DVC Aluminum

Eric Bronson from Caledon
Eric Bronson from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

eavestrough

Vedran did a fantastic job. I changed my eavestrough request three times over a few months because we were moving and weren't sure what the new buyers would want. Vedran was gracious every time. The last time we changed the request we asked if could come ASAP. Vedran never wavered. The work was done beautifully. More than that, he kept up constant communication with us to put our fears at ease. Highly recommend DVC.

Thank you very much for your review Eric.

1 review Caledon, ON

What a difference

Vedran's quote was within a few days of calling DVC. Was within range of other quotes. liked his confidence and knowledge of the job required. Job completed in timely manner, new soffit, facia, gutters, downspouts have made a world of difference in curb appeal as well as efficiency in drainage. Thank you Vedran for your wonderful work on our home.

Linda from Mississauga in Janetville
Linda from Mississauga in Janetville

Siding, soffits and eaves troughs

My experience with Vedran and DVC Aluminum was excellent. The quote was reasonable, the work completed in a timely manner, as well the quality of work-excellent. We will not hesitate to call on DVC Aluminum in the future. Vedran even went above and beyond supplying a piece of soffit to replace an area that became damaged (originally installed by another contractor a few years previously) without charge.

I would whole heartedly recommend Vedran and DVC Aluminum.

Sandrine from Brampton
Sandrine from Brampton

Siding

I hired Vedran from DVC Aluminum to replace old wood siding on my house. He was very professional and a pleasure to deal with from the beginning. So much so that when I got the quote, I didn't bother with others as I knew I would be going with him and his costs were comparable to what my neighbour had paid. He showed up when he said he would and took the time to finish that he said he would. The work speaks for itself. Got new aluminum siding with eavestrough and a downspout. It really gave the place a face lift and I'm very satisfied and would recommend him easily.

m . tahiri in Brampton
m . tahiri in Brampton

Eavestrough

They did a very good job.I am satisfied with every thing including the price.My eavestrough was replaced quickly and my house look great.I recommend calling dvc you will not be disapointed.

veronica in Brampton
veronica in Brampton

Replacement of eavestrough and downspouts

DVC Aluminum replaced the eavestrough and downspouts on my home last month because the former ones were leaking in different parts.
I contacted Vedran on a Friday and he came out the following Tuesday to give me an estimate at the time he said he would be at my house. I had gotten a previous estimate, but that company had a difficult time scheduling the work for some reason.

Anyways the price quoted by DVC Aluminum seemed reasonable to me and Vedran returned the following Monday and did the job. Again he was on time, professional, answering any questions I had, and neat with his handiwork. He cleared away the debris left from the renovation. Also he stuck with his original quoted fee, so there were no surprises for me.

As any one in the GTA knows, this June and July there have been a number of days with heavy rainfall. I am glad the new replacements are functioning well and I am satisfied that I have received good service. Please take a look at the pics I have included with this post. I have eight pics, but HS will only allow for five.

I recommend calling DVC Aluminum.

gab in mississauga
gab in mississauga

aluminum siding

they did an amazing job. very personal experience. good pricing - very competitive. service was friendly and attentive. their follow-up was very good and theyr attention to detail was incredibly good. i would say use them!

Dora from Burlington
Dora from Burlington
1 review ,

Eavestrough on my house

The estimate I got from DVC Aluminum for work on my house was very competitive. I had one estimate that was lower that what DVC Aluminum quoted, but the other company just did not seem professional enough. My eavestrough was changed quickly and the house looks great! After the job was done they cleaned up well and disposed of the old eavestrough. Good job!

n_r22
n_r22
1 review ,

Soffit, fascia and eavestrough on my house

My house did not have any soffit and fascia. It only had old eavestrough that was in terrible condition. DVC Aluminum staff removed old eavestrough, added wood so that fascias can be installed and after excellent soffit/fascia work installed seamless eavestrough.
They also took care of another request I had. I had a leak on the eavestrough on the new extension of my house (work done by another contractior 3 years prior) and the eavestrough was leaking. DVC people fixed the slope on that part of the house and now water now runs to the downpipe just fine.

Thank you DVC Aluminum!!