Andre Plumber

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Andre Plumber

Reviews for Andre Plumber

sweetiesufi
sweetiesufi

Bathroom Pipe needed to be fixed

So one of my pipes broke and I was told I would need to get it fixed for atleast 1000 dollars. I was schocked and had no choice to fix it. However, my friend recomended me to this plumbing service and I was exceptionally happy. he did it in 500$ and didn't even try to charge me any extra. and he did it the hard way, meaning not breaking my wall to get to the pipe. thanks!

Jen Etobicoke
Jen Etobicoke
2 reviews ,

flood in the washroom

There was a flood in the washroom, and mom knows this plumber. She asked him how much to fix the problem. She also told him another plumber fixed it but it leaked again.

He took the washroom out and put in new tiles for us.

We were very happy with his service and other neighbours wanted to use him.