Statum Designs Inc.

Furniture
180 Norelco Dr Toronto ON M9L 1S4
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Statum Designs Inc.

Reviews for Statum Designs Inc.

Matt Douglas in
Matt Douglas in

Living Room Makeover

We purchased a Statum sofa and chairs for our living room. The quality was great, but the price and options in fabrics were even better. We actually ordered fabric from a designer and Statum used it when they made our chairs! We love the product, you can't beat Canadian quality.

Kathy  in Mississauga
Kathy in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Sofa

I ordered a Statum made sofa through a a store I was referred directly to by e-mailing Statum. The person I dealt with at this store told me he was a direct representative of Statum. The sofa arrived in approx. 4 weeks as promised, but the seat and back cushions were all two inches narrower than the sofa frame, leaving a large gap on the sides. I immediately signalled this to the store, and sent photos by e-mail. I was made to deal with the Statum representative who appears to work in the store. They agreed to redo the cushions. Now, four months later, and dozens of phone calls later, only the seat cushions have been redone. The back cushions were redone, but not made 2 inches higher as per the original order (charged an extra $90 for this). I have been continuously promised the cushions, and given an untold number of excuses as to why the cushions haven't been made. Several visits to the store, and empty promises, more empty promises, and still I have nothing. Now, another promise - for another week later; even though I was assured I would have these cushions well over a month ago. A weekly saga of leaving messages, with calls sometimes returned, and sometimes not. This experience with Statum has completely taken the joy out of making a new furniture purchase. Would I recommend them? Absolutely not. Customer service does not seem high on their priority list. This buying experience has left me frustraters and aggravated and the sofa in my living room is not the sofa I ordered.

At long last (nearly 6 months after my original order), I have the cushions I ordered. There were further complications than the above mentioned ones, but I was also given two decorative cushions in the fabric of my choosing for my inconvenience.

thegrudge
thegrudge
1 review ,

Sofa

Statum has numerous designs of sofas and accent chairs. The chair are made in their factory site which is attached to the showroom. Quite impressive. You can see all their sample chairs and upholstery. The owner is extremely friendly and patient. He gave us as much time as we needed to decide on our style and colour. Only thing is that they do not provide delivery, but they can arrange it for you with an external party and you pay that party a (reasonable) delivery fee. We were extremely happy with our sofa.

More about Statum Designs Inc.

Statum Designs Inc. is a Canadian owned corporation established in 1985. As a leading furniture manufacturer, Statum Designs Inc. has maintained its position by ensuring a continued focus on product quality that customers have come to know and appreciate. By continuously creating an innovative product that is current with existing ...