Actie Temp Control Inc

850 Tapscott Toronto ON M1X 1N4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Scarborough  >  Actie Temp Control Inc

Review for Actie Temp Control Inc

Simply_lgg
Simply_lgg
1 review ,

Installing Furnace and Air Condition

I was referred to this company to install Furnace/AC at my house. The owner name is Farzan (spelling). He sounded very nice over the phone and on the first meeting, but after signing the contract, it was a different story. I could not find him for days (does not answer his phone or return his calls).
After they installed the units, they left so much garbage behind including some old ducts that I had to dispose myself. In general I would never recommend this company. I didn't even get a good deal. He did not also deliver some items that he had promised and I took his words for it.
Please stay away from this unprofessional company. I learned my lesson the hard way.

In response to this customer we are one of the biggest HVAC companies in the East and West. We have a service dept that is available to you 24 hrs a day. Have you ever considered using the phone number that is on your contract if you had any concerns or problems. I must say the owner of Active Temp Control is very much respected in the HVAC business. You can't always give something for nothing, if this is the case how do you expect businesses to keep their doors open when you give free things all the time besides nothing of the sort was ever promised. If there is something that is NOT on a contract how can we grant it if it's not there. All of Active Temp Control's technicians are all qualified and licensed. As for any debris and garbage, everything was cleaned and taken (meaning old equipment) by the installers. We are not responsible to take any other household garbage.