Garage Door Works

JP in Guelph
JP in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

garage door repair

Garage Door Works came out the same day I called. And on time. My garage door was making odd cracking sounds. They not only repaired it but took the trouble to oil the rollers, etc, and gave it a thorough check over. When I asked about getting a door with a highter R value they give me an estimate, and told me what features to look for in a good quality door, but said my current door was in good shape for a few more years. When I need a new garage door I will be calling them. BTW they install garage doors in the winter too!

Chris in Guelph
Chris in Guelph
2 reviews ,

installation of new garage door and opener

Garage Door works provided a great price relative to their competitors and provided a great product. Their install was top notch and they were very pleasant and easy to deal with. We had some specific specs in mind (flush surface door, high insulative properties, quiet opener) and they were able to provide several options for us meeting our requirements. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new door and/or opener.