Allen's Landscape Center

Landscape Contractors & Designers
1502 Lincoln Hwy Rt 30 Schererville IN 46375-1563
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Griffith  >  Allen's Landscape Center

Reviews for Allen's Landscape Center

dianeh38
dianeh38
5 reviews Highland, IN

landscaping

Allens has the best and prettiest selection of flowers. They always are friendly when I go in. I spend a lot of money there every summer and everyone is nice. The flowers and shrubs are very healthy and I would recommend them .

Kathy in NW Indiana
Kathy in NW Indiana
5 reviews , IL

Landscaping new Home

We wanted ideas on how to landscape our new home. The prices were more than reasonable and the staff was exceptionally knowledgeable. The plants were all so healthy and we will definately utilize their services in the future. Gold stars from us!

kso
kso
1 review , IN

Landscape design

Tim worked within my budget and protracted time lines.
His flower/plant/tree knowledge was invaluable in helping me choose what was best for my yard and life style. My yard is a space I truely love to occupy!