Vitec Renovation

Review for Vitec Renovation

Anton from Richmond Hill
Anton from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Maple, ON

hardwood foor for the whole house

I have been looking for a few contractors that specialize in hardwood installations. I liked confidence and willingness of Vitec guys, as the result I hired them to install 2500 square feet of hardwood in my house. I myself not in a business that is even remotely related to that field.
3 days later they were done, I couldn’t see anything wrong at first. However as the time went by I started to see more and more details that I wish I wouldn’t. Large gaps, inaccurate connections to the tile surfaces, luck of paper in between the hardwood and base floor, and finally scratches from the tools that they used to nail the wood to the base floor. In leaving room almost every wood stripe has several scratches on it. When I called Vitec and after an hour of proving to them that those scratches indeed from the hammer they used, I asked them to replace the defective work. They never showed up. What a mistake I made to give those guys so much material and an opportunity to do a lousy job inside my house.

I wish I could be the one reading this just before I signed up with Vitec.