Kancal Electric

Reviews for Kancal Electric

Jason of Highland Creek
Jason of Highland Creek
1 review ,

Complete rough-in, service and finish electrical.

I had completely gutted my house, and was doing a top down renovation. I hired Alex from Kancal electrical, to do the electrical installation at my house. He did a great job, and his electrical layout was exceptional. He only used the best quality products such as JUNO potlights and other electrical components. The house is very well light and I am never in need of another extension cord. He also help plan out the kitchen, when our kitchen planner forgot to advise us of power requirements. No problems if you have to change something mid way.
Great Job.