The Door House Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
36 Rolling Acres Drive Calgary AB T3R 1B8

Reviews for The Door House Inc.

mzhuyun
mzhuyun

Garage door

get job done nicely and timely as requested ,highly recommend to get service from them.

Thanks for your business and for taking the time to post a review.

Mark
Mark
4 reviews Chestermere, AB

Garage Door Replacement

Al provided great response times to questions, delivered on time and on budget and made the whole process as painless as possible. The price provided was also the best quote we got from 4 companies we queried.

Thanks, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Al

403-543-6900
36 Rolling Acres Drive
AB
T3E 2L1

We replaced the very old garage door on a home we had recently purchased. We needed one that had great insulation and also looked great. We went with a Carriage Craft door with windows. The price was superior to other quotes we received and the company was very responsive to my initial call as well as subsequent call to book the install. They were able to do the installation within a week and the installer left the garage very clean. He was fast and after a year we still admire the garage door everyday. I have recommended the Door House and will continue to do so.

Thanks Amy. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review - a very nice surprise! Thanks again for your business.
Al

T from Calgary
T from Calgary

2 new wood/custom doors

Great, painless experience, quick quote over phone, fast on site measurement, easy payment and hassle free installation. Exactly what I'm looking for when I hire a professional to do a job. Not only that, the price was excellent & competitive!

Janelle from Calgary
Janelle from Calgary

New residential garage door

We needed our very old residential garage door changed out. Al was quick to return my calls, and came over to do an estimate right away. He showed up right when he said he would, and gave me an estimate down to the penny with various options. He didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need- he was very upfront that the motor I had was new and didn't need to be replaced unless I wanted a quite one. The installer came as soon as the door arrived (once again, very prompt) and had the door installed in less than 2 hours. The invoice was exactly what I had been quoted. Great company, would definitely recommend.

Carleton
Carleton
2 reviews THREE HILLS, AB

Garage Door Install

Hi,

I had the door house install 16x10 and 10x10 garage doors for my house, and they did a fantastic job!

Not only did they provide the best pricing, but the service was both quick and professional. One big guy installed both doors in one day, and repaired one of our shop doors when he was done. This job would have taken me a week to do by myself, and I wouldn't have done it half as well!

No one would even sell me the doors (supply-only) for the price that the Door House did the entire job! This usually isn't the case in construction, but if you're thinking of installing your own doors like I was, you'll likely just waste time and money.

The next time I need a garage door, I'm not even going to bother doing anymore shopping and quoting. I'll just go straight back to the Door House. Al was great to deal with. I forget the name of our installer, but he was a big quiet guy who was absolutely top notch.

Thanks so much!

-Carleton Pope

Craeton
Craeton
3 reviews Okotoks, AB

Garage doors

After needing replacement we contacted the door house, who came and installed our double garage doors, there rates were great and affordable, they were able to provide us with a quick replacement and had the job finished in no time, they charge great rates as mentioned and an additional $150 per garage door opener. Quick company that provides fulfilled promises

More about The Door House Inc.

The Door House Inc. is a supplier of high quality garage doors and electric door openers. We offer supply, installation and service of all our products. See one of Calgary's largest door selections on our website. We'd love to help make your home beautiful!

Serving Calgary and area including Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Bragg Creek, Okotoks, Canmore. etc.