Sam Harb & Family

Reviews for Sam Harb & Family

asim7
asim7

Toilet Replacement

This is my second time using Sam Harb and family plumbing services.
They replaced three toilets for us. Their service was very professional and timely.
I talked to TJ to get the quote on the phone and visited the showroom in Burlington to select the toilets. Yusra answered all our questions and scheduled the date for us.
On the date, they are time and very professional.
We are happy with the outcome and will use again for our other projects at home

Joanne in Milton
Joanne in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Replaced hot water tank fast and efficiently

We woke up to a basement flooded with the contents of our hot water tank. Turns out the Whirlpool tank with a 6-yr extended warranty was 6 years and 4 months old! Called a couple of places - Sam Harb Plumbing had us send pictures, gave us a great quote, said they’d be here between 2 - 6 pm. At 2:08, they were here with Halton Gas Works installing a brand new tank! Took them a little over an hour and they left the place spotless (even cleaned up the little water that dribbled out of the old tank on the way out the door!) This is the second time this company has come to our rescue! Professional, prompt, courteous- can’t say enough good things about them!

PWR X GM in Burlington
PWR X GM in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

bathroom renovations

Replaced bathtub/shower with walk in shower. Very pleased with work performed. Tony & Ed were professional, friendly & conscientious. Always left our home clean at the end of the day. TJ also showed great professionalism and respectful of us and our concerns. Also replaced a neo angle shower in basement. Very pleased with final product.

June 2019

Brian Keats from Mississauga
Brian Keats from Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Undermount sink repair

I had to get my undermount sink re installed (it was leaking at the seam). They were prompt, personable, and reasonably priced. They promised to stand by their work, but it hasn't been necessary.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bathroom Reno

Sam Harb Plumbing has just finished an awesome bathroom Reno in our house. Everything exactly as they promised and then some. The work progressed very quickly and each day as I came home I was amazed at how much had been accomplished. During the work they were very communicative, and we really felt "looked after". I would reccomend this company to anyone in a heartbeat, and we are very happy.

It's a small odd shaped bathroom so the photo doesn't do it justice..

Jeff Griffith from Oakville
Jeff Griffith from Oakville

Toilet purchase and installation

Fantastic service again! I have used Sam Harb & Son's on multiple occasions now and I am always pleased with their service and prices. Today was a simple purchase and installation of a new toilet. The price was reasonable and comparable when you account for the delivery and disposal of the old toilet. Even if the price was a bit more though, I am happy to pay for it because of the excellent service and the trust I have in their work. The guys who came to do the work were efficient, friendly, and kept the area clean. They have an attention to detail to ensure the toilet was level and secure.
I highly recommend Sam Harb & Sons and they will always be my first call for any future plumbing issues.

Maximilian3443
Maximilian3443
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Changing outdated pipes in home was seamless!

Recently I had been concerned about the water quality in my home which is why I contacted Sam Harb plumbing. They booked me in for a time that worked for me and got the job done quickly and even left the work area spotless. Since the upgrade, we have seen a world of difference in the water quality. Very reasonable rates and high quality of workmanship.

Julie Wilson from Burlington
Julie Wilson from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Leaky faucet

The faucet in my daughters' room was leaking. We called a few companies, but no one could come out for at least a few days. We called Sam Harb & Sons and they were able to come out the next afternoon. They replaced the faucet and I had them quote me on a few other plumbing issues in the house. They were straightforward, honest and didn't try to up-sell me on anything. Highly recommended.

Mary in Burlington
Mary in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pipe Leak in Basement

Hello,
Called Harb Plumbing on a Friday afternoon.
Needed someone to come in that day and fix a basement pipe leak before the weekend.
They came within 1 1/2.
Fixed the leak very fast, good work.
Plumber was very personable, good recommendations even left and let me pay by email transfer..........would definitely use again!

Beth McLaughlin in Toronto
Beth McLaughlin in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom toilet

I've used them a couple of times, not happy first time but couldn't find anyone else so had to call them again. Had a one year old high end American Standard dual flush toilet and it wouldn't flush properly. They came and said it could not be repaired and took it away. They replaced the toilet and one other toilet in my house and charged me $1600. His invoices are not itemized so you have no idea the breakdown in costs. I later saw my new cheap toilets at Lowes for $199 each. Looks like I was charged over a $1000 for 2 hours work.

Other time I used them we had a Moen facet in our kitchen that was leaking. He said he couldn't fix it, took it away and replaced it with a cheap garbage facet and again no itemized invoice and it cost me over $500.

I guess at the end of the day it is my responsibility to ask how much it will cost prior to the work being done. My bad...

Since then I've found an awesome reasonably priced plumber :) and I'm happy.

More about Sam Harb & Family

Since 1974 our Family has been proudly serving Burlington, Oakville, Milton and surrounding areas. For all your plumbing needs we are here to help! At Sam Harb & Family Plumbing, we are 3rd generation plumbers. Based in Oakville and Burlington, we provide 24-hour plumbing repairs as well as new installations ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Burlington?