Sears Wearhouse

Dawn in Stouffville
Dawn in Stouffville
1 review ,

Red Leather Natuzzi Sofa

I had been looking for the perfect red leather couch for my new condo for 6 months off and on. I had gone to several places (little appolstery shops, bigger department stores, middle of the road...) and was unable to find a couch that was the right red, soft to touch, and oh so comfortable to sit in. I had learned on my jouney about Natuzzi couches, but they were so expensive!! Not to mention, I haddn't found a red leather Natuzzi couch to compare. I was visiting my aunt in London Ontario and she took me to the Sears Wearhouse where she had bought several of her fantastic pieces of living room furniture. To my surprise, there was a red leather couch which ticked all my boxes. When I saw it was a Natuzzi, my heart nearly broke! It was a %3500 couch! It was 50% off, but that was still a lot for me. My aunt kept an eye on it, and sure enough...it came down a little more when she bought it on her Sears card. The only downfall to this store is that you MUST take the furniture within 24hrs of purchase. You can have it delivered to your house (in london) for $50. I love my couch, and it gets lots of attention as the focal point to my living room.