Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Showroom - 133 Milani Blvd , Unit 102, Vaughan Ontario L4H 4M4 Vaughan ON L4H 4M4

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

scooby
scooby

Ambia Windows and Doors Review

My wife and I were very happy with the installation and Quality and speed in which these windows were installed in Aug 2018. All windows in the house were replaced brick to brick--17 windows altogether. The entire installation was completed in two days. The workmen were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Ambia Windows men worked very clean and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend that if you are having this type of job done--make sure you cover all your furniture and beds with covers as this job is a very dusty one. I would recommend Ambia windows if having yours done without any worry. I have included some before and after pics in random order.
The pics with bottom sliders are before pics March 2018 the new ones are Aug 2018.

Markham Li in Markham
Markham Li in Markham

Two projects in 4 years, 30 windows, 2 doors

Ambia did 22 windows 4 years ago. We were very happy with their works. This year, we had them back to do another 9 windows and 2 doors. They are very professional from start to the end. Both jobs were excellent! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your kind review Leo we are glad you are happy once again with our products and services. We appreciate your loyalty and referrals

Great Service

Everything about the experience with Ambia has been great. We were so satisfied with the windows that were installed in the spring, we decided to get our doors done as well. My neighbour, my brother and my parents have all had their windows and/or doors done with Ambia and all have nothing but great things to say.

Everyone that I have come in contact with (sales, support, installers and Tony) have been professional and kind. Great company, people and service.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review we are happy to hear everything went so well with your family members and neighbor. We appreciate your business and all the referrals

Greg F. in Vaughan
Greg F. in Vaughan

Window and door replacement

A friend used Ambia and recommended them to us. We wanted to install new windows and doors as part of a larger exterior renovation (remaining work done by others). We replaced 10 windows, a sliding patio door, and the front door and associated sidelights and transom. We met with Tony and he gave us a lot of options to think about. He was very helpful in answering questions about the different products as we took a few weeks to make our various selections. Tony was very detailed, asking us a lot of questions because he wanted to make sure we understood what we were buying and he wanted it to be right for us. We placed the order, and in spring, Simon and his crew installed the windows and doors over two days. The work was done carefully and on time. The caulking was meticulous. We had some minor damage to the front door by others after the installation, and I have been consulting with Tony to determine alternatives. Tony has been exceedingly helpful in this regard. Tony's attention to detail, product knowledge, and customer service are top notch. The installation crew did a terrific job and I would recommend Ambia for these reasons.

Thank you Greg for your wonderful review and recommendation . It is unfortunate the front door was damaged by others but not to worry as discussed we will place the order for you to have the door panel replaced. Glad to hear the installation crew met your expectations and that you are happy with our services.

jenny
jenny

Windows & Doors

Tony and his team were amazing! They are so detailed, clean and respectful when they were with us. They accommodated us earlier then expected and when they were installing they were so efficient. The doors and windows are such good quality. We live in a store front property, that was built in the 1800’s and nothing was a problem and it definitely enhanced the place.

Thank you for the review Jenny we appreciate your kind words . Thanks for choosing Ambia for your windows and door needs.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Front door replacement

I had my front door replace early this year, so I waited for a bit until now to review it, just to test it out.

The customer service is great and installation went smoothly. Michael helped me with the whole process, and he is great, very patient with all my questions and answers them in great detail. The only thing I have a little bit issue was the sidelites, it has some see through glasses because of the patterns, I didn’t know it was very clear until I see the actual product. But that’s not too big of a issue.

Overall I am pleased with my experience, and My friends compliment my doors a lot when they are visiting.

Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your review , unfortunately we do not have samples of all the hundreds of glass designs we carry but our brochures do have a good description and a photo of the glass and door panels , we are happy to hear that you are pleased overall and are receiving compliments from your friends.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

On time excellent service

An amazing company to deal with. We dealt with Brian Adams and he was always professional and took the time to explain what we needed. He answered all our questions promptly and went above and beyond to help us with our blinds. Ambia is extremely lucky to have him. Sam and his team were also awesome. House was left spotless. Installation went well. Thanks for a great job. Would recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors . We are pleased that Brian was so helpful with everything you needed. We appreciate the recommendation.

mustangfan
mustangfan

replaced all windows and and door

Wanted to take advantage of the Government rebate so we called a few companies to get quotes (back in April). Brian (Salesman) came by and was extremely knowledgeable and extremely thorough with every single aspect of the project scope (different windows, sizes, pricing, etc.). After going back and forth and deciding on what we wanted, windows were installed in August. Installer came by to re-measure 3 weeks after we confirmed order. He stated due to the size and quantity of windows, job would take closer to 3 days then 2. The only issue I had was there was some mix-up of dates for the install but we worked through them. Windows install went great and they look even better. Pricing compared to others was significantly lower, even my neighbor got quotes for lower end windows and the price was higher.

Thanks Aldo for the review, we are glad everything went well overall and that you are happy with our products and services.

Daniel Grima from Toronto
Daniel Grima from Toronto

Glad we chose Ambia

We used this company to replace all our upper floor windows. Windows were gorgeous and they did a fantastic job with the installation. In and out in 1 day didn't even seem like they were there. They even took care of the government rebate for me as well which I will be getting half my money back :)

Thank you Daniel for the review and the wonderful comments on your windows. We hope you get your rebates in a timely manner.

Maulik
Maulik

Windows replacement (10)

Cameron was the sales person for my job. He helped me go through the quotation / selection process with great patience. He arranged factory tour as well for me. Tony is very helpful person. I had minor issue in screen of kitchen window which he handled in timely manner. Installers did good job. Overall very satisfied. I am now waiting to receive my eligible GreenOn rebate.

Thank you for the review Maulik we appreciate your comments. Glad to hear Cameron looked after your needs and provided good service .

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, KV Custom windows and Doors, Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors,
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.