Tholen's Landscape And Garden Center

Review for Tholen's Landscape And Garden Center

Rolfe
Rolfe
2 reviews , IL

Purchasing of garden trees, bushes and garden supplies

Tholen's Landscape and Garden Center and Nursery is a great business. I find the people to be very knowledgable and helpful. I recently wanted to purchase some blue spruces. The owner took me out to the field and had me pick out the trees that I wanted. He then had his workers dig up, ball & burlap, and load my trees while I paid my bill. I have had many other great experiences with this company. I find their sales and services to be excellent. The staff know the growing conditions and soil types in the local area - they know the conditions for plants. Their prices are also very reasonable. I love this place.