Phand Corporation

Phand Corporation

Reviews for Phand Corporation

PerfectHouse in Alton Village

Garage door opener install

One of the best installs I have seen. Greg installed and trained me on the garage openers. The work was professional and clean and he picked up after himself leaving no residue. Great work. Cleanly executed. Would highly recommend Greg for any of the installs that Phand Corporation performs.

Absolutely satisfied.

NC Oakville
NC Oakville

Installation of Central Vac

Greg provided a free estimate not just over the phone but based on an actual visit. The actual final cost after the job was completed was consistent with the quote. Greg arrived on the day and time he said he would. Due to the supplier being out of stock on the central vac kit I was upgraded free of charge by Greg. The job was completed professionally including installation of a toe kick in the kitchen. Greg fully explained the operation of the central vac. As part of the original install of the central vac Greg had to overcome what appeared to be a cut wire in one of the inlets that had been roughed in by the builder. Later in the week one of the wires shorted in this same inlet and without hassle Greg came back and repaired the connection. The service is excellent and I strongly recommend. The pricing for the central vac unit itself was competitive. It is clear Greg takes pride in doing the job right so that the customer is very satisfied.

PV in Vaughan
PV in Vaughan
2 reviews Lanai City, HI

Hiding wiring for home theatre

Greg was very knowledgeable and helpful. Greg hid wiring from my wall mounted TV to my A/V stand on the side of the room. He was quick and did a clean job in my home. I would highly recommend him!

Thanks Parag!

Jabba in North York
Jabba in North York
14 reviews North York, ON

Whole house networking

Our whole house renovation included complete electrical rewiring. As an afterthought we figured we would also run Cat5e cables to all the rooms in the house in addition to phone and cable. Our electrician ran all the cables and we brought Greg in to terminate, test and map the cables. We realized quickly that it was a major mistake not to have brought Greg in earlier. Our electrician was an ace when it came to electrical but made numerous blunders with the low-voltage cabling. Greg helped make sense of it all and made sure that all the network, cable and phone connections (over 50 termination points around the house) worked perfectly. He was thoroughly professional and very pleasant to deal with. Our only regret was that we did not call him in right at the beginning of the project. That would have saved us a lot of headaches!

Scott in Georgetown
Scott in Georgetown
3 reviews ,

Home Theatre Installation

Greg completed hookups for my home theatre set-up. He is very professional, friendly and arrived on time and did a great job. I plan to ask him to come back to assist in setting up a wireless network.

Thanks Scott! Was a pleasure to prewire your basement during the reno and then get all the equipment put together.

KnP
KnP
16 reviews ,

TV mount, garage door installation, central vac installation and outlets installation

Greg spent a good 9 hrs at my house completing all the projects I had enlisted him for. He installed my garage door opener, and central vac. These services were extremely affordable and top notch.

He then purchased a Tilt mount for me saving my time of going out to get one, and then installed my LCD tv to it. He also set up my surround sound system (hiding the wires and fishing them through the walls), and he also fished two 20ft HDMI cables for the TV to the Rogers Box and DVD player (since DVD player had no input, else would only need one). For those who know about HDMI cables, these are expensive anywhere you go (at like $120 a piece).

My tasks weren't completed yet though, I still had more for Greg to do. I needed 3 ethernet outlets, 1 cable outlet and 1 phone outlet installed into separate rooms. So he had to go to the attic and fish these wires down and install them.

I highly recommend Greg and his services!

My wife was so ecstatic when he was completed, and said it was worth every penny.

Thanks Kevin. It was a good day and I had fun putting everything together as it used a wide range of my skills.

3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Install of Plasma TV

Greg from Phand Telecom came on time and installed the TV perfectly.
Zero complaints and very reasonable cost too!
Would happily recommend to others. he did not leave the place in a mess like most contractors either --

3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Plasma TV install

From start to finish I was very happy with the work done. My plasma is correctly mounted and looks great.

Everyone is impressed with how it looks. His work is clean and he was not late.

More about Phand Corporation

Looking for quick, cost-effective service from industry professionals? PHAND has certified, trained technicians who can handle projects of any size.
Looking for Home Theater pros in Toronto?