Wiener Hardware

Ron in the Annex
Ron in the Annex
1 review ,

Hanging a shelf

I’ve been using this store for my emergency purchases for the past 5 years. It’s a tightly packed place that would normally take an individual a bit of time to find the item they cam in for, fortunately Wiener’s is adequately staffed. Not only is there a person ready to give me immediate personal attention almost every single time, they know what I’m talking about (even if I don’t) and they know where to find it. Something as simple as being able to run there and get drywall screw plugs so I can hang a shelf (I though I still had some) becomes a quick and easy trip.

Being small they don’t have everything, but they have everything the neighbourhood needs when they need it now, and that’s what counts, and that’s why I love having these guys close by.