Sam Harb & Sons Plumbing

Jeff Griffith from Oakville
Jeff Griffith from Oakville
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Toilet purchase and installation

Fantastic service again! I have used Sam Harb & Son's on multiple occasions now and I am always pleased with their service and prices. Today was a simple purchase and installation of a new toilet. The price was reasonable and comparable when you account for the delivery and disposal of the old toilet. Even if the price was a bit more though, I am happy to pay for it because of the excellent service and the trust I have in their work. The guys who came to do the work were efficient, friendly, and kept the area clean. They have an attention to detail to ensure the toilet was level and secure.
I highly recommend Sam Harb & Sons and they will always be my first call for any future plumbing issues.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bathroom Reno

Sam Harb Plumbing has just finished an awesome bathroom Reno in our house. Everything exactly as they promised and then some. The work progressed very quickly and each day as I came home I was amazed at how much had been accomplished. During the work they were very communicative, and we really felt "looked after". I would reccomend this company to anyone in a heartbeat, and we are very happy.

It's a small odd shaped bathroom so the photo doesn't do it justice..

Maximilian3443
Maximilian3443
1 review Burlington, ON

Changing outdated pipes in home was seamless!

Recently I had been concerned about the water quality in my home which is why I contacted Sam Harb plumbing. They booked me in for a time that worked for me and got the job done quickly and even left the work area spotless. Since the upgrade, we have seen a world of difference in the water quality. Very reasonable rates and high quality of workmanship.

Julie Wilson from Burlington
Julie Wilson from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Leaky faucet

The faucet in my daughters' room was leaking. We called a few companies, but no one could come out for at least a few days. We called Sam Harb & Sons and they were able to come out the next afternoon. They replaced the faucet and I had them quote me on a few other plumbing issues in the house. They were straightforward, honest and didn't try to up-sell me on anything. Highly recommended.

Mary in Burlington
Mary in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pipe Leak in Basement

Hello,
Called Harb Plumbing on a Friday afternoon.
Needed someone to come in that day and fix a basement pipe leak before the weekend.
They came within 1 1/2.
Fixed the leak very fast, good work.
Plumber was very personable, good recommendations even left and let me pay by email transfer..........would definitely use again!

Beth McLaughlin in Toronto
Beth McLaughlin in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom toilet

I've used them a couple of times, not happy first time but couldn't find anyone else so had to call them again. Had a one year old high end American Standard dual flush toilet and it wouldn't flush properly. They came and said it could not be repaired and took it away. They replaced the toilet and one other toilet in my house and charged me $1600. His invoices are not itemized so you have no idea the breakdown in costs. I later saw my new cheap toilets at Lowes for $199 each. Looks like I was charged over a $1000 for 2 hours work.

Other time I used them we had a Moen facet in our kitchen that was leaking. He said he couldn't fix it, took it away and replaced it with a cheap garbage facet and again no itemized invoice and it cost me over $500.

I guess at the end of the day it is my responsibility to ask how much it will cost prior to the work being done. My bad...

Since then I've found an awesome reasonably priced plumber :) and I'm happy.

Ada from Burlington
Ada from Burlington
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sump repair

I've called these fellows twice for two different sump repairs (each unrelated). The first time, the plumber came out in a TERRIBLE snowstorm on a Saturday. As we live in the country, it was not an easy trek but he was very nice and efficient. Today we had another problem that was not an emergency but they called me back immediately and someone was available right away, showed up on time and again, were very pleasant and thorough to ensure the problem was fixed. Would not hesitate to call them again. My husband calls them "that kid that came out in the snowstorm"!

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Sump Installation and Pipe Repair

I have used Sam Harb & Sons twice. Once to have my sump pump replaced. It died and as a result we had some flooding. Had to do an emergency call and they came out and replaced the pump quickly. It wasn't cheap but it was done well. I also had a couple bursts in a pipe outside. They did an excellent job fixing that up and it looked better than before the bursts. I would definitely recommend them. A bit pricey but most people are these days.

Fmansour in Oakville
Fmansour in Oakville

Service Call

Called to have my Garberator serviced. Explained exactly what was going on. They arrived to my house only to tell me. They do not "fix" garberators and charged me $98 plus HST just to show their faces in my house for less than 15 min. On top of that I took a day off work because they gave me a 11-4 window when they will arrive. I will never call this so called company to service anything in my house. Beware!

grant in Burlington
grant in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

bathroom tap pouring out hot water

Matt came in took apart faucet and found out that there was plastic pieces from my water heater that has caused the problem. He fixed it and replaced broken faucet with a new one. No mess and he was very informative.

More about Sam Harb & Sons Plumbing

Since 1974 our Family has been proudly serving Burlington, Oakville, Milton and surrounding areas. For all your plumbing needs we are here to help!
Looking for Plumbing pros in Burlington?