Awesome Painting & Decorating - no longer in business

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
233 Franklin Ave. Toronto ON M6P3Z4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in York  >  Awesome Painting & Decorating - no longer in business

Reviews for Awesome Painting & Decorating - no longer in business

michelle from Toronto
michelle from Toronto

Interior house painting

The company was needed to paint a kitchen, dining and living room. He always arrived on time and the work was completed effeciantly and quickly.
Ivor was extremely personable and offered his advice whenever needed. I had a number of positive comments made by family and friends on the work done on my home. Without a doubt, I would recommend Awesome Painting and Deorating to anyone who is looking to beautify their home or business. Excellent job!

mark_macdonald6@sympatico.ca in Toronto
M. M.
1 review TORONTO, ON

Renovations to basement.

Ivor said he had to have the last payment of $2000 for renovations on my basement early, then immediately disappeared and would not return calls. He can be quite charming, does good work when everything is Ok but seems to get overextended and leaves the customer holding the bag.

A renovator/painter who was working with him and later for me said he had not paid him and that this pattern had happened in a much larger way around another woman's bathroom renovations. I can't vouch for that but it fits the pattern.

David Andersen in North york
David Andersen in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Bungalow Renovation

Ivor from Awesome Painting did an amazing job mat my project. I do renos and General contracting. Ivor went above and beyond to make the the painting there stand out and transform the old and tired house; into a marvelous new home. His attention to detail and quality made the difference for a beautiful end result.

IThe house sold for over asking, and may commented on the sharp and modern style of painting as well. I would use Ivor @ Awesome Painting time and time again for sure

The project wa son Canlish rd in Scarborough. I contacted Ivor Pinkett directly for this one.

If you need a painter who goes the extra mile use Awesome Painting.
David from Headgate Homes

Lindsey Gutt in Thornhill
Lindsey Gutt in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Bathrooms renovation

Ivor came to renovate two of our bathrooms. We had an agreement that we would pay him in three instalments - the last one upon completion of the second bathroom. He started with the first bathroom but before he completed the first one he asked for the second instalment. (Which was only due after the first bathroom was completed). So we paid him the full amount - and then he disappeared and didn’t come back to finish the job. After months of running after him - we had to hire someone else, buy all the materials AGAIN, and complete the first bathroom. With limited finances we now are unable to complete the second bathroom as in essence it cost us DOUBLE to do one bathroom. So he just disappeared with our money and did not come back. DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN.

Painting of family room

Ivor had the time and patience for me when handling this project.
He had very good ideas and recommended wainscotting for my huge family room along with new trim and new window casings. He is meticulous and precise. He even recommended another company to install new eavestroughs. His prices are very reasonable and his work is very good.

Rolling at Clinton
Rolling at Clinton
8 reviews ,

Interior Painting of all common areas

What can I say, Ivor was honest, always on time and did the most amazing paintjob I've ever seen. I'm proud to be his first Homestar's review. Trust me, when you hire Ivor and his team, you'll be blown away and most important, he's the only painter I will ever hire again for every property I have. If you're in the neighborhood, feel free to go by 318 Clinton St. and take a look through the front door and see his work for yourself...

More about Awesome Painting & Decorating - no longer in business