DVC Aluminum

Reviews for DVC Aluminum

Joshua
Joshua

Good Work & Fast

DVC did a great job they were fast and even did some extra work without charge. All in all great company a little on the higher end price but you get what you pay for. Only small negative were finding a lot of screws around the house, maybe this is normal with this type of job? I will also look to them for a siding job when we are ready.

Thank you for your review. Is this Joshua M. from Brampton? It says in your profile that you are from Waterloo. We do not service Waterloo so that confused us a little. If this is Brampton Joshua thank you very much for this review! Sorry we overlooked some screws. You should have called us when you noticed. We would have double checked around the house.
As far as pricing goes we really try to be competitive, but you are absolutely right when you say that you get what you pay for.
Thank you very much again and stay safe during this virus crisis.

Vedran

Michele
Michele
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Eavesthrough.

Vedran is very professional and his workmanship was top notch. This was a small job in the middle of winter but Vedran was there. Very impressed overall. Would definitely hire DVC Aluminum again.

Thank you very much!

Robyn Carter from Mississauga
Robyn Carter from Mississauga

Siding repair

Vedran gave me a reasonable quote to repair aluminum siding that had gotten loose. He promptly came out in a timely manner and replaced the loose siding pieces at the quoted price.

I was pleased with the service and would recommend him for both small and large jobs, unlike some who told me that they only do complete replacement and wouldn't touch repairs.

Thank you.

et-mississauga in Mississauga
et-mississauga in Mississauga

Excellent job

Vedran and his colleague did an excellent job of replacing our eavestrough and downspouts and we couldn't be happier. Vedran was very professional and punctual. He recommended some modifications (we were replacing the original builder's installation) and helped pick a matching colour. Since replacing the eavestrough (May 2019) we have had a very wet spring with rain almost every second day and they have been working perfectly (no more drips everywhere). We are very happy with the whole experience and would not hesitate to recomment DVC.

Thank you very much for this great review!

Vedran

Eric Bronson from Caledon
Eric Bronson from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

eavestrough

Vedran did a fantastic job. I changed my eavestrough request three times over a few months because we were moving and weren't sure what the new buyers would want. Vedran was gracious every time. The last time we changed the request we asked if could come ASAP. Vedran never wavered. The work was done beautifully. More than that, he kept up constant communication with us to put our fears at ease. Highly recommend DVC.

Thank you very much for your review Eric.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

What a difference

Vedran's quote was within a few days of calling DVC. Was within range of other quotes. liked his confidence and knowledge of the job required. Job completed in timely manner, new soffit, facia, gutters, downspouts have made a world of difference in curb appeal as well as efficiency in drainage. Thank you Vedran for your wonderful work on our home.

Linda from Mississauga in Janetville
Linda from Mississauga in Janetville

Siding, soffits and eaves troughs

My experience with Vedran and DVC Aluminum was excellent. The quote was reasonable, the work completed in a timely manner, as well the quality of work-excellent. We will not hesitate to call on DVC Aluminum in the future. Vedran even went above and beyond supplying a piece of soffit to replace an area that became damaged (originally installed by another contractor a few years previously) without charge.

I would whole heartedly recommend Vedran and DVC Aluminum.

Sandrine from Brampton
Sandrine from Brampton

Siding

I hired Vedran from DVC Aluminum to replace old wood siding on my house. He was very professional and a pleasure to deal with from the beginning. So much so that when I got the quote, I didn't bother with others as I knew I would be going with him and his costs were comparable to what my neighbour had paid. He showed up when he said he would and took the time to finish that he said he would. The work speaks for itself. Got new aluminum siding with eavestrough and a downspout. It really gave the place a face lift and I'm very satisfied and would recommend him easily.

m . tahiri in Brampton
m . tahiri in Brampton

Eavestrough

They did a very good job.I am satisfied with every thing including the price.My eavestrough was replaced quickly and my house look great.I recommend calling dvc you will not be disapointed.

veronica in Brampton
veronica in Brampton

Replacement of eavestrough and downspouts

DVC Aluminum replaced the eavestrough and downspouts on my home last month because the former ones were leaking in different parts.
I contacted Vedran on a Friday and he came out the following Tuesday to give me an estimate at the time he said he would be at my house. I had gotten a previous estimate, but that company had a difficult time scheduling the work for some reason.

Anyways the price quoted by DVC Aluminum seemed reasonable to me and Vedran returned the following Monday and did the job. Again he was on time, professional, answering any questions I had, and neat with his handiwork. He cleared away the debris left from the renovation. Also he stuck with his original quoted fee, so there were no surprises for me.

As any one in the GTA knows, this June and July there have been a number of days with heavy rainfall. I am glad the new replacements are functioning well and I am satisfied that I have received good service. Please take a look at the pics I have included with this post. I have eight pics, but HS will only allow for five.

I recommend calling DVC Aluminum.

More about DVC Aluminum

We are your local siding, soffit, fascia and eavestrough/ gutter professionals. We provide excellent service and we use only high quality materials from reputable manufacturers. Our pricing is competitive. We offer free estimates. https: / / www. facebook. com/ dvcaluminum/ https: / / www. instagram. com/ dvcaluminum/ https: / / ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Brampton?