Best Buy

Mary Jane in Joliet
Mary Jane in Joliet
3 reviews Joliet, IL

Computer Software

I purchased a software program that turned out to be uncompatible with my computer system. It was unopened, so I took it back to the store with the required receipt within fourteen days of purchase. Not only did they want to charge me a restocking fee of fifteen dollars, they told me so in a very rude way. I asked to speak with the manager but was met with the same indifference. Had I used a credit card, I would have had some recorse with an unopened product, but because it was cash, I had to suck it up. Instead, I promised not to do business with them again, and the manager told me, "That's your choice, but as you see from our long lines, others will choose to come back."

margaretwho1 braidwood
margaretwho1 braidwood
1 review , IL

Home Theatre Installation

Kyle installed our home theatre system, including a receiver, laser disc player and DVR/VHA combination unit. He called the evening before to confirm and offered to come earlier if we wished; he arrived on time; wore booties to protect our carpeting; thoroughly explained how all the components worked and made sure we were comfortable with the system before he left. And, he gave us his own telephone number in case we had any questions after he left.