Rileys' Window Cleaning

Reviews for Rileys' Window Cleaning

Sarah   from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Window cleaning

I would not recommend. They quoted us a price without seeing the type of windows that we have. I had to call a few times to confirm the appointment and no one got back to me. The person who cleaned the window did an average job. I would not recommend- shop around and get someone who will take a look at your property before giving you a price.

I apologise, Sarah, for your overall feelings after our service. Our system does rely on our clients having some knowledge of their window systems and our questions typically bring out the information we need to supply a fairly accurate quote.
As to the scheduling comment, When we book an appointment, i don't see the need to bother my clients with unnecessary calls and emails to confirm what has already been promised.
My understanding was that my team did a good job on your very old windows. What they weren't in control of was that they were in a state of disrepair that didn't allow them to come apart completely.
I will take your comments and our experience with your case seriously and see if we can improve our methods in the office.
Thanks for your time to submit this review.

John Riley

Faye Timbers from Markham
Faye Timbers from Markham

window cleaning

We had John and his team come to our home to clean our windows prior to selling our home. They were friendly, professional and courteous. The job they did was spectacular inside and out! I wish we could have taken our windows with us after we moved because even months after, the windows still looked great. Even after rainstorms, there weren't any spots! Great job.

Janice Mahood from Toronto
Janice Mahood from Toronto

window cleaning

Very happy with John's service. I was able to make an appointment the first time I called, the work was completed on time and they did an excellent job. My house just sparkles through the clean windows.

More about Rileys' Window Cleaning

We have been serving in the Window and Eaves cleaning business since 1956 when Tom Riley, my father, started the company. We have a desire to serve our clients with two things in mind - safety and the environment. We do not do any risky ladder work, in fact we ...