U.S. Waterproofing

Maggie in Tinley Park
Maggie in Tinley Park
1 review , IL

Basement Waterproofing - Cracks in Foundation

I was actually referred to U.S. Waterproofing after the first heavy rain in our new home. Our basement completely flooded through the front foundation wall. Once called, the service appraiser was out within a few days to estimate the cost. Within the week the waterproofers were at my house to complete the work. Upon my request they did try to salvage the drywall in the basement by trying to take care of the crack from the outside. I was warned, however that repairing from the outside is not always as efficient or reliable as plugging from the inside of the wall. Unfortunately with the next heavy rain the water returned, not as much as the first time but none the less still there. Within the next two weeks the waterproofers were back out to my house to plug the leaks from the inside. They were quick and efficient. The smell of the compound they use is a little harsh so it is advised to make sure there is plenty of ventilation. Overall I was quite pleased. I ended up having to have two services completed due to a second crack found but now if I ever find water in the same area they will repair it for free. They have a lifetime gurantee and I love it! They also offer a 10% coupon off thier service on thier website. I used two...one for each crack which made the cost come out to about $380 otherwise it would have been around $420. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!