Home Depot

SugarCookie
SugarCookie
2 reviews Bradford, ON

Laundry room cupboards, partial renovation of 1/2 bath

I needed to redisign my laundry room and install a new smaller vanity sink in my 1/2 bath. The staff at Home Depot were very helpful in helping to figure out the best new laundry system for my space and suggested new counter tops and cupboards to maximize storage and work space - I love it and would use their services again!

Cathy [last name removed--Ed]

farleywindows
farleywindows
1 review Bradford, ON

Replacement windows-Farley

We purchased 2 windows from Farley through Home Depot and they are of very poor quality. There is more condensation and the temperature near and on the window frame is colder than our 20 year old original ones. We have contacted Home Depot (installation) and Farley without any resolution. This is not what I expected from two established, apparently customer focused organizations. I recommend to everyone to NOT purchase these windows due to their lack of after-sales customer service and inability to stand behind the product.

Home Owner in Waiting
Home Owner in Waiting
1 review ,

Plumbing

I had to install my first gas appliance, gas dryer. With the help of the very knowledgeable associate, I was able to complete my task. He was able to show me what fittings I needed to purchase and lengths of pipe needed. I really appreciate all the help provided and highly recommend this store based on customer service alone.