Matteson's Ace Hardware

Building Supplies and Hardware
Morris IL 60450
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Morris  >  Matteson's Ace Hardware

Reviews for Matteson's Ace Hardware

Ms. Fixitfast in IL
Ms. Fixitfast in IL
6 reviews Streator, IL

Plumbing fixture purchase

This is a great place for novice DIY'ers to go to find products. They are very helpful and patient. I knew what product I needed, but was unsure of the name, and the employee assisting me figured it out almost immediately. And he was NICE about it. How's that for customer service! 5 stars!

Mr.Fix-it in Morris
Mr.Fix-it in Morris
1 review , IL

Closet Organizers

This business is great in customer service. It maintains the local hometown hardware store feeling and all of the employees are thoroughly traineed to assist the customers. There are many knowledgeable individuals that can understand what you are looking for based off of a vague description. I would prefer to give my business to Mattesons instead of Menards.

handyman
handyman
1 review , IL

Misc. purchases

Customer service was excellant. They are always ther when you need to find something and when ever you ask questions they know what they are talking about. I will continue to buy from Matteson Ace.

Mimi
Mimi
2 reviews , IL

Repairs to farm buildings

My husband was in need of a certain size of plastic pipe, elbow joints, and other misc. fittings for an emergency repair in our hog houses. I was unable to find these at another home center chain store, even with an employee's help. I then went to Matteson's Ace Hardware. Steve Matteson patiently took the time to assist me with the list that I brought with me. I would not have known what to look for, much less get the correct size, if it had not been for Steve. He truly is my "helpful hardware man".