The Bay Eastgate Square

Nicholas in Stoney creek
Nicholas in Stoney creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Strip Mall

I go to this Mall almost everyday I like it because it has a wide varity of stores and resturants to choice from. I spend most of my time in the toy section or the video game store called GameStop.

Lynda at Newport Landing
Lynda at Newport Landing
1 review ,

mattress and bedding

Sales staff bent over backwards to inform us of and provide every savings possible in our puchase of mattress and accessories. Our sales representative even suggested we give her an hour to contact the department manager in order to confirm a further discount. This resulted in purchasing all our pillows, mattress pad,and bedding for the price of the mattress alone.