Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Showroom - 133 Milani Blvd , Unit 102, Vaughan Ontario L4H 4M4 Vaughan ON L4H 4M4

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Edward Y.
Edward Y.
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Replaced windows and patio door

Thanks to Homestars again, I found a great company to work with in Ambia Windows and Doors.

This review is well overdue as the windows were installed in April 2018 however it also gave me an opportunity to see how the windows performed over the summer and as well during a recent cold snap.

We replaced all the windows upstairs and some of the windows in the main level, for a total of 11 windows, brick to brick replacement, plus replaced the patio door. The 10 windows qualified for rebate, and Vinylbilt Diamond triple pane windows were installed.

I had a great experience working with Michael, the sales rep, as well with Tony, the owner. Michael was very responsive, often responding sometimes within minutes to a few hours and never more than 24 hours. He was also very consultative and provided good advice, such as recommending replacing the kitchen window with an awning window, which we really like and had never thought of. I never felt any pressure during the sale. I've heard stories of reps pressing clients in high pressure sales situation and quoting a high price but would get a generous discount if they signed right away. There was none of that with Michael. I got a very fair price upfront. I even gave Michael the opportunity to upsell me on a more expensive patio door but instead he maintained his original recommendation, which was cheaper, as he said that it was a great products and his other clients were very happy with it.

The installers were terrific to deal with. They were very friendly and also explained what they would be doing. They showed up when they said they would and completed the job when they said they would. They paid a lot of attention to detail, and also were very neat and kept things as clean as possible by containing and reducing the dust and particles.

During the summer, with the new windows, I noticed that the house was much more comfortable, and I also found that the 2nd level of the house wasn't as warm as it used to be in comparison to the main level. Measuring the temperature on both levels I found similar temperatures, while as before, the 2nd level would be 2 degrees warmer. Also noticed the south facing window did not transmit as much heat through the window. Things that were on my desk were no longer warm or hot to the touch.

In the winter, there were no drafts around the windows, and I had absolutely no condensation on the windows, while with the builder windows there would be time we would need a towel to wipe off the condensation that pooled in the window sill.

I give a lot of credit to the workmanship of the installers. Even with a great product, if it is not installed properly, then all the benefits are lost. Given my observation through the summer and now winter, the windows are terrific and the installation was outstanding.

Overall, I'm very happy with Ambia and would not hesitate to use them again for the remaining windows or recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Edward for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for your thoughtful review . Thank you for your recommendations we appreciate it very much

Adamo P in Bolton
Adamo P in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Brick to Brick Replacement.....

My wife and I have been debating on weather to change the windows this year or next year. We decided to change the windows given they were still from the builder and started to feel a draft on a few. We changed all the windows and the front door. After several quotes and visiting showrooms, we decided to go with Ambia.

Tony the owner is one of a kind. Respectful, reasonable, honest, transparent and most important always looking out for his clients. From start to finish he was involved in the whole process. Making the whole process a real breeze.

His installers are the best. Showed up on time, put carpets throughout the house in front of the windows where they were working and made the sure house was left in the same position they found it in. At one point I saw one of the guys on his hands and knees washing the floor as some insulation glue fell. I told him don't worry I will clean it and he insisted he had to do it and for my wife and I not to worry and the best part of all given the huge investment on the windows, the installers made sure I still can use my existing vinyl shutters on the new windows.

Truly and great company and would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Adamo for your wonderful review we are glad you are happy with our products and services. We appreciate your kind words and referrals.

mark in Mississauga
mark in Mississauga

Window replacement brick to brick

After humming and hawing for about a year we decided to make the investment to replace four of our windows for various reasons including noise, energy efficiency and aesthetics. After several quotes we decided on AMBIA, in part for the price, but mostly due to our experience with Tony.
We were not disappointed!!
The windows look great, the house is noticeably warmer, and we can sleep without hearing the constant traffic off of our street.
The install was on time and very professional, his team had the four windows installed in one afternoon and they did a fantastic job.
We went brick to brick and the seal on the windows is perfect.
My family wholeheartedly recommends AMBIA Windows and Doors.

Thank you Mark for your kind words and photos.You live on a major street and I am very pleased that our windows make a difference for your home comfort and offer a quieter environment for your family to sleep in.We appreciate your recommendations and referrals.Thank you from the team at Ambia

scooby
scooby

Ambia Windows and Doors Review

My wife and I were very happy with the installation and Quality and speed in which these windows were installed in Aug 2018. All windows in the house were replaced brick to brick--17 windows altogether. The entire installation was completed in two days. The workmen were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Ambia Windows men worked very clean and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend that if you are having this type of job done--make sure you cover all your furniture and beds with covers as this job is a very dusty one. I would recommend Ambia windows if having yours done without any worry. I have included some before and after pics in random order.
The pics with bottom sliders are before pics March 2018 the new ones are Aug 2018.

Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors and for your thoughtful review including the before and after photos. We appreciate it very much

Markham Li in Markham
Markham Li in Markham

Two projects in 4 years, 30 windows, 2 doors

Ambia did 22 windows 4 years ago. We were very happy with their works. This year, we had them back to do another 9 windows and 2 doors. They are very professional from start to the end. Both jobs were excellent! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your kind review Leo we are glad you are happy once again with our products and services. We appreciate your loyalty and referrals

Great Service

Everything about the experience with Ambia has been great. We were so satisfied with the windows that were installed in the spring, we decided to get our doors done as well. My neighbour, my brother and my parents have all had their windows and/or doors done with Ambia and all have nothing but great things to say.

Everyone that I have come in contact with (sales, support, installers and Tony) have been professional and kind. Great company, people and service.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review we are happy to hear everything went so well with your family members and neighbor. We appreciate your business and all the referrals

Greg F. in Vaughan
Greg F. in Vaughan

Window and door replacement

A friend used Ambia and recommended them to us. We wanted to install new windows and doors as part of a larger exterior renovation (remaining work done by others). We replaced 10 windows, a sliding patio door, and the front door and associated sidelights and transom. We met with Tony and he gave us a lot of options to think about. He was very helpful in answering questions about the different products as we took a few weeks to make our various selections. Tony was very detailed, asking us a lot of questions because he wanted to make sure we understood what we were buying and he wanted it to be right for us. We placed the order, and in spring, Simon and his crew installed the windows and doors over two days. The work was done carefully and on time. The caulking was meticulous. We had some minor damage to the front door by others after the installation, and I have been consulting with Tony to determine alternatives. Tony has been exceedingly helpful in this regard. Tony's attention to detail, product knowledge, and customer service are top notch. The installation crew did a terrific job and I would recommend Ambia for these reasons.

Thank you Greg for your wonderful review and recommendation . It is unfortunate the front door was damaged by others but not to worry as discussed we will place the order for you to have the door panel replaced. Glad to hear the installation crew met your expectations and that you are happy with our services.

jenny
jenny

Windows & Doors

Tony and his team were amazing! They are so detailed, clean and respectful when they were with us. They accommodated us earlier then expected and when they were installing they were so efficient. The doors and windows are such good quality. We live in a store front property, that was built in the 1800’s and nothing was a problem and it definitely enhanced the place.

Thank you for the review Jenny we appreciate your kind words . Thanks for choosing Ambia for your windows and door needs.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Front door replacement

I had my front door replace early this year, so I waited for a bit until now to review it, just to test it out.

The customer service is great and installation went smoothly. Michael helped me with the whole process, and he is great, very patient with all my questions and answers them in great detail. The only thing I have a little bit issue was the sidelites, it has some see through glasses because of the patterns, I didn’t know it was very clear until I see the actual product. But that’s not too big of a issue.

Overall I am pleased with my experience, and My friends compliment my doors a lot when they are visiting.

Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your review , unfortunately we do not have samples of all the hundreds of glass designs we carry but our brochures do have a good description and a photo of the glass and door panels , we are happy to hear that you are pleased overall and are receiving compliments from your friends.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

On time excellent service

An amazing company to deal with. We dealt with Brian Adams and he was always professional and took the time to explain what we needed. He answered all our questions promptly and went above and beyond to help us with our blinds. Ambia is extremely lucky to have him. Sam and his team were also awesome. House was left spotless. Installation went well. Thanks for a great job. Would recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Ambia Windows and Doors . We are pleased that Brian was so helpful with everything you needed. We appreciate the recommendation.

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.
Custom and specialty work is our expertise.
Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.
Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.
This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, KV Custom windows and Doors, Dayside Windows and Doors , Dorplex doors ,Gentek windows and doors ,Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors,
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.