Florentine Kitchens Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
115 IRONSIDE CRE SCARBOROUGH ON M1X 1M1

Reviews for Florentine Kitchens Ltd.

Peter in Newmarket
Peter in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

I have used Florentine twice. Both times Naief and his team have done a excellent job. Micheal was great in listening to wants and advising us. Sam was great and punctual.
The service was top notch. Any issues they work to resolve. We are completely satisfied with FLORENTINE. Naief’s commitment to customer satisfaction is key to his success.
The result is a beautiful kitchen that we love.
Peter and Melinda.

Katherine  in Scarborough
Katherine in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovation

Naeif and Mike are very professional and very flexible from the design to the finished product. They finished in 3 weeks as promised and my Kitchen looks like it should be in a magazine. I am so happy I highly recommend Florentine Kitchens. My countertop was done in 2 days I could not believe it. Their installers were perfection. Mike designed my kitchen and listed to every detail I said. Naeif the owner came to my house to see the finished product to ensure that we were 100% satisfied. Thank you Mike and Naeif for making my renovation a positive experience.

NCooke
NCooke

Kitchen renovation, bathroom vanities and closet organization

From start to finish, working with Nief and Mike from Florentine Kitchens was the best part of the 3 month renovation of our condo! Nief was professional, patient with all of our requests and every week he called us to check in to see if we were happy with our decisions about the
kitchen, bathroom vanities and closets and was perfectly willing to change whatever we needed. Both Nief and Mike helped us throughout the process by offering suggestions and solutions to some challenges we had with the space. We are thrilled with everything they did for us and it was all completed in record time! The workmanship is absolutely excellent and I love my beautiful new kitchen. They are true professionals that genuinely care about their clients and workmanship! It was a treat and a pleasure to work with Florentine Kitchens! Even Sheila in the office was always pleasant and helpful! We will
definitely go to them for any future projects we need in this area and highly recommend them!

Jen and Dave in Scarborough
Jen and Dave in Scarborough

Excellent Customer Service

Florentine did an amazing job with my kitchen. Naief was supportive from the very start, helping me to design and customize our space. Amazing craftsmanship and customer service! Great experience!!!

LD in Scarborough
LD in Scarborough

Custom Kitchen

Florentine Kitchens is the most superior kitchen company in all the GTA! No other kitchen company can compare in any respect!
Right from the start, Florentine Kitchens impressed my wife and I with their level of professionalism, quality, commitment and flexibility to build our dream kitchen. Our new kitchen was the most important and critical feature for my wife and I in our new home. Like most families, it is the place where we spend the most time sharing our day, where we do the most entertaining with our loved ones, and that needs to be the most aesthetically pleasing yet functional room in our home. We are both extremely discerning and analytical people and knew that we had to find the perfect kitchen company. That is exactly what we found in Florentine Kitchens.
With this being our first custom kitchen, we didn’t know a lot about the process of building a custom kitchen. The process can be very complex, intricate and overwhelming if not guided by the right professionals. The team at Florentine Kitchens explained the process and helped us right from the onset. After our very first meeting with Naief, we knew immediately from his kind, friendly and reassuring nature, expertise in his field, and competence that we felt completely confident in Florentine Kitchens.
After searching for a long time at various kitchen companies, we came to realize that Florentine Kitchens is one of very few companies in the GTA that actually provides a completely custom kitchen. Other companies claim to be custom, however, they use their pre-fabricated materials and fillers to make your kitchen fit what they have, as opposed to fabricating everything to fit perfectly to your space. Other companies that also custom manufacture kitchen cabinetry were double the price or more. Florentine Kitchens provides the very best quality for the cost. There was absolutely no comparison with other kitchen companies at similar price ranges when you truly compare what you are getting. One of these features includes all solid wood drawer interiors made with dovetail finishing. Naief was more than happy to take us to the back of the showroom to show us his impressive manufacturing facility. There we were able to see what materials were used, the finish of the product, and the quality of the craftsmanship which was far superior to others we had seen.
Once the design process began, Maziar, was a master at taking our visualization and current kitchen layout and creating our vision of the perfect kitchen on paper. Our perfect kitchen vision evolved quite a bit from our initial thought process and Maziar was able to guide an assist us with his expertise. Any edits or changes that we made (and there were many!) were never ever a problem. He made instant changes and the new format and layout would be emailed to us within minutes for our approval. Maziar spent endless hours assisting us with hardware selection, sink and faucet selection, and appliance selection. Furthermore, he designed our custom wood canopy to house our range fan and provided us with a CNC design for our glass doors. Without Maziar’s guidance, we would have made many errors with design.
Our kitchen was ready for installation perfectly on time. Florentine’s crew of installers and service providers are incredible at their trade. They were amazingly friendly, trustworthy, and dedicated to assembling our masterpiece. They went above and beyond to ensure we were completely satisfied with our kitchen. Any corrections that needed to be made were done without issue, concern, or cost and fixed immediately. Sheila, at the front desk, also demonstrates perfectly the quality of company Florentine Kitchens is. She is always friendly and helpful when you call and ensures your questions or concerns are answered promptly. She always picks up the phone during regular business hours so it was never a problem to reach someone.
If you are searching for a Kitchen and cabinetry company, there is no need to search any further. My wife and I cannot express how thrilled we were with the entire team at Florentine Kitchens and how our kitchen turned out. It was above and beyond our greatest expectations!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Bathroom and house cabinetry

RUN away. These people do shabby installations and bill you for cabinets you didn't order and in fact refused. Once they get your money, they do not return your calls or make good on the contract. I made the mistake of paying in full only to find out they billed me for cabinets I did not order or approve. Their designer Lorena from Help me Design my Space is a partner in the company (which she does not tell you) and she will sell you cabinetry you don't need or want.

Dear Lindsae;
Let's let the readers in on "The Other" side of this.
This is the second house we did for you.
The first experience with you was great but the second became a nightmare for everyone, from designer (That you used for your first house and is not a partner in our company) to contractor and finally us.
You were on top of the design from beginning to end for every room.
After installation was completed you decided you didn't want the bench and wanted us to remove it and refund your money.
You signed the contract and initialled all the drawings so you clearly wanted the bench.
As this is custom cabinetry made specifically for you and is no use to anyone else we were unable to issue a refund or remove the bench.
When we told you this you would not accept it and badgered us continually to remove it and refund the cost.
The owner came to your home and tried to speak to you about the matter but you became angry and verbally abusive to him.
This is so very unfortunate as Florentine Kitchens has been in the business for over 40 years and we stand behind out product
and service 100%. Customer service and satisfaction is always the highest priority to us, unfortunately you yourself made it
impossible for us to resolve this issue with you.

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Love Love Love

We shopped around for months looking at options to replace our kitchen. Everywhere we went, there was always something we'd have to settle on or something they weren't able to do. A co-worker highly recommended Florentine Kitchens who build their own cabinets so they have the flexibility to work with different space needs. We called, and they came right away and between our plan and their suggestions and design ideas, we came up with a kitchen that is so perfect for our needs. Everything is easier now with how things are laid out. The care and attention to detail the installers took was over and above, they were wonderful and made sure everything was perfect. The quality of the cupboards is by far better than any we had seen at other kitchen places. You can feel the quality when you open and close the drawers and doors, they are solid and very smooth. The entire process from start to finish was pleasant, every person we dealt with was so helpful, knowledgeable and nice and always took the time to make sure we were good before leaving or ending a call. When we look at out kitchen now, we can't believe what we almost went with at other places. We are so incredibly thankful we chose Florentine Kitchens it far surpassed anything we had seen or imagined and I love being in my kitchen. There isn't one thing that I'm not completely happy with.

Macylady
Macylady

Kitchen and 2 Bathroom Renovations

One of the best decisions my husband and I made when doing our house renovation was to go with Florentine Kitchens for the kitchen and bathrooms. They were first class from beginning to end and very customer-focused. They redesigned and replaced our entire kitchen. Their talented designer, Maziar, came in and measured and presented us with several design options that would work well in our space. He listened carefully to what we wanted and worked with us the whole way to ensure we were happy. Naief oversaw the whole project, was very focused on our satisfaction and checked in with us often to make sure all was well. He made sure the coordination with the countertop company was smooth and timely and was very responsive and quick to handle any potential issues. The quality of the product and workmanship is top-notch. The installers were friendly and pleasant and everything was delivered/installed at the promised time. The two bathrooms received beautiful new vanities and custom-made mirrors. The whole look of the house has changed, with the high quality of the Florentine’s work showing through. Thank you, Florentine, for not only a fabulous job but a positive, fun experience.

sbattista
sbattista

Kitchen and Bathroom renovation

Florentine Kitchens Ltd. stands "above" the leaders in the quality design, manufacture and implementation of any custom kitchen and cabinetry requirement you may have. They brought an exceptional end to end customer experience to our kitchen and bathroom renovation. Total customer focused, solution oriented, amazing workmanship backed with quality material and service. You choose how engaged you would like to be in the design stage to achieve both the practicality and stunning "wow"factor that suits your home and life style. The Florentine Kitchen team works hard to meet and exceed your expectations. They are never done until you are totally satisfied!
I would highly recommend Florentine Kitchens Ltd. and plan to use them again in future projects!

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Kitchen cabinetry

We had Niaef build some new cabinetry to match the cabinets he initially installed for our builder. Even though we had a disastrous experience with the builder (and Niaef still haven't been paid for his work by them), he still built us some upper glass cabinets to match our other cabinetry. The only regret I have is not calling him sooner! We had decided to add these cabinets 5 years after moving into our house, and Niaef was even repaired and repainted our other cabinet doors! Even tough Niaef was put in a terrible position by our builder, he still cared enough to come and do this work for us. Thanks again Niaef...we'll definitely be contacting him (my wife is excited to hear how he can redo our laundry room)

More about Florentine Kitchens Ltd.

CUSTOM HIGH END KITCHEN CABINETS.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Scarborough?