Xpress Movers

manuel.beece in Rutland
manuel.beece in Rutland
1 review Rutland, KS

Great movers!

We moved recently and my wife and I were very satisfied with the company that we hired for the task. Xpress Movers were on time, did everything as it should be done. When we asked how can we repay them for the great customer service they provided the only thing that their foreman asked of us was that we write a review to express our thoughts. So here it is, boys, thanks for a job well done!

Martin from Boston
Martin from Boston
1 review , MA

Moving services, Packing and Unpacking

I went online and booked Xpress Movers. They explained me their rates very clearly on the phone and there were no surprises with the costs after they finished the job. All the furniture was in the same condition as before and there were no missing pieces. They were careful, fast and efficient and that is why I recommend them to everybody.

skabg
skabg
1 review , MA

Small move from Woburn, MA to Billerica, MA

Our friends recommended Xpress Movers, who used them for their long distance move, but couldn't remember their phone number, so I went online to find their website and filled what they call Quick moving quote and my wife was very surprised, when someone from the company called her 1h later.
Our moving experience with Xpress Movers was very pleasant.
The movers were very gentle with the fragile items. They took their time to explain the moving rates and started to work immediately. We appreciate their help with the move. I would use this company when we move again.

More about Xpress Movers

A licensed and insured local, long distance and cross country moving company that serves the continental USA.