture window installed and or purchased from Ambia Windows. From sales to installation the company was responsive, helpful, patient with my decision making and accommodating with my schedule as far an setting an installation date. I would definitely use this company again for any window projects in the future.

The only criticism would be that a heavier padding is used on the floor in the future. A sheet was put down for debris but I did find
lots of dents in my hardwood flooring around
the work area. But other than that the product service and staff were great.

Hello Lisa

Our installers are generally very careful in protecting flooring and in cleaning up after themselves. it has been a couple of months since the installation and we were not aware of any issues with the hardwood flooring. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you and we will be in touch with you.
Thank you for your review we appreciate it very much

More about Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, VWD windows,Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.