Florentine Kitchens Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
115 IRONSIDE CRE SCARBOROUGH ON M1X 1M1

Reviews for Florentine Kitchens Ltd.

Ray in Moncton
Ray in Moncton

Kitchen Renovation

We are fortunate to have selected Florentine to build and install our kitchen cabinetry. We had a number of design challenges and Florentine worked with us from beginning to end to help us find solutions that worked. We are extremely happy with their responsiveness, creativity, and the quality of their workmanship and installation. The cabinetry looks fantastic. They are the kind of people you want to do business with – easy to work with, produce a great quality product, on time, and on budget. Many thanks to Naief and his team – Mike who worked with us throughout the project on the design, manufacturing and delivery, and Sam for his excellent installation. Heartily recommend them without reservation.

alfarose73
alfarose73
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Florentine Kitchens was recommended to me by my designer and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. It was a pleasure working with Florentine Kitchens creating my new big beautiful kitchen!!! From the design to implementation to minor adjustments along the way, Naief and his team provided excellent and friendly service and in the middle of a pandemic. Any adjustments were made happily and in a timely manner. I highly recommend Florentine Kitchens and will definitely seek their services again.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Florentine Kitchens-The Best Decision We Made for Our Kitchen Reno!

We could not be more thrilled with our kitchen and are so happy we went with Florentine Kitchens! Naief and his team were recommended to us by multiple people and the minute we saw the quality and craftsmanship of what they do we knew our decision was made. Working with them was really seamless/efficient and Naief worked to the very end to ensure we were happy with the final product. He was always reachable/called us back if we had any questions, and Mike helped us design the perfect layout so we could fit in all the things we wanted. We will absolutely be working with them again in the future! Thanks Florentine!!

SANDY in Toronto
SANDY in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Beautiful Custom Kitchen

After meeting with a number of kitchen places we decided to go with Florentine Kitchens Ltd. and we are so happy we did. Our new kitchen is Amazing. The quality and the design is outstanding and its so much more functional and larger. I can’t thank Naief enough for his devotion to service and how quickly he resolved any issues that came up. Michael was very attentive to what we wanted in our kitchen and provided us with really good advise and in the end designed our dream kitchen. These two men make an amazing team. Service – Quality and Excellent Craftmanship . I would highly recommend Florentine Kitchens.

Peter in Newmarket
Peter in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

I have used Florentine twice. Both times Naief and his team have done a excellent job. Micheal was great in listening to wants and advising us. Sam was great and punctual.
The service was top notch. Any issues they work to resolve. We are completely satisfied with FLORENTINE. Naief’s commitment to customer satisfaction is key to his success.
The result is a beautiful kitchen that we love.
Peter and Melinda.

Katherine  in Scarborough
Katherine in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovation

Naeif and Mike are very professional and very flexible from the design to the finished product. They finished in 3 weeks as promised and my Kitchen looks like it should be in a magazine. I am so happy I highly recommend Florentine Kitchens. My countertop was done in 2 days I could not believe it. Their installers were perfection. Mike designed my kitchen and listed to every detail I said. Naeif the owner came to my house to see the finished product to ensure that we were 100% satisfied. Thank you Mike and Naeif for making my renovation a positive experience.

NCooke
NCooke

Kitchen renovation, bathroom vanities and closet organization

From start to finish, working with Nief and Mike from Florentine Kitchens was the best part of the 3 month renovation of our condo! Nief was professional, patient with all of our requests and every week he called us to check in to see if we were happy with our decisions about the
kitchen, bathroom vanities and closets and was perfectly willing to change whatever we needed. Both Nief and Mike helped us throughout the process by offering suggestions and solutions to some challenges we had with the space. We are thrilled with everything they did for us and it was all completed in record time! The workmanship is absolutely excellent and I love my beautiful new kitchen. They are true professionals that genuinely care about their clients and workmanship! It was a treat and a pleasure to work with Florentine Kitchens! Even Sheila in the office was always pleasant and helpful! We will
definitely go to them for any future projects we need in this area and highly recommend them!

Jen and Dave in Scarborough
Jen and Dave in Scarborough

Excellent Customer Service

Florentine did an amazing job with my kitchen. Naief was supportive from the very start, helping me to design and customize our space. Amazing craftsmanship and customer service! Great experience!!!

LD in Scarborough
LD in Scarborough

Custom Kitchen

Florentine Kitchens is the most superior kitchen company in all the GTA! No other kitchen company can compare in any respect!
Right from the start, Florentine Kitchens impressed my wife and I with their level of professionalism, quality, commitment and flexibility to build our dream kitchen. Our new kitchen was the most important and critical feature for my wife and I in our new home. Like most families, it is the place where we spend the most time sharing our day, where we do the most entertaining with our loved ones, and that needs to be the most aesthetically pleasing yet functional room in our home. We are both extremely discerning and analytical people and knew that we had to find the perfect kitchen company. That is exactly what we found in Florentine Kitchens.
With this being our first custom kitchen, we didn’t know a lot about the process of building a custom kitchen. The process can be very complex, intricate and overwhelming if not guided by the right professionals. The team at Florentine Kitchens explained the process and helped us right from the onset. After our very first meeting with Naief, we knew immediately from his kind, friendly and reassuring nature, expertise in his field, and competence that we felt completely confident in Florentine Kitchens.
After searching for a long time at various kitchen companies, we came to realize that Florentine Kitchens is one of very few companies in the GTA that actually provides a completely custom kitchen. Other companies claim to be custom, however, they use their pre-fabricated materials and fillers to make your kitchen fit what they have, as opposed to fabricating everything to fit perfectly to your space. Other companies that also custom manufacture kitchen cabinetry were double the price or more. Florentine Kitchens provides the very best quality for the cost. There was absolutely no comparison with other kitchen companies at similar price ranges when you truly compare what you are getting. One of these features includes all solid wood drawer interiors made with dovetail finishing. Naief was more than happy to take us to the back of the showroom to show us his impressive manufacturing facility. There we were able to see what materials were used, the finish of the product, and the quality of the craftsmanship which was far superior to others we had seen.
Once the design process began, Maziar, was a master at taking our visualization and current kitchen layout and creating our vision of the perfect kitchen on paper. Our perfect kitchen vision evolved quite a bit from our initial thought process and Maziar was able to guide an assist us with his expertise. Any edits or changes that we made (and there were many!) were never ever a problem. He made instant changes and the new format and layout would be emailed to us within minutes for our approval. Maziar spent endless hours assisting us with hardware selection, sink and faucet selection, and appliance selection. Furthermore, he designed our custom wood canopy to house our range fan and provided us with a CNC design for our glass doors. Without Maziar’s guidance, we would have made many errors with design.
Our kitchen was ready for installation perfectly on time. Florentine’s crew of installers and service providers are incredible at their trade. They were amazingly friendly, trustworthy, and dedicated to assembling our masterpiece. They went above and beyond to ensure we were completely satisfied with our kitchen. Any corrections that needed to be made were done without issue, concern, or cost and fixed immediately. Sheila, at the front desk, also demonstrates perfectly the quality of company Florentine Kitchens is. She is always friendly and helpful when you call and ensures your questions or concerns are answered promptly. She always picks up the phone during regular business hours so it was never a problem to reach someone.
If you are searching for a Kitchen and cabinetry company, there is no need to search any further. My wife and I cannot express how thrilled we were with the entire team at Florentine Kitchens and how our kitchen turned out. It was above and beyond our greatest expectations!

Kitchen Bathroom and house cabinetry

RUN away. These people do shabby installations and bill you for cabinets you didn't order and in fact refused. Once they get your money, they do not return your calls or make good on the contract. I made the mistake of paying in full only to find out they billed me for cabinets I did not order or approve. Their designer Lorena from Help me Design my Space is a partner in the company (which she does not tell you) and she will sell you cabinetry you don't need or want.

Dear Lindsae;
Let's let the readers in on "The Other" side of this.
This is the second house we did for you.
The first experience with you was great but the second became a nightmare for everyone, from designer (That you used for your first house and is not a partner in our company) to contractor and finally us.
You were on top of the design from beginning to end for every room.
After installation was completed you decided you didn't want the bench and wanted us to remove it and refund your money.
You signed the contract and initialled all the drawings so you clearly wanted the bench.
As this is custom cabinetry made specifically for you and is no use to anyone else we were unable to issue a refund or remove the bench.
When we told you this you would not accept it and badgered us continually to remove it and refund the cost.
The owner came to your home and tried to speak to you about the matter but you became angry and verbally abusive to him.
This is so very unfortunate as Florentine Kitchens has been in the business for over 40 years and we stand behind out product
and service 100%. Customer service and satisfaction is always the highest priority to us, unfortunately you yourself made it
impossible for us to resolve this issue with you.

More about Florentine Kitchens Ltd.

CUSTOM HIGH END KITCHEN CABINETS.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Scarborough?