Tile Place Importer & Distributor Inc.

Tile & Stone Retailers
15 Jevlan Dr Woodbridge ON L4L 8C2
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Vaughan  >  Tile Place Importer & Distributor Inc.

Reviews for Tile Place Importer & Distributor Inc.

Lucas in Richmond Hill
Lucas in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tiles for Kitchen and Bath

Claudio was fantastic and helped me select the perfect tiles for by Kitchen and Bathroom.

Although Tile Place does not have a large selection, their prices were fantastic - much cheaper than the big box stores or other comparable store. In particular, the glass tile prices were fantastic.

Overall I'm very happy with Tile Place - but when there, definately as for Claudio.

Miron in Markham
Miron in Markham
1 review Pickering, ON

Children's Bathroom

I had been searching for about 3 weeks for tile companys, until I walked into the Tile Place. The salesman Claudio was exceptional. He helped me and my husband decide exactly how to do our bathroom and pick the correct tiles for the job. Until that point I was flucuating all over the board as to a design. Taking into account who would be using the bathroom(kids). I have received complements on the bathroom from anyone who has seen it. The prices are fantastic, best in town. Their product line is all beutiful european design and quality. We ended up using Black African granite on the floor and porceline on the walls. I am now a loyal customer and have gone back for quite a few more projects since the first time. You know you have picked something good when all your friends ask you for their buisness cards.

More about Tile Place Importer & Distributor Inc.

Ceramic and stone Tile Importers, Distributors
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Vaughan?