Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Showroom - 133 Milani Blvd. Unit 102 Vaughan ON L4H 4M4

Reviews for Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Richard from Toronto

100% satisfied. Thank you to Kyle and Misha for a job well done. The team was punctual, polite and the job site was always left clean and tidy. They took care in preparation for the demolition and installation. Would highly recommend this crew and will continue to recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for your review Richard we appreciate your compliments and referrals. We are pleased that you are happy with our work and the entire scope of the project.

We needed to replace the front and side door of our house. We called several companies and one of them was Ambia, We decided to go with Ambia because we felt comfortable talking, asking questions and for their professionalism and price.
We are very pleased of working with Cameron (sales person). He was always on top of things from beginning to completion. The crew of installers did an amazing job from removing the doors to installing the new 2 doors. Dealing with Tony was great; he kept us informed of the progress and installation of the doors.
If we need to change our windows in the future without a doubt we will choose Ambia again.

Thank you for the very nice review and for including before and after pictures it was a pleasure working with you.The doors have made a dramatic improvement on the aesthetics of your home and look great.
Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors we look forward to working with you again for your windows project.It is a good time to take advantage of the Ontario Government rebate program for your windows they are offering a rebate of up to $500.00 per window capped at $5000.00 . The rebates will run until the $600,000.00 allocated to the rebate program runs out.

Brandon in Barrie

The Ambia's service was excellent! The installation staff was courteous and professional. They took great care and showed respect for my home and the integrity of their work. They cleaned up thoroughly after themselves, and in half a day my home had new front windows. I am also pleased with the products used, and I am grateful for the thorough, experienced guidance on product selection (Thank you, Cameron). I simply don't have the words to adequately express my pleasure with the entire experience. 100% rating and I will be awarding them another project shortly.

Thank you for your review and photos Brandon and for recognizing our dedication we appreciate your kind words and compliments. Were are pleased you are happy with our products the SDL grills on your windows add a nice touch for curb appeal. We are grateful you have chosen Ambia for the second phase of your windows project and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Jenn

I actually found Ambia on Homestars along with a few other door companies. I sent all 4 door companies requests for quotes directly through the Homestars site and guess what - only 2 responded and of the 2, Ambia had much better customer service and prices right out of the gate. The other guys said my door was going to be about $4k, Ambia quoted me half that!

The sales person who came to quote was friendly and knowledgeable and gave me some good advice and realistic timelines. Yes 8-10 weeks sounds like a lot but you are getting a custom made door!

A week leading up to installation I received an email confirming day/time of install along with the installers name and phone number in case I needed to reach out it him - loved the transparency and constant communication.

Day of Install Kyle and his crew showed up and they were all very pleasant and helpful guys. My old door was so misaligned in the frame that you could see light coming in around the door and feel the wind coming through the cracks. Well the team from Ambia stripped out my old door, replaced the frame that was rotted and did an excellent job sealing it
up, even the caulking was absolutely perfect! They did a great job cleaning up when they were done and I am sooooo happy with our new door! Thanks Ambia - will definitely be using them again when it’s time windows and back door and will be recommending to others :)

Thank you for your kind words Jenn we are very pleased you are happy with our products and services. We appreciate the photos too . We would be more than happy to accommodate you with your projects in the future. Thanks for recognizing our commitment to quality service that we strive to provide.

Jacob from Brampton

Tony (the owner) and Norman (salesman) by far has been the best contractors I have ever dealt with. Both Tony and Norman take extreme pride in the work that they do. Tony provided me with a very detailed quote of the work that was going to be done. Norman came by, took some measures and provided me with all the information I needed to know about the product I was looking to purchase and get installed. Tony and Norman carry very high standards for themselves and are very honest people. Tony's crew came by and did a fantastic job installing my sliding door. His crew was friendly, neat with the installation and excellent with clean-up. After the project was complete, both Norman and Tony called me to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the work that was done. This is by far the best experience I have ever had. Thank you Tony and Norman and the crew for your services. You will be recommended to all.

Thank you Jacob for recognizing our dedication we appreciate your kind words and compliments. Thank you for the uploading the photos you included.

Heidi in Vaughan

We would highly recommend Cameron and George from Ambia. They were fantastic to work with from start to finish and we are delighted with our new front door. Not only does it look amazing but it's made such a difference to the overall feel of the house.

Thank you for the nice review and photos Heidi we are pleased that your door is making a difference and adding some curb appeal. Having happy customers is our goal

I was very satisfied with Ambia from the point of sales to completion. The staff are professional, take time to figure out what you are looking for and what works best. George and his assistant were polite, took care in their craftsmanship and clean up. I greatly appreciate the attention to detail they took and will definitely use this company when needed in the future.
There was only one minor hiccup in arranging time for the measurements. I could not be available at the times they called me to have the measuring done because I needed to set a time with them in advance, as opposed to responding same day (in an hour or so) to have it done. I understand this can be a challenge for a busy company with a limited time block (end of day) to get this done. We worked it out okay but having better advance notice could be a bit more efficient.

Thank you Jan we are pleased that you are happy with the outcome of our products and services and for recognizing our staff's dedication to customer satisfaction. Our installers are very busy working during the week and most of the time they are limited to weekends to take measurements.George had made several attempts to reach you and sometimes if they are in the area it doesn't hurt to call our customers if they are available for taking the measurements.Normally it works out well for us.Please accept our apologies if it had caused you any inconvenience.

Peter from Toronto

Ambia installed double-hung windows in three rooms in our house. The quote process was very smooth, with most of it done by email. Time from ordering to installation was about 9 weeks. The installation team did a very good job. We are happy with the new windows.

Thank you for your feedback and review with photos Peter we are glad you are happy with our products and services

Maria and Bill in Etobicoke

My husband and I contacted several window and door companies after our front door was vandalized. Ambia was very responsive to our needs, taking into account that our front door was not secure so there was a sense of urgency to this project. Their representative, Michael, came out to see us right away. Michael has a great sense of design and made suggestions re colour and style that we found invaluable. We had many questions and couldn't seem to make decisions - no problem at all for Michael. He was always gracious and answered our emails within a couple of hours at most. We also dealt with Tony - also very kind and prompt at answering questions. The installers were on time and did a great job of both the installation and clean up. Our side lights had to be custom made so the whole project took just a bit longer than originally estimated but the final product is definitely worth the wait. The doors look great! Ambia really came through for us during a stressful time and we would not hesitate to recommend them! I've provided a picture of the exterior which is a gorgeous greyish colour, the interior of the door is white but due to lighting and my poor photography skills, it just wont come out right.

Thank you Maria and Bill for your review and including photos. We appreciate your kind words and for recognizing our staff's dedication and commitment for our customers satisfaction.

Peter in Toronto

Cameron Vanderschaaf is my sales representative. During the whole process Cameron was very patient and professional. When we have questions, he always tried to respond to us asap. The installation process is also satisfying. We definitely recommend Ambia.

Thank you Peter for your review and all the photos we appreciate this very much.
We are pleased you are happy with our products and services.

More about Ambia Windows and Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, VWD windows,Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.