DJ Smith Plumbing

Dustin in Markham
Dustin in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Unclogged a toilet

They helped me unclog my toilet after i clogged it up, on account of my diet of PFChangs and a week of not going to the toilet. I mean, it was the largest no 2 I have ever created. It was my proudest moment. I would have kept it as a trophy, but my wife decided it would be a better idea to flush the toilet. Needless to say, it clogged the toilet something fierce. Good thing DJ Smith plumbing helped me out and unclogged my toilet.

nessey in stouffville
nessey in stouffville
3 reviews ,

kitchen renovation

Have contacted plumber for various jobs, both large and small, always returns calls promptly and is at site within a day or two. No job too small or too large, always friendly and goes out of his way to be helpful.