John Luc Rizzo General Contractor (Certified)

Basement Renovation
30 Denton Ave Toronto ON M1L 4P2

Basement Renovation
John Luc Rizzo General Contractor (Certified)

Reviews for John Luc Rizzo General Contractor (Certified)

Condominium Renovation

Sandra and John-Luc have done an excellent job on several projects for my family over the last few years, so when I needed some work done my new condominium unit, I knew exactly who to call.

I recently moved into a condominium in Toronto and the unit needed some work. Sandra and John-Luc assessed the unit and provided advice on the areas that needed to be fixed. The entire unit was painted, and several faucets and lighting fixtures were replaced.

Sandra and John-Luc are very professional, efficient and provide excellent results. I especially enjoy working with them because they are wonderful people who really personalize the work they do. This condominium is my first home, so it is a big step in my life. Sandra and John-Luc were able to customize their work to the stage of life that I am in. Sandra especially dedicated significant time looking for lighting fixtures, faucets, and paint colours, and I always know I can take her suggestions because she really has a great eye for design.

I am very pleased with my condominium unit and would absolutely recommend Sandra and John-Luc.

2nd Floor Bathroom Renovation

This is one of many renovations Rizzo Construction has done for me. In this instance Rizzo renovated my second floor bathroom changing the bath area from a standard bathtub and shower combination to a marble walled and floored single shower use function that was a great improvement in design and quality. As in previous instances the work was interactively designed, professionally done and reasonably priced. Of particular interest was the fact that some features of the bathroom were still well designed and functionally useful and Rizzo was able to use the existing features along with the required changes, bringing all of it together in a very nice package. I highly recommend Rizzo Construction.

we thank you for taking the time to give us a beautiful review , your kind words means a lot to us , and it is , and has been always a pleasure to work in you home
Thank you ! John- Luc and Sandra

Kitchen Reno and More

What an amazing team! We’ve had a few renovations done at our house (upgraded basement flooring and utilities closet, new backyard deck, front entrance stone work and brand new kitchen). All of them have been performed by John-Luc and Sandra. A very experienced, knowledgeable and friendly team that we would rehire in a heart beat. It’s reassuring to know that there are hard working and honest contractors in the GTA. This is THE team you want to hire.

Bathroom renovation

The company did a fantastic job transforming a second bathroom in my house. They helped design the renovation, recommended and found the fixtures, and completed the work on time and on budget. The bathroom was on the third floor of a narrow townhouse making the work all the more complicated. I have moved since and hired them again for work in our new condo. I also want to say what a joy they are to work with, so personable and considerate.

thank you for this very thoughtful review ,we do enjoy working with you , is always a pleasure.
John-Luc and Sandra

CM
CM

Bathroom renovation

Amazing team. Very professional and hard working . Impeccable work. Would highly recommend. Will be our go to team for future renovation.

Dear CM : we thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for trusting your home works to us .Its been a pleasure working with you and your family every step of the way and it made this project a very valuable experience for us . Best regards John-Luc and Sandra

Alistair
Alistair

Tiling of fireplace

We have hired John Luc and Sandra for several jobs in several jobs in our home, including partial bathroom and kitchen renovations. We have always been impressed with their work. They absolutely go the extra mile!

we thank you Alistair for writing us this thoughtful review and for trusting your home works to us ,every time .Its always a pleasure working with you and Maureen and made every project ,a very valuable experience for us. Best regards John-Luc and Sandra

Marshall
Marshall

Closet renovation

John-Luc and Sandra did a great job renovating our closets. They understood what we were aiming for and the end result was better than we anticipated. The work was great and they are great people to work with on a project. Huge thank you to JL & S.

Dear Marshall: we thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for trusting your home works to us. Open and honest communication is always the key that help us to achieve a good result. Hope you enjoy these ReNewed Closets with your family for many years to come ! Best regards, John-Luc and Sandra

Oliver
Oliver

Deck

We have been using John-Luc and Sandra for numerous renovations projects at home and at our store. We completely trust them with with all aspects of construction and rely on them for their honest and competent advice. They always take the time to listen and explain so you never feel rushed into decisions. In summer of 2015 they fully rebuilt a beautiful deck complete with weather proof storage underneath! Everything was done with high quality workmanship and to full code. The city inspector even praised the high standard the work was done. We can recommend John-Luc and Sandra without hesitation.

Dear Oliver and Priya,
We thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for trusting us with your home and store work to us.
Your support and participation is always welcome. The mutual understanding made all the project a very valuable experience for us.
Hope you are enjoying the new deck and for many years to come.
Best Regards,
John-Luc and Sandra

Lenore K.
Lenore K.

Basement renovation

I was very happy the day I found John-luc on HomeStars. He and his wife Sandra are a pleasure to deal with. They are very knowledgeable as well as being very friendly and hard working. Being very satisfied with a few small jobs they did for me, I had no hesitation about asking them to do a complete basement renovation. The basement had been flooded in 2013 and I was left with concrete floors, 1/2 walls of drywall and my bathroom looked like the contractors who cleaned out the basement used a sledgehammer. I cannot express how happy I was when John-Luc completed the basement. He had made some small changes when putting up the drywall which left me with more space. There was an ugly support pole in the basement and now it is a lovely column. John-luc and Sandra always let me know what the next step in the reno was and offered advise and recommendations for accessories. They are hard workers and would stay late some days to make sure that everything was done perfectly. They are very considerate and always cleaned and tidied up their work space at the end of the day. I have recommended them to a friend and she is also very satisfied. I will continue to use their services and to recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you ,Lenore for taking the time in placing a review for us. it was a pleasure working with you every step of the way. Your participation and communication makes for the best "tools" for a great result.
Best regards, John-Luc and Sandra

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Basement dryer vent installation

John-luc and Sandra were very helpful in sorting out a dryer venting issue in our basement laundry room. They had some very good solutions to deal with previous work that was not up to code, and did the work quickly and cleanly. It was a very good experience after several other vent cleaners could not do the work because of the complexity, and another contractor would not take the work because the job was relatively small. We will use them again when we have the need.

Dear  Rob : we thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for trusting us .
No job is too small when when is to right the wrong
we'll hope to be able to help you  in the future   Best regards John-Luc and Sandra

More about John Luc Rizzo General Contractor (Certified)

John-luc Rizzo, Certified General Contractor Corporation, is based in Toronto Canada with 25 years of experience in the industry. All our work's are guarantied for 2 Years (some conditions apply). Whether your construction project is large or small, we provide first class project management using a skilled and highly trained …