Ultimate Window Coverings

Drapery & Curtains
6417 Torre Dr Mississauga ON L5V 2S5
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Streetsville  >  Ultimate Window Coverings

Reviews for Ultimate Window Coverings

No call back O leaky windows

A friend recommended Adam. I called Adam early May didn't get a call back until early July. I gave him a deposit and by late July 2016 he installed my windows. After the first rainfall in early August 2016 8 of the 12 windows installed were leaking. I called Adam numerous of times but with no call back. I had another Window company fix all his errors which cost me more money. Don't call Adam at Ultimate Windows as you will go through this as well. I wish didn't call.

Lisa
Lisa
25 reviews ,

Custom Window treatments

We dealt with Adam Nicastro. Ultimate price matched their competitors (we went back and forth with a couple of companies) and installed this product very well. At the time, we were their first sale of this new product, an Elite Window Covering of metallized fabric by Verosol. This was a custom purchase. We were more than happy to put their sign on our lawn.