Silvana Meliambro Interior Design

Interior Decorators
Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Nepean  >  Silvana Meliambro Interior Design

Review for Silvana Meliambro Interior Design

clare in ottawa
clare in ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Helped me select tiles and counters for kitchen renovation and paint colours for the whole house

I decided to renovate my kitchen but could not decide on a new counter and flooring. I also had to repaint the whole house. Silvana skillfully helped me choose a beautiful granite countertop which looks wonderful with my cabinets and travertine tiles which I love. She also selected all new paint colours for my house. It looks spectacular and it looks like a different home. I would highly recommend her services. She was very professional and wonderful to work with!