Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
70 East Beaver Creek Road, Unit 30 Richmond Hill ON L4B 3B2

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Estelle
Estelle

Window Installation

We had a great experience with Ambia Windows from meeting Jimmy and discussing our needs to the installation by Eric, Bart and Tommy. Everything went very smoothly and they were very respectful of our home and requirements. We would highly recommend them.

Wayne from Nobleton
Wayne from Nobleton
4 reviews Nobleton, ON

Windows and blinds

We needed to replace the windows and blinds in our 35 year old house and we selected Ambia after researching the company. We had over 50 large windows to be removed and replaced and half of them needed a combination of motorized and manually operated blinds.

Having completed the work on time and on budget we are completely satisfied with the quality of the work and final result. Tony and his colleagues worked with us at each step to ensure they understood what we wanted and that it suited our home. The installers were knowledgeable and efficient and listened to us as the job progressed.

The windows have been installed now for an entire season and they have performed very well, there is no condensation problems with the triple glazing. The overall climate within the house has improved from the triple glazing and the solar coatings which has made the house noticeably more comfortable throughout the seasons.

We use Alexa to control the blinds and set up schedules which prevents harsh morning and afternoon light from entering the home. The blinds are also programmed to lower in the evening for privacy taking into account the suns changing position throughout the year and daylight saving time.

A big thank you to Tony and his team, awesome job.

Thank you for the wonderful review Wayne it was a pleasure to work with you. I am grateful you are happy with our windows and interior window covering products. It is great to hear they have made a noticeable difference in your home comfort. Thank you for recognizing our installers quality workmanship. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

exileart in Toronto
exileart in Toronto

Replaced 8 windows on main floor

Tony, the representative, was a pleasure to deal with and provided helpful suggestions to me, a first time window purchaser. Chris and the installation team were top notch, efficient and considerate. I am very happy with my new windows and would highly recommend Ambia.

Thank you for your kind review Kevin , it was a pleasure to work with you. We are pleased you had a good experience with our company and that you are happy with everything.

Hugh from Toronto
Hugh from Toronto

Windows Replacement

We replaced all of our windows on the first and second floors (nine in total). We got triple glazed casement windows and we replaced the flashing. We are very happy with the work Ambia's product and installation.

The company's representative, Tony, has been very helpful, keeping us updated wiht the progress of the manufacture of the windows. All told we highly recommend Ambia Windows and Doors. We'll definitely use them again to replace our basement windows.

Thank you for your review and kind words Hugh we are pleased to know you are happy with our products and services. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you for the referral.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Installation of Fibreglass Door & Repair of Lock

We had our front door installed in September 2017. We were delighted with the result and received many compliments from neighbours and family. The sales rep was thorough, helpful and honest. The price was fair. The team arrived on time, were friendly and diligent with installation and clean-up.

Recently we had some trouble with our lock. I called Tony to ask if they could fix the issue. Tony was acted promptly, followed up with the hardware company (ferro) and had the problem fixed at no charge within 1 week. Nothing short of excellent customer service.

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are pleased you are happy with our products and installation. We are glad we were able to help you with your lock.

charlie in Ottawa
charlie in Ottawa

A Satisfactory Project of Windows/Door Replacement Done By Ambia

1. Sales Manager,Jim is very professional and polite. Communication
was smooth, and efficient.
2. Installation team was efficient, and polite. They finished installing
13 windows, and one slide door within 10 hours, which was impressive.
They also cleaned up and took away all the debris and garages.
3. Quality of materials, and hardware look reliable, and durable
Compared with other suppliers on the market, Jim, sales manager of Ambia was patient and was not pushy or aggressive to get the business.
I felt comfortable and assured to let them handle this project.
Also I will recommend Amiba to my friends who may have needs to replace their windows, and doors.

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review Charlie we appreciate your comments and for recognizing Jimmy's integrity as well as our products and installers workmanship.

Scarborough Home Owner
Scarborough Home Owner

Three New Doors

Ambia Windows and Doors is an excellent company. They installed new windows in my house several years ago and I was so pleased, I did not hesitate to have them replace three doors (double front door, kitchen door and back garage door). The work was completed by professional installers who did a great job. The Manager was a delight to deal with and I recommend this company to anyone who needs new doors or windows in their home.

Thank you Diane we appreciate your wonderful review and for referring two of your friends recently. We are pleased to let you know they have chosen us for their windows and doors project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

full house installation

I forgot to put a review for this when I purchased my windows 6 years ago from Ambia. I didn't think much of it until a friend asked me about window costs; I quickly recommended Ambia. Even though it was a long time ago, I can still vividly remember Tony's professionalism. Our windows were replaced during the winter and I remember two weeks into having new windows, there was a cold snap that hit the area. One of my windows had cracked. I called up Tony and he had it replaced in no time.
My windows have been going strong ever since. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind review and remembering us 6 years down the road. We appreciate your recommendations and for thinking of us.

juliasmeed
juliasmeed
4 reviews Milton, ON

I wouldn't trust anyone else!

This is the second house I’ve used Ambia windows and doors to replace all windows! I also had them install a new front door and sliding back door. The staff were incredibly courteous and friendly and delivered on everything they promised! There was constant communication throughout the process. Ambia also took care of painting and shutters which was easily scheduled and I’m so happy with the results. I’d highly recommend the Ambia team!

Thank you kindly for your review Julia. Thank you for choosing Ambia once again we appreciate your loyalty and we are very pleased that you are happy with our products and services.

Eddie from Maple ON
Eddie from Maple ON

New front door installation

After researching several companies, we chose Ambia Windows and Doors to install our new front door. Tony is a true professional. He was prompt in providing product information, estimates and even scheduled a private viewing with the local Canadian manufacturer. Tony goes out of his way to make you happy. The installation was flawless with Tony's team of professional installers. We are very happy with the door!
We'll be calling Tony in the future when we replace our windows.
Thanks Tony!

Thank you Eddie for your kind review. We are pleased that you are happy with our products and service once again. We appreciate your loyalty and business and for choosing us for your project in your new home. We look forward to working with you again

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.Custom and specialty work is our expertise. Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.

*****

Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, Mastergrain Doors , KV Custom windows and Doors, Dayside Windows and Doors ,Avanti Custom Doors , Dorplex doors , Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors, Gentek building products , Door Lites: Masonite, Trimlite, Miliano, ODL, Novatech, Verre Select ,York Aluminum storm doors - Porch Enclosures.
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.