Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

I was very satisfied with Ambia from the point of sales to completion. The staff are professional, take time to figure out what you are looking for and what works best. George and his assistant were polite, took care in their craftsmanship and clean up. I greatly appreciate the attention to detail they took and will definitely use this company when needed in the future.
There was only one minor hiccup in arranging time for the measurements. I could not be available at the times they called me to have the measuring done because I needed to set a time with them in advance, as opposed to responding same day (in an hour or so) to have it done. I understand this can be a challenge for a busy company with a limited time block (end of day) to get this done. We worked it out okay but having better advance notice could be a bit more efficient.

Job Price