Merit Decorating

Reviews for Merit Decorating

I. G.
I. G.

Flooring and carpeting

Tony is the one i deal with at Merit, he really knows his stuff. I use them for all my carpet and flooring projects. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. They have a great selection and the resources to get you what you need if its not already in stock.

Agamemnon
Agamemnon

paint and supplies

I like these guys - they are friendly, fun and remember you after a visit to the store or two. They have a good selection of products and are willing to give advice. Sure the big box stores may have more but they cant offer the personal neighborhood type of service Merit does.

frank in north toronto
frank in north toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Paint

I walk into a neighbourhood paint store, hopeing to find the right paint, to my surprise I found much more than just paint. I found flooring, a wide viarity of paint, tiles, and decorative moldings. The staff was extremely helpful, and knowelegeable about the products they carried.

Fernando in North York
Fernando in North York
1 review North York, ON

kitchen paint

When I went to Merit Decorating, asking for paint quality and recomendation to paint my kitchen, the seller who I don't remenber the name, sorry. Asked me technical question about the area to paint, such as ilumination, size, color floor and color appliances...that under his advices, I was sure I got the best results in my kitchen.

I didn't come back to say thanks, but it will be the oportunity. Thanks you are good advicer !