Link Climate Care

My Farm GEO in
My Farm GEO in
1 review , ON

Farm GEO

I have the GEO system at my home. It was Installed by Chris Stephenson. Great Job. Great service. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I'm very happy with this system.

Private User reviews Beaverton, ON

Heating and cooling system

We had a furnace and air conditioner installed about a month ago. The technician Kyle was friendly and efficient. He did a fantastic job. He was very professional and cleaned everything up so I didn’t even know he was here. The unit works grea! Thank you for an amazing experience!!

Private User reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Service call due to a strange noise in one of our furnaces

Kim , technician was knowledgable ,checked out the noise that we described to him with one of our furnaces. He did the inspection however nothing was found to be a problem. Recommended new filters.
Ryan, our regular technician for service, delivered and installed the new filters. He reviewed the functioning of the filters and how to maintain them to get the longest possible life.

heat5757 in Beaverton
heat5757 in Beaverton
1 review Beaverton, ON

Great Company!

I have been dealing with Link since 1993 when they put in my Geothermal system. They are not only reliable and come quickly if needed. Which I might add is very rare as my system is great. Kim is usually the serviceman. He is not only knowledgeable, but patient and always explains my system, my bill and anything else that I may ask. Great Company and Great Service!

Private User reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Equipment Servicing/Problem Solving

I would like to offer my review of three excellent employees of your company.

Mike did my yearly service on the furnace and heat pump last August.

Today, Kim tackled, and appears to have solved, a problem with the heat pump.

These employees are excellent workers, knowledgeable, friendly, professional and respectful. I was satisfied each time their work was completed.

Over the last several years I have also spoken with April in your Beaverton office. It is always a pleasure to deal with her. She is VERY knowledgeable about all your equipment. As busy as she is, there is always a minute taken for a brief chit chat.

These are three excellent and dependable employees. I suggest you hang on to them and consider all their qualities at bonus time.

Link Heating and Cooling is a pleasure to deal with. You have "Customer Satisfaction" down pat, keep up the good work.

Thank you.

Private User reviews Gloucester County, NB

Gas furnace and central air and duct work

Fantastic people to deal with! They kept me informed as to when they got the furnace and a/c in stock, worked with me and my schedule for installation. Kept me informed regarding rebates and kept to quoted amount, no additional charges. They even started with A/C and stayed later that night so we would be cool during a heat wave! It was a dirty job, working to install furnace and duct work in a crawl space!! They were always on time, polite, very friendly. Cleaned up after themselves every night before they left. Even vacuuming floor of garage before leaving on last day to make sure there were no bits of metal from the duct work cutting on the floor! I would recommend them hands down over any other local company!

Matt Winter in Toronto
Matt Winter in Toronto
2 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Furnace, water heater and new duct work

What can I say... They are the best crew I have ever met. From sales (Clayton) to install (Dave, Chris, Adam and if I missed anyone I am sorry) simply amazing. The care they give to the even the smallest detail from sales to on the jobsite made the conversion from oil to propane flawless. I would recommend their service to everyone looking for a great
company to service their heating and cooling needs - this is the one!! Thanks for all your hard work.

Robert from Warminster
Robert from Warminster
3 reviews Coldwater, ON

Geothermal Service

When installing dealer refused to honour any warranty, Link stepped up at the request of the manufacturer (Next Energy) and for my system running. They have continued to support my botched installation and have always provided excellent customer service and accountability. Kim, our local service tech is fantastic. I highly recommend this company.

East York Girl
East York Girl

new gas line

This company provided excellent service and the staff is very knowledgeable, experienced and courteous. Did a fantastic job running the new gas line from the basement up to the kitchen. Replaced 2 old thermostats (furnace & fireplace) and left the house perfectly clean. Will definitely hire this company in the spring to install central air!!

More about Link Climate Care

HVAC service and installations. Heating and Air Conditioning, Solar, Geothermal. 24 hour emergency service. Certified professionals for over 40 years.