Visions Electronic

Reviews for Visions Electronic

Jude in Calgary
Jude in Calgary

70" TV

After the purchase of our new house, one of the next things to buy was of course a huge TV for the basement! The service at Visions was fantastic. The guy we spoke to was knowledgeable and helpful and we didn't feel pushed into a purchase in any way. We actually left to think about it and returned to buy on another day. They were also very helpful with assistance loading into our vehicle and handled the TV very carefully. Would definitely shop here again.

Gary from Calgary
Gary from Calgary

ASUS Tablet

They had the best price on the ASUS 10 inch tablet after Xmas, but it was hard to find. I called the same store twice the same day and was given two different answers regarding availability. Luckily, the 2nd time I asked the person to make sure they could put their hands on it and hold it for me to the next day. Not the best service due tong wait time in the store and mix up regarding inventory, but they did have the best price by far.

Joel  in Calgary
Joel in Calgary

40" LED Television

I purchased an LED TV from visions a few months back and I absolutely love my TV. But more than that the service was great and the guy who sold me the TV looked up the competitors price and knocked off an extra 10%

Kunal  in Calgary
Kunal in Calgary
2 reviews ,

Bought subs

I bought 2 10 inch JL subs from here with the box. The salesman was very nice and thoroughly explain everything to me. Also told me about a really good deal on headphones they were having. Good experience overall.

R Miller in Calgary
R Miller in Calgary

Install deck system

I bought a sound system from Visions in Crowfoot and had them install it. They sold me a super great system and the deck they installed under my seats in the back of my truck is fantastic. I love it, they did a great job.

rocky calgary
rocky calgary
1 review ,

computer

We went to purchase a computer using our warranty money that is always refunded after the extended warranty expires. It is a great thing as we always seem to want new toys. We had a great salesperson that was so helpful. Not intrusive at all but very informative. Just the greatest place to buy toys and airmiles too!!!!!