FLORENTINE KITCHENS LTD.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
115 IRONSIDE CRE SCARBOROUGH ON M1X 1M1

Reviews for FLORENTINE KITCHENS LTD.

Laurie in Markham
Laurie in Markham

Kitchen and 2 Bathroom Renovations

One of the best decisions my husband and I made when doing our house renovation was to go with Florentine Kitchens for the kitchen and bathrooms. They were first class from beginning to end and very customer-focused. They redesigned and replaced our entire kitchen. Their talented designer, Maziar, came in and measured and presented us with several design options that would work well in our space. He listened carefully to what we wanted and worked with us the whole way to ensure we were happy. Naief oversaw the whole project, was very focused on our satisfaction and checked in with us often to make sure all was well. He made sure the coordination with the countertop company was smooth and timely and was very responsive and quick to handle any potential issues. The quality of the product and workmanship is top-notch. The installers were friendly and pleasant and everything was delivered/installed at the promised time. The two bathrooms received beautiful new vanities and custom-made mirrors. The whole look of the house has changed, with the high quality of the Florentine’s work showing through. Thank you, Florentine, for not only a fabulous job but a positive, fun experience.

sbattista
sbattista

Kitchen and Bathroom renovation

Florentine Kitchens Ltd. stands "above" the leaders in the quality design, manufacture and implementation of any custom kitchen and cabinetry requirement you may have. They brought an exceptional end to end customer experience to our kitchen and bathroom renovation. Total customer focused, solution oriented, amazing workmanship backed with quality material and service. You choose how engaged you would like to be in the design stage to achieve both the practicality and stunning "wow"factor that suits your home and life style. The Florentine Kitchen team works hard to meet and exceed your expectations. They are never done until you are totally satisfied!
I would highly recommend Florentine Kitchens Ltd. and plan to use them again in future projects!

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Kitchen cabinetry

We had Niaef build some new cabinetry to match the cabinets he initially installed for our builder. Even though we had a disastrous experience with the builder (and Niaef still haven't been paid for his work by them), he still built us some upper glass cabinets to match our other cabinetry. The only regret I have is not calling him sooner! We had decided to add these cabinets 5 years after moving into our house, and Niaef was even repaired and repainted our other cabinet doors! Even tough Niaef was put in a terrible position by our builder, he still cared enough to come and do this work for us. Thanks again Niaef...we'll definitely be contacting him (my wife is excited to hear how he can redo our laundry room)

Ari S. in Toronto
Ari S. in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We were introduced to Naief and team to undertake the transformation of the Kitchen in our New Home. Their service was like McDonald's, fast, friendly, and perfect.
Naief took the measurements, Mike built the design within 24hrs. Naief promised they would deliver in 6 to 8 weeks, but he delivered in 5! But the unsung hero on the team is Sam, the one who installed it and put the puzzle together! It was magic. We highly recommend to use them to anyone who is considering taking on such a large project. You will not be disappointed. After 2 months of completing the job, Naief still calls us to make sure we are enjoying our new kitchen

Kitchen and Bath renovation

Florentine Kitchens – Outstanding design and execution: Reliable installation and fit; and Dependable and Flexible service.
Florentine Kitchens provided outstanding design, manufacturing and installation of beautiful cabinetry in two recently completed major projects, complete renovations of the kitchen dining area and the master ensuite bathroom, undertaken by us. Naief and Mike were extremely helpful in the design process and ensured our objectives were fully met. Manufacturing was timely and precise. Installation was professional and meticulous. All of Florentine Kitchens employees were very professional, flexible and a pleasure to work with.
We are extremely satisfied with Florentine and would use them again without question!
Janice and Don

Kitchen Renovation

My family and I are so pleased with the workmanship and creativity from Naief and his team of professionals. They designed a kitchen that is so functional and elegant. All who have seen it cannot believe the transformation and beauty, which you and your team created. Amazing!!!!!

You all showed extreme patience during my indecisiveness and never pressured me for decision until I was absolutely sure . You or your staff came back anytime I had a question and even replaced a cabinet door that another contractor damaged with his tool belt. No fuss, no problem... That is what I call great customer service.

When there were issues with my countertop, you stepped up and git involved to alleviate the stress I was experiencing as this is not my forte.... You kept in touch until installation by the contractor and then came to inspect and ensure I was completely pleased. It was not your problem, however you took it on until the end.
Naeif: the quality of material, selection, workmanship and professionalism are what your company represents. Your follow up phone call and visit to ensure we are 100% satisfied goes above and beyond.

Next....... family room wall unit....

Thank you for everything...

Anna

John in North York, ON
John in North York, ON

Family Room Wall Unit

My wife and I are extremely happy with a custom wall unit Naief and his wonderful staff created for us. Naief visited our home to take the measurements and we discussed design. When we visited his office he had a vast array of options available in the many pamphlets/magazines with some floor model designs of kitchens. The adjoining workshop was impressive. Naief created my parents kitchen 30+ years ago and he's still going strong. We did our due diligence and obtained some other quotes, some of which were cheaper, but the salespeople at the other places just didn't seem as knowledgeable and trustworthy as Naief. The quality in the finished product was outstanding and his installers were very nice guys. I will definitely use Florentine Kitchens again in the future.

Ashley from Mississauga
Ashley from Mississauga

A Customer For Life

We are fortunate to have now completed two custom kitchens and two full bathrooms projects with Florentine Kitchens and we couldn’t be happier with the results.
Most recently we completed a full kitchen remodel. Florentine Kitchens provided us with exceptional service from the initial consultation right to installation. Naief and his team kept us updated throughout the entire process and were always available to answer and questions or address any concerns. His design team is exceptional and even accommodated last minute changes well into production. Naief even sourced a custom color paint stain for our kitchen when I was not happy with any of the options available. His objective was, he wasn’t happy until we were happy.
Hi installers are incredible; very meticulous and made sure that every detail of the project was completed to perfection and delivered on time.
We have not had any issues with our current kitchen install but from past experience any concerns, even months after installation were addressed promptly. You are a customer for life with Florentine and the customer service does not end once the project is complete.

If you are looking for a high quality product and exceptional service I highly recommend Florentine Kitchens!

Thank you so much Florentine!

Helen of Troy, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Helen of Troy, Richmond Hill, Ontario
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent craftsmanship, excellent service!

After several years of checking out numerous kitchen cabinet companies, we finally settled on Florentine Kitchens. Their work is beautiful with excellent craftsmanship and the kitchen looks stunning!! Every time I had a change to my "final" design plans, they always accomodated my requests and built a fabulous kitchen. They took painstaking detail to make my kitchen look amazing and every little thing I brought up they took care of immediately. I highly recommend this company both for workmanship and service!!

Bill Repoulis in Toronto
Bill Repoulis in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My Wife and I are extremely happy with our Kitchen Renovation.
Florentine Kitchen delivered what they promised. Great people to deal with. The Installers did an amazing, job considering they had to deal with crooked walls and ceilings that our builder was responsible for. I highly recommend this company.

Bill Repoulis

More about FLORENTINE KITCHENS LTD.

CUSTOM HIGH END KITCHEN CABINETS.