Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Showroom - 133 Milani Blvd , Unit 102, Vaughan Ontario L4H 4M4 Vaughan ON L4H 4M4

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

On time excellent service

Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.
905-265-1117
400 Applewood Crescent Suite 100
L4K

An amazing company to deal with. We dealt with Brian Adams and he was always professional and took the time to explain what we needed. He answered all our questions promptly and went above and beyond to help us with our blinds. Ambia is extremely lucky to have him. Sam and his team were also awesome. House was left spotless. Installation went well. Thanks for a great job. Would recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors for home job. We are pleased that Brian was so helpful with everything you needed. We appreciate the recommendation.

Aldo Fazzari from Vaughan
Aldo Fazzari from Vaughan

replaced all windows and and door

Wanted to take advantage of the Government rebate so we called a few companies to get quotes (back in April). Brian (Salesman) came by and was extremely knowledgeable and extremely thorough with every single aspect of the project scope (different windows, sizes, pricing, etc.). After going back and forth and deciding on what we wanted, windows were installed in August. Installer came by to re-measure 3 weeks after we confirmed order. He stated due to the size and quantity of windows, job would take closer to 3 days then 2. The only issue I had was there was some mix-up of dates for the install but we worked through them. Windows install went great and they look even better. Pricing compared to others was significantly lower, even my neighbor got quotes for lower end windows and the price was higher.

Thanks Aldo for the review, we apologize for the mix-up with dates but we are glad we were able to fix it and get everything done the way you wanted for a price you liked.

Daniel Grima from Toronto
Daniel Grima from Toronto

Glad we chose Ambia

We used this company to replace all our upper floor windows. Windows were gorgeous and they did a fantastic job with the installation. In and out in 1 day didn't even seem like they were there. They even took care of the government rebate for me as well which I will be getting half my money back :)

Thank you Daniel for the review and the wonderful comments on your windows. We hope you get your rebates in a timely manner.

Maulik
Maulik

Windows replacement (10)

Cameron was the sales person for my job. He helped me go through the quotation / selection process with great patience. He arranged factory tour as well for me. Tony is very helpful person. I had minor issue in screen of kitchen window which he handled in timely manner. Installers did good job. Overall very satisfied. I am now waiting to receive my eligible GreenOn rebate.

robin.curtis in Mississauga
robin.curtis in Mississauga

picture window replacement 2016 and remaining window replacement 2018

Our house is over 60 years old and we still had the original windows. We began work just over 2 years ago in 2016 and had the front picture windows replaced (retrofit) and were extremely happy with the work. We tried to replicate the proportions and function of the original windows in this bungalow from the 1950s as closely as possible. The windows from 2016 have been great in summer and winter. So much so that we finished off all the rest of the windows this summer (with a brick to brick installation) 2018, when I heard about the Ontario Rebate for window replacement. I was even happier in 2018 with the work of the three-man team from Ambia. The salesman Brian was informative and patient despite the difficulties of providing the Vinylbilt windows this year; Tony was flexible and extremely helpful about the date of installation (in spite of the chaos caused by the cancellation of the rebate programme suddenly in June) since we had a narrow window of opportunity in August for the installation, and the team did absolutely meticulous work inside and outside. And I am really fussy. Fantastic. I can't thank you all enough for your efforts on our house.

Hi Robin, thank you for the review and we are very happy that every installation date has gone well for you and you are pleased with the work done. The GreenON rebates program was cancelled quickly and we were more then happy to have your windows installed before the deadline came around.

joseph.prochilo83
joseph.prochilo83
1 review Caledon, ON

Replace all windows and trim

I am so happy and thankful for using Ambia. They we so nice, and helpful. George the installer was very knowledgable punctual as well as very very clean. I would recommend them to everyone I know. we have the nicest windows on our street all of my neighbours are talking about it. it was an absolute pleasure doing business

Thank you Joseph for leaving a review and for the recommendation. We are happy to hear that our installer did a great job and that your windows turned out the way you wanted.

joseph
joseph

Front door

We were extremely pleased with our new entrance door. Tony was helpful with ideas and answered our questions along the way. The installers did a thorough job, leaving us with an entrance way to be admired. We’ve received many compliments.

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very pleased to hear that your entrance door is admired and that the job was well done.

Winston in Richmond Hill
Winston in Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New windows

I had 4 window companies come and give me quotes for 17 windows (10 openings), not only was Ambia the best price but Cameron was the least pressure and straight forward than the others. From beginning to end Cameron was there to help and answer any questions I had. I was so impressed with Ambia, I referred a number of friends and family to them.
This install was part of the Greenon program which meant they were very busy. I had my windows installed at the beginning of May. Simon and his crew worked quickly and did a great job. There were some issues with the Vinylbilt windows (quality control issues, no fault of Ambia) and Vinylbilt came out a few weeks later to fix the issues (this is why you get windows with a good warranty).
I did have some issues with the Greenon rebate submission by Ambia as a number of errors caused a few delays. I had to use my own time to call Greenon a number of times to get things sorted out.
Overall, I would highly recommend Ambia and will be going to them to get the rest of my windows done in the future.

Winston thank you for your for choosing Ambia Windows and for taking the time to submit your review .We are glad we have met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our products and services.Green On is understaffed and very slow to respond , it does take some time for them to make corrections but we learned they have hired more staff to mange the registrations.Thank you for the referrals we appreciate this very much.

spencer12 in Caledon
spencer12 in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

whole house window replacement

The recent government rebate program prompted us to replace all our windows. We contacted numerous highly rate companies for quotes. We were going to cancel our appointment with Ambia as we felt we had made our decision…thankfully we did not!!...Ambia came in and gave us a very competitive quote!! Cameron our sales rep, who we HIGHLY recommend, came to our meeting well prepared, brought samples of the windows and color choices. He worked with us to determine a solution for the non-functioning half moons over some our windows (see photos). Cameron and everyone in the office (including Tony the owner) always answered our numerous questions throughout the process. AFTER the install, Cameron came by to ensure we were happy with everything. Simon and the crew did the install and were meticulous and very thorough. Again, I could not recommend them enough. They replaced all the windows in ONE DAY. Well done and very impressed with the QUALITY of the work. In fact, many neighbors have since stopped by (some even taking pictures) and have commented on how much better the house looks. At least 2 neighbors that we know of have use Ambia after seeing our home. All in all we are very, very happy and totally satisfied with Ambia (and Cameron and Simon) and would not hesitate to recommend them enough…Excellent job everyone!!

Thank you Spencer for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for taking the time to submit your review and posting some photos.We are happy to hear we have met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our products and services. Thank you for the referrals this is very much appreciated

retro fit replacement windows, porch enclosure.

We recently replaced all our window on our main floor, and replaced our porch enclosure.
From the get go, Mike was on point, and was bar none, the most patient and knowledgeable of all the sales reps we had come out for quotes (15+ quotes).
Ambia was not the cheapest, and not the most expensive. What they were was the best. Mike was beyond professional and his communication throughout the process set a bar that I can't see being reached by anyone else.
George and his crew were amazing come install time.
Ambia took good care of us, and they will take care of you too!
When it's time to do the basement windows, we are going straight to Ambia!

Hello Michelle and Greg thank you for your for choosing Ambia Windows and for taking the time to submit your review .We are glad we have met your expectations and that you are satisfied with our products and services. we appreciate the compliments

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, KV Custom windows and Doors, Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors,
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.