Sam Harb & Sons Plumbing

Julie Wilson from Burlington
Julie Wilson from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Leaky faucet

The faucet in my daughters' room was leaking. We called a few companies, but no one could come out for at least a few days. We called Sam Harb & Sons and they were able to come out the next afternoon. They replaced the faucet and I had them quote me on a few other plumbing issues in the house. They were straightforward, honest and didn't try to up-sell me on anything. Highly recommended.

Mary in Burlington
Mary in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pipe Leak in Basement

Hello,
Called Harb Plumbing on a Friday afternoon.
Needed someone to come in that day and fix a basement pipe leak before the weekend.
They came within 1 1/2.
Fixed the leak very fast, good work.
Plumber was very personable, good recommendations even left and let me pay by email transfer..........would definitely use again!

Beth McLaughlin in Toronto
Beth McLaughlin in Toronto

Bathroom toilet

I've used them a couple of times, not happy first time but couldn't find anyone else so had to call them again. Had a one year old high end American Standard dual flush toilet and it wouldn't flush properly. They came and said it could not be repaired and took it away. They replaced the toilet and one other toilet in my house and charged me $1600. His invoices are not itemized so you have no idea the breakdown in costs. I later saw my new cheap toilets at Lowes for $199 each. Looks like I was charged over a $1000 for 2 hours work.

Other time I used them we had a Moen facet in our kitchen that was leaking. He said he couldn't fix it, took it away and replaced it with a cheap garbage facet and again no itemized invoice and it cost me over $500.

I guess at the end of the day it is my responsibility to ask how much it will cost prior to the work being done. My bad...

Since then I've found an awesome reasonably priced plumber :) and I'm happy.

Ada from Burlington
Ada from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Sump repair

I've called these fellows twice for two different sump repairs (each unrelated). The first time, the plumber came out in a TERRIBLE snowstorm on a Saturday. As we live in the country, it was not an easy trek but he was very nice and efficient. Today we had another problem that was not an emergency but they called me back immediately and someone was available right away, showed up on time and again, were very pleasant and thorough to ensure the problem was fixed. Would not hesitate to call them again. My husband calls them "that kid that came out in the snowstorm"!

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Sump Installation and Pipe Repair

I have used Sam Harb & Sons twice. Once to have my sump pump replaced. It died and as a result we had some flooding. Had to do an emergency call and they came out and replaced the pump quickly. It wasn't cheap but it was done well. I also had a couple bursts in a pipe outside. They did an excellent job fixing that up and it looked better than before the bursts. I would definitely recommend them. A bit pricey but most people are these days.

Fmansour in Oakville
Fmansour in Oakville

Service Call

Called to have my Garberator serviced. Explained exactly what was going on. They arrived to my house only to tell me. They do not "fix" garberators and charged me $98 plus HST just to show their faces in my house for less than 15 min. On top of that I took a day off work because they gave me a 11-4 window when they will arrive. I will never call this so called company to service anything in my house. Beware!

grant in Burlington
grant in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

bathroom tap pouring out hot water

Matt came in took apart faucet and found out that there was plastic pieces from my water heater that has caused the problem. He fixed it and replaced broken faucet with a new one. No mess and he was very informative.

Paul in Burlington
Paul in Burlington

leaky bathtub

I called them, and they came out right away. They told me what was causing my problem, but refused to do anything to fix it. The $180 was just for them to come out. I was told their boss would call me about actually fixing my problem, and I never received a call.

margoshea aldershot
margoshea aldershot

bathrooms

We have used Sam for 2 of our bathroom renovations and were so happy with his work that when my Mother needed help with here new condo we called Sam for help. Satisifaction his his motto. He always arrives when he says he will and all his workers do great work. Where possible he completes his work in one week

Joseph in Burlington
Joseph in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Leaking Bathtub faucet

I had a leaking faucet for my tub. I called Sam Harb plumbing to get an estimate which the did. I then got them them to fix the problem and they got started right away. They fix the problem in short time and cleaned up the area when they left. I will be using Sam Harb Plumbing next time.