Albright Electric Co. Ltd.

Electricians
94 Jackman Ave Toronto ON M4K 2X7
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Leaside  >  Albright Electric Co. Ltd.

Reviews for Albright Electric Co. Ltd.

Akkim in Toronto
Akkim in Toronto
3 reviews , ON

Superb and Excellent Service

A good friend of mines referred me to Dean, and I must say that Dean is a consummate professional who is always prompt, pleasant, courteous, and demonstrates a great attention to detail. I have dealt with Dean on a few occasions to address or repair some electrical issues that presented itself at my home. I would not hesitate to recommend Dean from Albright Electric to anyone.

Thanks again for the great work Dean!

- Akkim

Akkim,

Thanks for the kind words, we are glad that Dean resolved all your electrical issues.

David L in Pickering
David L in Pickering

Fuse Panel Replacement

We could not be happier with the service we received from Milton and Peggy at Albright Electric. We contacted them on a Monday to help with the loss of power in two kitchen outlets and he was there with-in 2 hours. It turned out two fuses were blown and, more importantly, the fuse box was in a dangerous state. We decided to move forward with full replacement under no pressure from Albright. We were fortunate that Milton had an opening on Friday of that same week and was able at short notice to get the Pickering Power to come out and turn off the connection (thanks Peggy!!). Milton had the old panel out and replaced with a high quality breaker system in just over 3 hours all at a reasonable price. I highly recommend the team at Albright Electric.

Thanks Dave, glad we could help.

Jim in Richmond Hill
Jim in Richmond Hill

Electrical Panel Replacement and New Circuits

Very professional and communications was excellent. Entire staff did exactly what was quoted..no surprises and on budget. Coordination with Toronto Hydro perfect and on time. Job was completed in about 4 hours. New Circuit Breaker Box, two new circuits in finished ceiling with minimal holes which were patched. New GFIs and approval of visiting ESA Inspector on time too. Suggestions were made and agreed to and just before Christmas glad I listened to Dean. Peggy sent ESA Certificate immediately upon completion of work same. Entire crew respected our home and cleaned up everything. Totally happy I contacted this long term family business. Everyone including owner was hands on from the start. Highly recommended.

Murray and Tina in Toronto
Murray and Tina in Toronto

Convert from Aluminum, New Panel and pot lights galore

The entire group at Albright were amazing. From our first experience getting the quote with Milton, getting the work scheduled with Peggy and getting the work started with Dean and his team and right to the final product the team kept us informed and involved in the entire project. This was no small project, we got the entire house converted from aluminum, a new panel installed and potlights throughout the entire main floor and the basement. Dean and his team went above and beyond expectations and made our house not only safer but much brighter. I would not hesitate to use them or recommend them to anyone! Dean really is the Davinci of potlights! This truly is a very special team of people that made a big project a lot less painful. Additionally they were so clean! At the end of each day you wouldn't even know they had been! Can you really ask for anything more? Great work Albright and thank you for everything!

Service

Very professional, kept everything clean. The crew was very polite. Milton was extremely helpful and talked us through the entire process, explained the job step by step. Amazing service, will call again.

Dennis Raphael in Leaside
Dennis Raphael in Leaside

These guys really know what they are doing!

I have been dealing with Albright since 1988. This December, 2015 they replaced all the remaining knob and tube wiring in this 1908 Toronto house. They did it carefully, with no disruption to us (we work at home) or damage to walls, floors, or ceilings. They included new smoke/CO detectors and replaced all of our outlets switches as part of the deal. They are personable, helpful, highly experienced and skilled and conscientious. No need to go anywhere else. Ever,

Leonard in Toronto
Leonard in Toronto

Installation and repair of LED lighting

I decided to update my condominium to low voltage, high luminance LED lighting. I have two different lighting systems (MR16 and GU10) and over 50 pot-lights. Milton was able to recommend and purchase very bright LED bulbs and match the colour temperature of the MR16 and GU10 bulbs. He easily completed repairs on any problem fixtures. He was very efficient and meticulous with his work, even taking care to make sure that each light sits flat on the ceiling (which was not the case before). He was very careful to avoid doing any damage while completing his work. The condo is now much brighter at night. I would recommend Milton to anyone who needs electrical work done.

Donna in East york
Donna in East york

Regulate pressure gauge on Chromalux Electric Furnace + small electrical jobs

Once again Milton Albright has come through for me! I needed my furnace pressure regulated as well as 6 outlets and 1 receptacle changed. They came on very short notice and were extremely professional and honest in the work they did for me. I've used this company a few times now as well as recommending them to family and friends! All of us have been completely satisfied with the cost and level of service we receive from them! Time is money, so don't waste your time shopping around for an electrician. Milton and his crew will do the job right the first time!

C from Toronto
C from Toronto

Knob and tube replacement plus other services

Dean and his team are knowledgable, friendly and worked hard to ensure we were happy with their work. The quote they gave us seemed honest and realistic. We were told that they would do everything they could to do the work for less but that once they start working it was likely they would find more jobs and that the price could rise. When the price did rise Dean made sure we understood why and we always found the causes more than reasonable. His honestly was much appreciated. Dean went out of his way to help us understand the work they did, gave daily+ updates on their progress and helped us find ways to save money. He is so energetic and enthusiastic, it's truly impressive to watch him work. They returned to our home to reassess their work at no charge when we thought there was a mistake. In fact, it was not their mistake at all, it was our fault entirely. Dean was a pleasure to have in my home and even made me laugh. I would recommend Albright's services to anyone.

More about Albright Electric Co. Ltd.

Family owned and operated. Electrical contractors serving Toronto and Durham Region since 1946. Approved contractor with the electrical safety authority. Panel Upgrades Lighting Aluminum Wiring Retrofit Knob & Tube Replacement Repairs & Troubleshooting