Empire Contracting Ltd.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5R2E2
General Contractors
Empire Contracting Ltd.

Review for Empire Contracting Ltd.

Riverdale Homeowner
Riverdale Homeowner
4 reviews ,

Home Renovation

Fair warning to anyone considering hiring Empire Contracting. They were unprofessional, rude and incompetent. They used my address as a meeting point to work on other projects and didn't bother to work on my property on many occassions. They tried to drywall over a wall without insulating and using the wrong drywall around the shower. They were also using non-trades for skilled work. My home was a disaster as they didn't enclose rooms with plastic when sanding walls and I had wipe down my belongings almost daily. The dust got everywhere. I approached the contractor and asked him to be more careful, he replied by saying "this is a construction site", I said, "no, this is my home". I finally built up the courage, mid way through the project and asked them to pick up their tools and not come back. Shortly thereafter, I hired [another company] and the project was completed in a professional and timely mannner.