Barmill Contracting Inc

Carol from York
Carol from York
2 reviews York, ON

Siding and Eavestrough

Ivan has been in the business over 20 years, came to give us a quote which we had also gotten from Depot and Sears. His was $5000.00 to $5500.00 the others both came in at over $9000.00.
Ivan had been referred to us by a friend so we took their word and went with a smaller lesser known for a lot less money. If he hadn't been referred, we definitely would have had second thoughts.
I also shadowed him as he was going over the house to do the estimate, I asked questions and he also asked all the right questions (same as the others) and so I had every confidence that he was quite capable - he also gave us a lifetime guarantee on his workmanship.
He and his partner came and did the work and were very respectful of my property as well as the neighbours on both sides and was done in 3 days.
I am very impressed with their work and their professionalism.
I highly recommend Ivan for any job.

They do Roofing, Siding, Soffitt and Fascia as well as Doors, Windows, and Special covers.