Home Sweet Linens

2857 Sherwood Heights Oakville ON L6J 7B7
HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Clarkson  >  Home Sweet Linens

Reviews for Home Sweet Linens

Friendly customer service

Visiting from out of town and came across Home Sweet Linens.. Friendly customer service, they went the extra mile to help match my linens and made sure I was happy with my purchases. Thank you

Frances in Oakville
Frances in Oakville

Amazing service! Helped me decorate my first home

A Oakville hidden gem! I can not even say how please I was with the service at home sweet linens. I was actually just shopping at the metro near by when I saw the linens store and decided to pop in as I just recently moved to Oakville. The women working there was so friendly and made sure to welcome me and asked how she can help. I explained that I was new to the area and she was so helpful. She found a bed set for me that I really liked and the prices were affordable too. My husband and I felt like all the work for finding our linens was done for us because of the customer service. Will definitely be returning for anotber visit!

Blossom19 in Oakville
Blossom19 in Oakville

Very Happy with the friendly and knowledgeable service.

Home Sweet Linens is a beautiful boutique store in Oakville. The staff is very knowledge about all kinds of linens and helped me redo my bedroom. I am so happy with the service and quality. They have also helped me choose beautiful and unique hostess gifts and general gifts. I am very happy to have found a store that carries many products that are made in Canada.

Kelsey in Edmonton
Kelsey in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Do not order from

Paid $220 for a duvet cover and 2 shams. I was not happy with how the design fit in my home and asked for a return. Their advertised [email protected] email does not exist so three calls and a week later I was issued a return authorization number and had to pay $20 for return shipping. A week later the package was marked as delivered by Canada Post. The seller claimed he did not receive it but would contact his local post office. Five days later there is no response and at this point I am opening a dispute with my credit card company. Horrible customer service and would advise everyone to stay far away from this company.

1 review Hamilton, ON

On line ordering

I ordered cushions from Sweet home linens. I paid through PayPal. I never got any confirmation from the store regarding my order. I sent them an email and heard nothing back. I just received a refund from PayPal. No explaination from the store as to why they were not sending my order. Don't bother to order from this store they aren't interesting in your business.

Gil in Clarkson
Gil in Clarkson

The worst service imaginable.

The worst service imaginable. We purchased a complete linen set that they claimed to have in stock. Two weeks later, phoned and emailed because it still hadn't shipped! and they responded two days later, saying they finally didn't have anything in inventory! 3 items, none in stock! AVOID and buy where customer service still exists!

Hi,
As per our email, I explained the reason for the delay. We do appreciate your understanding in this matter. If you do feel differently now knowing the reason etc. we would appreciate if you can remove or change your review. Thank you

Dianne in Oakville
Dianne in Oakville
10 reviews ,

Luxury bedding

I discovered Home Sweet Linens through a newspaper ad in the summer of 2007. Their store is deceptive, as is their website since they carry much more than what is listed. They were extremely helpful in helping me select complete bedding ensembles with bed skirts, sheets, pillowcases/shams, neck rolls, comforters etc., for our daughter's room and our guest room. The quality is amazing for the price. I compared their prices with an on-line Canadian retailer and Home Sweet Linens prices are better. The service is exceptional along with turn around time to order. I love everything and I will definitely be back in the future. I have also purchased a bath mat, bamboo towels and sheet sets and they are exceptional. I spent alot of time looking at other high end bedding retailers and I couldn't find anywhere else that compared in quality, selection or price. I can highly recommend them.

More about Home Sweet Linens

Home Sweet Linens caters to retail customers, offering more selection, excellent quality and personal service. We can help you with all your home décor questions and educate you on how to choose the best linens. We guarantee everything we sell, so you can rest assure that you are buying quality. ...