Joe The Handy Man

Reviews for Joe The Handy Man

cid, Toronto
cid, Toronto

hardwood floor install

Joe was very accomidating. Did approximately 700 square feet of hardwood for me. He also threw in changing all the doors in my home and resealed my front door. He as well took out my old carpets for me at no extra cost and deposed of them.

Cain - King West
Cain - King West

Painting and hardwood flooring

He arrived on time, finished the work within the given time frame and for the exact cost estimated! I would refer Joe the Handy Man services for my business, real estate, and any personal jobs.

Lorr in Toronto
Lorr in Toronto
1 review ,

Handy man all home repair

Joe The Handy Man
416 625-5562
Toronto
M5R2E2

Joe has been in my home a number of times for small home repairs. Joe is available evenings and weekend even on last minute calls.I have been very happy with the type of service I've received.